• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
the Musketeer scenario proves that Sora and Riku can be meddling with things at the same time, right?

If what we take from what the TWEWY characters is true:Sora and Riku are in the exact same place, at the same time, just on different plans.

"It appears this world is just like ours, seemingly split into two parts."
Sora's on one part, Riku on the other.

Oh, I always figured that the basis of the game was win to survive. Then again, I never played TWEWY. Thanks :)
That kinda is the basis, however the Reapers are trying everything to stop the players, even setting traps to erase them all at the same time.

Revolution

Ah, alright.

I wonder, is the young MX the one we will be fighting in III? Or are we back to the MX from BBS? Because as of now, we have had six iterations of the same guy in different forms.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Fight them all at the same time, critical mode, and they're powered up passed God level.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
Ah, alright.

I wonder, is the young MX the one we will be fighting in III? Or are we back to the MX from BBS? Because as of now, we have had six iterations of the same guy in different forms.
Terra-Xehanort since that's the form Xehanort will return to with Ansem and Xemnas is defeated. The question now is why would YMX be in the Realm of Sleep with Xehanort's other forms.

Sector 3

If what we take from what the TWEWY characters is true:Sora and Riku are in the exact same place, at the same time, just on different plans.

"It appears this world is just like ours, seemingly split into two parts."
Sora's on one part, Riku on the other.

it makes sense for every world but Pinocchio's: Riku comes in later inside Monstro right? we havent seen him dicking around on Prankster's yet and his deal seems to be messing strictly in Monstro

and Pinocchio gets swallowed sometime after Sora's scenario, right? is this the exception?

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
it makes sense for every world but Pinocchio's: Riku comes in later inside Monstro right? we havent seen him dicking around on Prankster's yet and his deal seems to be messing strictly in Monstro

and Pinocchio gets swallowed sometime after Sora's scenario, right? is this the exception?
Who says Riku can't be in Monstro form the beginning, especially since he seems to be with Gepetto in his ship when he set out to find him while Pinocchio was in Pleasure Island. I think we'll wander around Monstro a bit and then Pinocchio and Jiminy will pop in after being swallowed and then the escape begins.

Sector 3

Who says Riku can't be in Monstro form the beginning, especially since he seems to be with Gepetto in his ship when he set out to find him while Pinocchio was in Pleasure Island. I think we'll wander around Monstro a bit and then Pinocchio and Jiminy will pop in after being swallowed and then the escape begins.

I was thinking that too, but I remembered he seems to chill with Jiminy early on (from a screenie in the cabin) but maybe that happens later

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Okay, now that I have seen that trailer I love Kingdom Hearts even more. Let's just hope they pull it off.

Sector 3

I was thinking that too, but I remembered he seems to chill with Jiminy early on (from a screenie in the cabin) but maybe that happens later

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
tumblr_lwhatwgFeD1qejsjco2_250.gif

I love the camera direction this game has.

Suicidal Pinocchio.
tumblr_lwh46gRgqF1qktlzuo1_500.gif

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
tumblr_lwhatwgFeD1qejsjco2_250.gif

I love the camera direction this game has.

What I find funny about that image though....in that scene the carriage is a tiny, dainty, normal looking carriage. But when the fighting starts, when Sora is actually fighting the giant Dinosaur (Which I think just looks amazing), the carriage becomes this large platform, basically the size of the Accesory Shop in Traverse Town.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
tumblr_lwgxufpN0w1r3ccngo1_400.gif

Xion crystallising gif.

Yeah, I'm just Tumbling for these right now.

The_Dream_Shield

Website
backloggery.com
That Xion gif<3 I can't wait to see the full opening it must be one of this recap things, that'll look nice :3 I know its odd but I also really like the trailer they play in KH1/2 and the only menu vid for Re:Coded that uses game scenes and the instrumental theme when you are on the menu too long, I can't wait to see DDD's, if it gets one.

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm
I think the CGI looks really good. A bit different, but really good. And Axel in CGI? Mm-mm.
Can't wait to see the rest of the possible opening.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
tumblr_lwhcdgMltT1qkfenpo1_250.gif
Is Sora dual wielding Oathkeeper and Oblivion in this?

Yup. I thought he had one and it swap to the other half way through, but he appears to be duel wielding.

I think they want to enforce the wielding, and the connection of those two keychains have with Sora.

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm
Sure looks like it, that's interesting.
I think it's the part of the Xemnas fight where you try to block all the rays or whatever.

..Oh lookie 200th post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back