• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Special gimmick or power for Sora when he taps into the light

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatsu

You know how Riku taps into his darkness and he goes into dark mode which has him gain special armor and dark powers like dark thundage. Let's say Square got rid of drive and in its place they have Sora go into a light mode.

My question to you all is, if you were Square and added such a feature/gimmick how would make this ability special? What powers and appearance would you have Sora attain when he goes into light mode?

I would have his body become covered with white energy armor, instead of walking he would hover, he would shoot light from his hands, and the kingdom key would become larger and be covered in light energy. Ending attack before exiting the mode would be raising his hand and cyclones made of light would circle the area and just deal damage to everything in the area.

Last edited:

bemmers789

Seems kinda over-powered if you're comparing it to Riku's Dark Mode, but the idea itself would be interesting. And "Light Mode" just sounds awesome. Maybe that would happen if/when Sora passes the Mark of Mastery exam in DDD and becomes a true Keyblade Master. But, to our knowledge, Aqua didn't really aquire any extra powers other than the ability to pass on the Keyblade...But anyway, sounds interesting.

localorange

I'm starting to wonder since it's been implied that Kingdom Hearts is light - if Kingdom Hearts is going to grant Sora some sort of massive light power that's similar to what you're referring to in the future.

alex=axel

they can already pass on the power of the keyblade, terra did it.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
especially if riku did that......
Hold up, doesn't roxas do some crazy thing like that in KH2FM+??

No, that's just Roxas's true powers. The lights are actually Faith lights, it's a spell.

As for this idea, no. Please, no. Sora has FIVE forms that are already ridiculously powerful. Replacing them with some god-tier form won't be much betteer.

Maxyli138

I would have his body become covered with white energy armor, instead of walking he would hover, he would shoot light from his hands, and the kingdom key would become larger and be covered in light energy. Ending attack before exiting the mode would be raising his hand and cyclones made of light would circle the area and just deal damage to everything in the area.

This sounds awfully familiar...

I think Sora has enough special abilities. Although a light mode sounds interesting, it would probably make Sora way too strong. Even stronger than his drive forms because of all the light power he would be using. And I'm not big fan of characters wearing armor.

Gram

Banned
Awards
after kh2's easiness i'd rather not have any drives or modes any more.

Tatsu

358 Days had an interesting way of countering ways to prevent high powered from being easy. Just make the enemie's life go down slower. I remember how hard AntiRiku was to defeat with Duel Wielding Roxas.

Gram

Banned
Awards
358 Days had an interesting way of countering ways to prevent high powered from being easy. Just make the enemie's life go down slower. I remember how hard AntiRiku was to defeat with Duel Wielding Roxas.
that wasnt hard and all that health did was help make days even longer, drug out and more boring than it already was.

Last edited:

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Ehh, that sounds like Sora's Final Form. Kind of glowing, floating, not holding his keyblades.
If he had such a "light mode" I would hope it was much more toned down than what you suggested.
Especially the light shooting from hands thing...

KH2SUperfan

its called "My Own Little World, Where Nicki Minaj
Ehh, that sounds like Sora's Final Form. Kind of glowing, floating, not holding his keyblades.
If he had such a "light mode" I would hope it was much more toned down than what you suggested.
Especially the light shooting from hands thing...

what if it wasn't white?? it could be another light color, or completely inverted and black

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
I guess maybe Sora picking up a suit of armor, maybe even a slit between offensive and defensive techniques, heck even a keyblade coated in light would be interesting... At this point 'm hoping for something a little fresh here, compard to sora's repetitive gameplay. By that I simply mean, more new moves to shroud the same skills and tecniques he's used since kh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back