• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sorry, novel release info.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueRoxas527

I am sorry for acting so frustrated but don't just close the thread while i am in the middle of editing okay?
Anyways, the novel release should be on the 25th of March. 2008. That is indeed 3 days.
Oh, and if you're going to close this thread again, please tell me first, please? oh, and if I didn't mention already, I AM SORRY. I didn't mean to make people so defensive.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
You're really not going to give up are you x.x. The novel release should be? Surely we need an official confirmation, sources at least.

Ah well, best of wishes!

-- Andy

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
On topic people, we're here for the books.

Who here is going to buy them?

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Manga is already out.

These are the novels with, like, words and stuff.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
They are the manga novels if I am not mistaken. I've not got any myself, but the Final Mix+ editions appear to hold many revelations. Canon or not, they definitely make for good reading =].

-- Andy

EDIT: Wait, these are novels?! Why have I never heard of these x.x. I've seen the manga books, but nothing else. Any further info?

TrueRoxas527

Well, they call it a 'graphic novel' when I look around websites, but I do see a few instances where it says Graphic Novel, and right below it, Novel. Oh, well. I'm getting the mangas as soon as I can go shopping next. I know they're not that great but if I have to be a KH major fan, I MUST have all the books. Besides, I like reading. (I know, I'm wierd)

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I'll probably pick these up sometime, I figure any important news will be on the forums before long anyways.

Nothing wrong with reading either TrueRoxas, it's one of my favorite hobbies.

[besides throwing away my life on the internets]

Xziled

this will not end well
Website
xziled.zoints.com
from wat i read in the manga/novel section that manga for kh2 was made by shiro amanoand nomura helped in it as well while the novel is said to contain more info than both kh2 and kh2fm combined and now im gona check out wat wikipedia says about the release date

TrueRoxas527

Also, it says they'll arrive at US on 25th. They might be in stores shortly after, and if you are like me and live in Canada, you might have to wait an extra week or so.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
I am so confused.. I swear these were just the KH2:FM+ novels but in English x.x. And those were graphic novels. Please.. somebody! O.O

-- Andy

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I am so confused.. I swear these were just the KH2:FM+ novels but in English x.x. And those were graphic novels. Please.. somebody! O.O

-- Andy

Manga- has been out for a while, by Shiro Amano, etc. Pictures.

Novels- are coming out at some future point [hopefully soon], by some other person. Words.

TrueRoxas527

I'm not exactly sure about everything myself but I do know that two new novels, (probably graphic novels by looking at the picture to the right of the description) is coming out on 25th and they contain a lot of brand new info!

TrueRoxas527

Darkness Within is indeed the second novel that is coming out on that day. So, if the are selling them on Amazon, that means they have to be out soon! Wait, unless it's Japanese.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
I think that, and The First Door, will be in English. I mean this is the English edition after all. Plus Reading level 9-12? I don't think they'd put that for a Japanese edition on an American website! =P

-- Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back