• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora, Vent and the keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartkeeper

Awards
I'm a little confused, for some reason I have this idea on my mind that the only reason the keyblade choose Sora in KH1 is because he have Vent's heart, is that true?.

The fact that Sora have Vent's heart is something that help him in any way?, is he the choosen one because Vent?, is he more powerful because Vent?.

Radar

Bronze Member
I only think the keyblade went to Sora because he was the person with the strongest heart right after Riku (it was originally his) chose darkness when Destiny Islands fell. I think it just went to the closest person with the strongest heart.

As for Ven's effect on Sora, I dont really know.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm a little confused, for some reason I have this idea on my mind that the only reason the keyblade choose Sora in KH1 is because he have Vent's heart, is that true?.

No. Sora was chosen by the Kingdom Key itself to wield.

The fact that Sora have Vent's heart is something that help him in any way?

He inherited nothing from Ven, but the presence of Ven's heart within him does grant him the ability to dual wield, as well as the second Keyblade.

, is he the choosen one because Vent?, is he more powerful because Vent?.

No and yes.

I only think the keyblade went to Sora because he was the person with the strongest heart right after Riku (it was originally his) chose darkness when Destiny Islands fell. I think it just went to the closest person with the strongest heart.

The darkness that was surrounding Riku and Sora right before he disappeared was Riku's darkness. The light that appeared immediately after was Riku's light. Sora touched that light, and the Keyblade originally intended for Riku then went to Sora temporarily.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
The darkness that was surrounding Riku and Sora right before he disappeared was Riku's darkness. The light that appeared immediately after was Riku's light. Sora touched that light, and the Keyblade originally intended for Riku then went to Sora temporarily.

was that Terra's doing when he chose Riku to be a keyblade wielder?
and the fact Sora got the Keyblade instead of Riku?

Gram

Banned
Awards
and then riku got souleater/way to the dawn (which im still a bit confused about, but way off topic)

the only confusing part is why the soul eater changed into the WTD between land of dragons and TWTNW.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
the only confusing part is why the soul eater changed into the WTD between land of dragons and TWTNW.

I think that's explained in the novels, but I'm not completely sure.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards

The fact that Sora have Vent's heart is something that help him in any way?, is he the choosen one because Vent?, is he more powerful because Vent?.
He gained nothing from having Ventus' heart except the ability to dual wield in KHII. Everything else he got by himself.

xStarSeekerx

Sora got the Kingdom Key because he has a strong heart

Ventu's role in all this is Sora can now duel wield

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I've said this in a couple of threads now but as we all now Riku was supposed to be chosen by the key but Sora was chosen instead. the question is why and I think the answer is in Aquas DI scene. And when Sora was chosen instead the keyblade wanted to stay - it have a mind of it's own I think

Sora was given the ability to dual wield but as far we know nothing more though it's not impossible ven made him a bit stronger

Izayoi

galactic cancer

I am a bit rusty on my KH facts, but I believe that it was confirmed or heavily implied or something at some point, that WtD is its own Keyblade, whereas Souleater is a separate entity, made from Riku's existing darkness, like the dark suit.

He gained nothing from having Ventus' heart except the ability to dual wield in KHII. Everything else he got by himself.

Ven's heart also made Roxas look the way he does and influenced Namine's hair color (likely).

Absolute

When Sora dual-wields, is he actually using Ven's keyblade (which is then tuned into one of the blades Sora uses in KHII) as the 2nd blade, or is ven's heart just letting him use any keyblade?

Gram

Banned
Awards
I've said this in a couple of threads now but as we all now Riku was supposed to be chosen by the key but Sora was chosen instead. the question is why and I think the answer is in Aquas DI scene
no had nothing to do with it.

When Sora dual-wields, is he actually using Ven's keyblade (which is then tuned into one of the blades Sora uses in KHII) as the 2nd blade, or is ven's heart just letting him use any keyblade?
when sora and roxas DW its them using sora's key and vens key.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I am a bit rusty on my KH facts, but I believe that it was confirmed or heavily implied or something at some point, that WtD is its own Keyblade, whereas Souleater is a separate entity, made from Riku's existing darkness, like the dark suit.
No, Nomura said himself that the SoulEater turned into the WtD. He wanted to show that Keyblade don't just appear out of nothing, which is why WtD came from the SE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back