• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spinning Wheel Battle Music Preview

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blue.nocturne

I just finished the spinning wheel battle music.
Pretty tired, since I usually don't work this hard.
Generally I take about a week per song, but since everyone is waiting, I worked extra hard for you all.

>>DOWNLOAD LINKS:
1. FileFront Link
2. RAPIDSHARE Link

YOUTUBE

I think it came out pretty well.
In terms of sound quality, I think this one is the winner, however I think musically Enchanted Dominion is still my favorite.
Although, I liked all three of the songs, so I was able to work fast.
I guess when the games come out, these technically will become "arrangements" or "remixes."

Coeurl

Demon Dance
dude, you're just awesome. you keep blowin me away.

:D

edit: and i think that unversed is called Wheel Master not Spinning Wheel. unless it's the song title.

Last edited:

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Awesome job dude, this one is my favorite of your works. I thank you for all your hard work, get some rest buddy ^_^

Awards
The saddest thing is that the synthesizing in this sounds better than in KH2.

By the way, are you going to upload those Re:CoM renditions you made before the game came out? I don't remember how they sound now, but I was as blown away back then as I am now and I'd really like to hear them again.

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
Dude, how do you do this??? I think you're secretly stole the soundtrack to BBS and are releasing the songs on the internet one by one. How else could this be so amazing?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
The saddest thing is that the synthesizing in this sounds better than in KH2.

By the way, are you going to upload those Re:CoM renditions you made before the game came out? I don't remember how they sound now, but I was as blown away back then as I am now and I'd really like to hear them again.

I agree I would love to have the scythe of petals rendition on my mp3.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Dude, you have a great ear. :D Keep up the good work.

Rep 1+

Are you working on anything else? Do you have any other work you made in the past? Where can I hear them? :D

Kiwi +

Awards
Great job once again!! dude you are beyond good at this. hope you keep it up. i think everyone greatly appreciates it. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back