• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► SPOILER WARNING: Kingdom Hearts 3 Trophy List Revealed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Buffer Buffer Buffer Buffer Buffer Buffer Buffer Buffer Buffer Buffer Buffer Buffer Buffer Buffer Buffer Buffer Buffer Buffer Buffer Buffer Buffer Buffer Buffer Bufferoni Bufferoni don't lewd the storyoni

So I don't consider the first 4 spoiler trophies too much of one, since it's pretty darn obvious those would happen, though the name of the first being The Hearts Joined to His made me immediately think of Young Xehanort at Toy Box saying to Sora to find said hearts. It'd be neat if we actually do get Young Xehanort going against MX by giving Sora little hints.

The next 2 spoilers though I am pretty interested in as Schwarzgeist is a boss from Einhander and it sounds like it takes place in the Gummi Ship, so I'm curious how we come it. We also didn't know that Verum Rex will be playable before now, but going by a name like "Beat of Lead" it might be a rhythm game. Are we gonna play Theatrhythm? Also, is it "lead" as in "leading the way" or does it mean the metal? lol

WastedPenguin

Awards
Looks like we might get Final Fantasy content via DLC but judging that purely on the trophy list is pretty vague.
I think KH3 will be the new FF XV, meaning we will get new episodes as well as little gimmicks and possibly even new worlds as well as new bosses along with FF characters each few months as DLC.

So far we haven't really seen anything Final Fantasy related in KH3 and this is disappointing tho this does not mean that KH3 will suck. Most likely they are trying something new with KH in order to bring freshness into the series. Also I really hope they are releasing KH3 with Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden as a playable world. I mean so far it has been present in pretty much all KH titles at least as a cutscene.

Last edited:

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Looks like we might get Final Fantasy content via DLC. I think KH3 will be the new FF XV, meaning we will get new episodes as well as little gimmicks and possibly even new worlds as well as new bosses along with FF characters each few months as DLC. So far we haven't really seen anything Final Fantasy related in KH3 and this is disappointing tho this does not mean that KH3 will suck. Also I really hope they are releasing KH3 with Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden as a playable world. I mean so far it has been present in pretty much all KH titles at least as a cutscene.
dont count on the kh3 doing what ffxv did since i don't think nomura doesnt like that pratice

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I love love love the story related trophies. It’s what most games do nowadays and makes it much more enjoyable. It’s like being rewarded just for playing.

Also, easiest KH game to platinum? I’ve been slugging through the rest of the games and man it’s a pain. Idk how you die hard, true fans do it.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
buffer buffer buffer buffer
Spoiler Spoiler Show

giphy.gif

Here we go with this again.

Yep. My first reaction as well. I’ve braced myself but I’ll never not be upset.

20-biteen already disappointing me

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
@Spockanort You know I haven't read any of the spoiler trophies but based on yours and Alexis reaction does one of them involve
buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffs buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buff r buffer buffs buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer
Sokai? . Yes or no?

wwinterj

I've been keeping away from spoilers but don't mind viewing these. I see nothing that I'd personally consider a spoiler anyway. Nice list that seems doable.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
@Spockanort You know I haven't read any of the spoiler trophies but based on yours and Alexis reaction does one of them involve
buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffs buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buff r buffer buffs buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer
Sokai? . Yes or no?

You know us so well, Swoosh ;A;

Yes.

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Y'all freaking out over this one story trophy when...

KH2 has a similar trophy for reuniting with "Riku and Kairi" when it clearly did WAY more for the Sora X Riku shippers. Reuniting with Kairi only means we'll be separated.

No way to know for sure how the story will actually unfold.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
People have our heads on the chopping board for reporting on something that didn’t come from the leaker, had vague social media posts, multiple spoiler warnings, and blacked out text. This list would have been reported on regardless of any leaks so *shrugs*.

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I've yet to read the blacked out trophy details, except the one. I really appreciate being able to pick and choose what kind of spoilers I don't mind and which I do. Thanks mods.

To those who have read them, on a scale of 1-10 how spoilery are these in terms of story? I would think a lot are things most of us already expected. Because I think I wanna see the non-story spoilers.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I've yet to read the blacked out trophy details, except the one. I really appreciate being able to pick and choose what kind of spoilers I don't mind and which I do. Thanks mods.

To those who have read them, on a scale of 1-10 how spoilery are these in terms of story? I would think a lot are things most of us already expected. Because I think I wanna see the non-story spoilers.
I personally don’t rate them as actual spoilers. They are obvious things fans have known will be in for years.

Gaebora

The flantastic games must be like the mushroom heartless and thirteen. We seen them in the toy story world in trailers

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards

KH2 has a similar trophy for reuniting with "Riku and Kairi" when it clearly did WAY more for the Sora X Riku shippers. Reuniting with Kairi only means we'll be separated.

Yeah but the problem is that we've already seen Kairi getting kidnapped in the final trailer, and there's essentially no reason at this point to believe they intend to do anything more with her character than they did in KH1 and 2. It's just a massive waste of potential, and while I'd love to be proven wrong, I don't think I'll be holding my breath on that for fear of conceptual asphyxiation. I just feel let down because this is actually worse to me than having SoKai confirmed, in and of itself. At least if that was happening in a context where Kairi was finally afforded some growth and agency as a person we would be making some form of progress. Instead, it's essentially a regression from the themes and symbolism of KH2, because as you pointed out the incentive there was to find both Riku and Kairi, and to recomplete the trinity. Here, we either have Sora and Riku fighting to rescue Kairi (again) or Sora fighting alone to rescue Kairi with no mention or consideration of Riku. It's frustrating and backwards.

bagcifreak

Considering the game's trophy list doesn't have any difficulty-related trophies I'm pretty sure that they will release a New Game + Mode sometime later cause most games that don't have difficulty trophies in their main trophy list get them in a separate trophy list for NG+.

Also considering the game doesn't seem to have a critical mode I think that and a NG+ Mode with 2 new trophies could be added later.

As for the lack of Secret Bosses I still believe there's a chance of SE to release an update every 1-2 months that includes a new Secret Boss... kinda like how Ubisoft does it with Assassin's Creed. Fingers crossed...

wolfshadow0118

Spoiler Spoiler Show

mytomxxx

Ok that's cool, nothing mind blowing, but I'm totally going to plat this game.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Back