• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's ethnicity?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What do you think?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
Every post you make creates a pain in some part of my body... You gave literaly me indegestion...

Haha, sounds like a problem on your end not mine, but you need to calm down Chihuahua. Its not that serious, also take some peptobismal (doubt i spelled that right) & maybe you'll feel better.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Haha, sounds like a problem on your end not mine, but you need to calm down Chihuahua. Its not that serious, also take some peptobismal (doubt i spelled that right) & maybe you'll feel better.

Maybe so. I'll try to stay on subject.

oh god you had to mention his avatar. now,after reading the thread 4 all of 10 seconds, i went back and looked at it and.......um..........what is this i dont even...........

Go, EraqusMog, go to the light. The yaoi-free light!

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
American... isn't an ethnicity. This feels like the whole ATLA movie all over again. Don't pay attention to ethnicity, unless it is an actual story element. That way, there's no chance of making it absolutely and obviously one sided and wrong.
cough*The Last Airbender*cough

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
American... isn't an ethnicity. This feels like the whole ATLA movie all over again. Don't pay attention to ethnicity, unless it is an actual story element. That way, there's no chance of making it absolutely and obviously one sided and wrong.
cough*The Last Airbender*cough

This is good. The only Disney movies that made it an element were Pochahontus and Mulan, and they didn't turn it into a big thing. Just play the game and enjoy it, for Christ's sake.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Let's make a thread asking about Sora's address next guys. -.-

Does it really make a difference what his ethnicity it is? Considering there are separate worlds there probably isn't any true ethnicity.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Let's make a thread asking about Sora's adress next guys. -.-

Does it really make a difference what his ethnicity it is? Considering there are separate worlds there probably isn't any true ethnicity.

There will always be arrogant people that won't just believe the truth that some things are just what they appear to be.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I mean I understand we like to know everything about our favorite characters, but there really isn't anything to learn about his ethnicity, nor does it matter. This is fantasy. This is not the same society or world we live in. You take as much as they give you.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I mean I understand we like to know everything about our favorite characters, but there really isn't anything to learn about his ethnicity, nor does it matter. This is fantasy. This is not the same society or world we live in. You take as much as they give you.

I agree with you fully. What I like about a lot of fiction is that race doesn't matter. Nobody cares if your black, white, Mexican, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, or a goddamn space alien. It's how you act that matters.

Youniquee

Awards
I think you guys are taking this a bit too seriously...
No one is saying race is important or something. It's just a fun, strange discussion...that can't actually be discussed x3

Odysseus

Somewhere out there beneath the pale moonlight.
When absolutely no human characters find it odd that there is a walking duck and a giant anthropomorphic dog hanging out with Sora, you can assume race is completely out of the equation with the game. But as many others have said, that's the beauty of fiction like this. Not bound down by our societal assumptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back