• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's Appearence in Recent Games.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Domination

Awards
Okay, so i'll try not to sound like i'm complaining about this, but in recent games Nomura has found an excuse to keep Sora in his 14 year old form. I don't know about you guys, but to me, it seems as though it's not really helping his character develop at all. I just don't understand why Nomura is doing it? Why keep him as 14 years old?
So in the next installment of the series, would you guys like to see him how he appears in Kingdom Hearts 2? Would you like to see him older than that? Or would you another Tetsuya to make another excuse to keep Sora to how he looked in Kingdom Hearts 1?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I don't really care to be honest. I mean, from what I'm seeing in the previews of KH3D, Sora's character IS still being developed, so it's not like keeping him at KH1 form is going to keep him from progressing as a character. It could be just personal preference. Maybe he prefers the way young Sora looked as opposed to how 15-year old Sora looked. (which, I can atleast agree with Riku... KH2 Riku's clothing seemed... just too skinny and just, weird)

And with KH3D, I really don't mind at all since they're in new clothes anyway so... I pretty much have no opinion. But I can definitely understand why people feel the way they do.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I do find it a little strange. It's like he regretted ageing Sora in KH2 and he's hoping to make amends. Though looking back at KH2 Sora...I can't blame him...But for the most part 14-year-old Sora felt appropriate. CoM must've just been a few days after KH1. Re:Coded had Data Sora based on KH1 Sora. It was 3D that it felt unnecessary. Though I don't think it's keeping him young that's restricting his development. I don't think Sora is supposed to develop all that much anyway, he's the kind of person that doesn't change much because he doesn't have to, and it's supposed to be his perpetually innocent quality that gives his character charm.

I think KH3 should have 15-year-old Sora. They've only really used that model once for a whole game and I don't think Nomi can push 14!Sora much more. If we see Sora older than 15 I some how see it more likely to happen in the next saga.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I almost forgot about the nude photo scandal with KH1 Sora. That must be the root of it.

Seighart

Awards
I personally dont like how childish Sora sounds. He doesn't sound like he got older imo. Riku sounds a LITTLE younger but that's just my ears. I'd like clothing changes more often, or at least allow clothing to be changed. For kh3 though, id like to see his KH2 wear a little modified.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I personally dont like how childish Sora sounds. He doesn't sound like he got older imo. Riku sounds a LITTLE younger but that's just my ears. I'd like clothing changes more often, or at least allow clothing to be changed. For kh3 though, id like to see his KH2 wear a little modified.

But his voice actor is agrown man and his voice has only gotten deeper since com.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

HJO is 24 and he's forcing himself to sound younger so it will match the fact that in the Realm of Sleep, Sora is his 14 year old self. HJO sounds much closer to Vanitas, than he does to Sora. He does it for the sake of consistency.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Sora's nude sight was precious *snickers*

Anyways, KH3D is probably the last game Sora will look young so I don't find it to be a problem. At least he had new clothes xD

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Really? The news was almost as popular as Kairi's panties.

Yeah that i remember white lace, roses and red ribbon panties. Alot of detail for an area we shouldnt be seeing in a E rated game. But i ne er heard nothin on nudes shots of sora. I mean why woulnd any one wanna see him naked?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Sora's nude sight was precious *snickers*

Anyways, KH3D is probably the last game Sora will look young so I don't find it to be a problem. At least he had new clothes xD
If he didn't have new clothes I would probably have an emotional breakdown.

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic
I'm going to assume Sora will be 16 for KH3, or turn 16 during the events of it. I doubt all of the events of KH1 and onwards would take less than two years.
I think KH1 was about a few weeks to a month. Then I assume CoM was about a week. Then Sora slept for a year. Then KH2 probably took about another month. Then, I think DDD would fit about a week to a month.
So....
Let's assume Sora is just 14 at the beginning of KH1. One month and one week later, he falls asleep and is only 14 and 42 days old. Add one year, and he's fifteen and 42 days old after he wakes up. Another month adds up and he's fifteen and 72 days old.
Then DDD happens. Despite the fact that he looks younger, I'll assume he's still aging. At the very, very most, DDD took about a month, add about 30 days and Sora adds up to:
Fifteen and 102 days old. Take 102 from 365, and he's got about 263 days until he's sixteen.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I'm going to assume Sora will be 16 for KH3, or turn 16 during the events of it. I doubt all of the events of KH1 and onwards would take less than two years.
I think KH1 was about a few weeks to a month. Then I assume CoM was about a week. Then Sora slept for a year. Then KH2 probably took about another month. Then, I think DDD would fit about a week to a month.
So....
Let's assume Sora is just 14 at the beginning of KH1. One month and one week later, he falls asleep and is only 14 and 42 days old. Add one year, and he's fifteen and 42 days old after he wakes up. Another month adds up and he's fifteen and 72 days old.
Then DDD happens. Despite the fact that he looks younger, I'll assume he's still aging. At the very, very most, DDD took about a month, add about 30 days and Sora adds up to:
Fifteen and 102 days old. Take 102 from 365, and he's got about 263 days until he's sixteen.

We had an official timeline, but Squre enix removed it. If I remeber right Kh1 was around 6 months or so. Yeah a send year should be Passing when we reach kh3...... someday...mabey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back