• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sorry, novel release info.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xziled

this will not end well
Website
xziled.zoints.com
i checked out wikipedia it appears to me that it contradicts itself in the media section it says march 25th while in the novel section it says june of '08 so im more inclined to believe amazons date as the 5th of august and yes its a US release

TrueRoxas527

What are you talking about, Xziled? It doesn't say anyhing there about June '08. And the novels section?
Clarify more please, I'm a little tired from a sleepover and I want to understand this.

Rikusgirl_Keylix

I would rather believe what Amazon.com tells us, and that BOTH novels are coming out August 5th, 2008. It does not come out March 25th. I don't know where wikipedia got it's information but it is wrong.

Also KHI had already reported this in May of last year

Written by Monkey
Wednesday, 23 May 2007

Greetings! I am very excited today, want to know why? I preordered the Kingdom Hearts Novels, set to release this August!

Xziled

this will not end well
Website
xziled.zoints.com
Can you prove that? Not sure why you are blaming it when it's only 3 days away.

i checked all the references and they lead nowhere unless you can read japanese and if you type in kingdom hearts series theres a section that talks about the novel and near the end it said the release date date was june of '08 hope that clarifies things

TrueRoxas527

...dang... didn't even see that. Thank you for pointing that out. But I'll still check in to the website tomorrow and Monday and Tuesday to see if it still says the same thing. Don't mind me, I have nothing better to do anyways, (don't mention homework)

V

V.A.T.13

Amazon.com says august. = 3 =

Yes, I'm buying them. There's more fanservice in it so, heck yea.

V

V.A.T.13

how can there be fanservice in a novel? just curious

Sora's arms flung around the taller male's waist, grasping tightly. "I looked for you..." his voice shook as he spoke, "I looked everywhere for you..."
A gentle, strong hand caressed the young boy's mess of hair. Riku buried his face in the brown locks, taking in that familiar sent of home. "I know Sora...I know..."
The red head nearby unziped her dress and lifted her top exposing herself, "HELLOOO! BOOBS! RIGHT HERE!! I EVEN WORE THOSE WHITE UNDIES YOU LIKE SO MUCH!!!"

^ et viola. Fanservice.

Xziled

this will not end well
Website
xziled.zoints.com
Sora's arms flung around the taller male's waist, grasping tightly. "I looked for you..." his voice shook as he spoke, "I looked everywhere for you..."
A gentle, strong hand caressed the young boy's mess of hair. Riku buried his face in the brown locks, taking in that familiar sent of home. "I know Sora...I know..."
The red head nearby unziped her dress and lifted her top exposing herself, "HELLOOO! BOOBS! RIGHT HERE!! I EVEN WORE THOSE WHITE UNDIES YOU LIKE SO MUCH!!!"

^ et viola. Fanservice.

ah i see thanks for clearing that up

TrueRoxas527

I'm still checking wiki even if anyone else thinks it's wrong. I like it because it says the earliest possible release date out of websites. But, I'm still thinking it's wrong. I'll check anyways. Heck, even if it is in June, that's nt too far off, I mean, 2 months and a bit...

HAHAHA!!!! I am sooooooooo happy! If you look at the top right-hand corner of the page it has a STAR on it! That means it's one of the most accurate pages in ALL of wikipedia! Kingdom Hearts Series is starred too but it talks about stuff more related to other parts of Kingdom Hearts. Besides, the novels are only talked about for three lines. That means, that the novels have a major increase of possibility to be released in 2 days!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back