• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► SPOILER WARNING: Kingdom Hearts 3 Trophy List Revealed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

mytomxxx

I don't get the complains about
Spoiler Spoiler Show

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
buffer buffer buffer bufferbuffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer bufferbuffer buffer buffer
uffer buffer buffer bufferbuffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer bufferbuffer buffer buffer uffer buffer buffer bufferbuffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer bufferbuffer buffer buffer buffer

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Murrayyyyyy

Really hope this isn't the official list.. No difficulty related trophies sucks.

A lot of people saying other kingdom hearts games were hard to platinum, were they? what was hard about it? Apart from chain of memories and it's bs card collector :mad:

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
uffer buffer buffer bufferbuffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer bufferbuffer buffer buffer uffer buffer buffer bufferbuffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer bufferbuffer buffer buffer buffer

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
i hope your right i hope your right about this but will see

2 quid is good

Awards
BufferbufferbufferbufferBufferbufferbufferbufferBufferbufferbufferbufferBufferbufferbufferbufferBufferbufferbufferbuffer

Bufferbufferbufferbuffer

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited by a moderator:

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
^ That might should be spoiler tagged. I understand how you feel. I took for granted that it would be in KH3.

Really hope this isn't the official list.. No difficulty related trophies sucks.

A lot of people saying other kingdom hearts games were hard to platinum, were they? what was hard about it? Apart from chain of memories and it's bs card collector :mad:
Nah, CoM was easy and I got all the trophies for KH2 eventually*, too, but I never have for KH1 because of the Gummi ship, ugh. HATE

* I can't remember though, but don't you have to complete the journal to get all of KH2's trophies? That means beating all the Data Battles and the Lingering Will at Disney Castle. I've only ever bothered to do that the one time and never again. The 2nd part of Xemnas is unbearable because of the issue with the Reaction Command when he throws you up into the air.

Awards
There’s probably a lot of hidden trophies. I can’t imagine there won’t be trophies for the gummi ship and opening all treasure chests, among others...

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

mytomxxx

There’s probably a lot of hidden trophies. I can’t imagine there won’t be trophies for the gummi ship and opening all treasure chests, among others...

i guess the hidden trophies are already included in the list

Rii

Awards
BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER BUFFER

Spoiler Spoiler Show

He’s around at least a little. We saw him in the Gummi Ship during the TGS trailer. I love that little cricket and I hope we see more of him this time.

Rii

Awards
He’s around at least a little. We saw him in the Gummi Ship during the TGS trailer. I love that little cricket and I hope we see more of him this time.

That’s my concern, is how much we’ll see him, and of what importance will he be, now that we have the Gummi Phone instead of his Journal?

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
buffer buffer buffer bufferbuffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer bufferbuffer buffer buffer uffer buffer buffer bufferbuffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer bufferbuffer buffer buffer buffer

Spoiler Spoiler Show

^ That might should be spoiler tagged. I understand how you feel. I took for granted that it would be in KH3.

Nah, CoM was easy and I got all the trophies for KH2 eventually*, too, but I never have for KH1 because of the Gummi ship, ugh. HATE

* I can't remember though, but don't you have to complete the journal to get all of KH2's trophies? That means beating all the Data Battles and the Lingering Will at Disney Castle. I've only ever bothered to do that the one time and never again. The 2nd part of Xemnas is unbearable because of the issue with the Reaction Command when he throws you up into the air.

I still haven't Platinumed 2 yet and Xemnas' crap is a large part of it. Lingering Will is kinda ridiculous as well too lol. I had trouble beating him on the PS2 version on Proud Mode as it is, and now I am trying it on Critical Mode and I hated it all so much I took like a 2 year break lol.

I have all the Kh1 and CoM trophies except how the Ps3 version forced you to play them 3 times each.

That’s my concern, is how much we’ll see him, and of what importance will he be, now that we have the Gummi Phone instead of his Journal?

I vaguely remember Nomura saying he will be expressing annoyance with the Gummiphone making him redundant, but I dunno what else they will do or where they will go with it. I think I love CoM for actually involving Jiminy for a change, would be nice if he at least does more than he does in Kh2 lol. Which is a low bar...

Last edited:

Murrayyyyyy

Enemy cards just do my head in on CoM, don't have the patience for trophies that require luck cos my luck is always terrible. Yeah you had to complete the journal, it was spread out as a few different trophies though for each journal section. I'll admit lingering will is hard even on the easier difficulties but personally never had an issue with Xemnas. Just gotta limit through his annoying grab attack.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I get you, CoM's combat isn't for everyone. I always loved the cards, so CoM's trophies were only time for me. Getting to lvl. 99 took ages. Thankfully, I use grinding as an excuse to listen to albums.

I agree that Lingering Will was horrible. I hate those kinds of bosses. The only way I ever beat him was with a cheat, something about catching him in a lock with jump slash jump slash jump slash. It's been so long, it would be hard to re-create it. Well, really I cheated with the Data Battles, too, by using the immunity during Limits. :p

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I haven't paid attention to the trophy names aside from the spoiler ones until now, and I'm laughing hard that the one for using Attraction Flow for the first time is called "Tall Enough to Ride."

Now I'm imagine Sora had to stand next to the height guideline to see if he'd be allowed to have the power.

Back