• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Spirit of a Full Moon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikuDestiny

Aaah..I can imagine that you almost cried.....if I would be writing this I would be crying aswell, it's lovely that your feelings merges with the ones in the story, really! You get a Rep from me and one big Thumb! *thumbs up* ^-^

Woot!!!! rep! thank u lol ^^^

RikuDestiny

yea.. ^^ dont worry i'll be back before the summer is over ^^

but im in a war with my friends at home, so i gotta take care of that before something worse happens ^^ but thanks guys.

I'll probably leave after saturday ^^ so maybe i can get in chapter 5

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
Everything is fine, but I have one criticism...

The story needs more description. The dialogue is emotive, but it would be awesome if you could explain how the characters felt about everything going on - not to mention their surroundings, and their own looks.

Keep going ~.^

<3

RikuDestiny

Everything is fine, but I have one criticism...

The story needs more description. The dialogue is emotive, but it would be awesome if you could explain how the characters felt about everything going on - not to mention their surroundings, and their own looks.

Keep going ~.^

<3

YAY!!! I did something good! lol ^^ and i will take your advice ^^

RikuDestiny

Sorry for the double post again! ^^

Im sorry to say this but i might not come back to the frums at all, i have some major life issues to deal with, and as of now i feel like crap ^^;

this website has been fun but being here, ive neglected real life problems, and i cant deal with that anymore.

im sorry to say this and i love all my forum buddies but i gotta go (said that before, but i definitely gotta leave this time).

Bye~ bye! ^^

RikuDestiny

Thanks foreverkingdom for still keeping my thread alive ^^ i'll remember good friends like u! ^^ well i came back to see what was going on today, so with that... see ya in september! (maybe)

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
man, i cant believe i didnt read this story. accept my apology RD, really sorry.

This is one goooood fic. wow, sephiroths got feelings! daaaamn!

A heartfelt chapter there i can tell. Please continue this RD, dont leave us.

RikuDestiny

yea i almost cried writing it.. i tried to make them as down to earth as possible like your're watching a good anime u know? but they have there own lives ^^ i think i made that pretty clear in the last chapter ^^

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
clear as mud.
its a great style your fic, i think its good.
hopefully you got Vincent Valentine in this fic, cant wait for the next chap.

Samber

Your Mom's Mom's Daughter
It's pretty good!i've only read the first chapter though. And you may want to check for typos after you type. :)

RikuDestiny

yea trust me vincent is in there nelo! ^^ theres gonna be a part with vincent still in the turks though ^^; and lucretia yay! lol

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
in the turks? hmm...i'd prefer it if he was his lonesome character but if lucrecias in there its cool. lol.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
oh right i see, nice one. but he's gonna be in there as his usual self also right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back