• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora in KH1 or in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which Sora do you think is better?

• Kingdom Hearts Sora

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Kingdom Heart II Sora

Votes: 20 64.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rexenXIII

Website
www.myspace.com
Which Sora, in attitude, etc., do you think is better;

The Sora in Kingdom Hearts or the Sora in Kingdom Hearts 2?

In my opinion, I think KH sora is better. here are my reasons;

1. He has a awesome attitude.
2. He seems more mature than when he was in KH2.
3. Also he seems to be more smarter, or be able to comprehend things better.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Yes, he was better in KH1 when it comes to innocent attitude. But I think he had better lines in KH2:

"What a hag." <---I love it when he says that.

KHfreakfan

Which Sora, in attitude, etc., do you think is better;

The Sora in Kingdom Hearts or the Sora in Kingdom Hearts 2?

In my opinion, I think KH sora is better. here are my reasons;

1. He has a awesome attitude.
2. He seems more mature than when he was in KH2.
3. Also he seems to be more smarter, or be able to comprehend things better.

more mature in KH are you kidding the sora in KH2 was soooo much better

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
I liked KH2 sora because he acted more like a teen. Mischevious and a bit cocky since HE IS THE KEYBLADE MASTER. he seemed more athletic in KH2 as well and pro at things.
KH sora didn't act his age that's probably why I like kh riku(<--he acted like the jerk he's supposed to be :-D) and kh2 sora

I don't like KH2's high jump though XD

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
I think that Sora in KH2 had that nice Teen attitude. . .but the Sora in KH1 had that "I'm a dumbass, look at me!" attitude. . .hard to decide . . .I choose Riku or Roxas. . .lol. . .

ace45

I picked Sora from KH2 just because he is older and somewhat more mature, KH Sora just kind of looked stupid imo

Djordjevic

yeah, i would have to say sora was much more mature in KH2 than 1, because he's aged and now knows what he has to do.....plus his voice was rather annoyin in the first one

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
KH sora: I don't know anything, and don't act like I do. I'm just gonna goof around and eventually i'll find kairi.
KHII sora: I think i know everything, i killed the guy who was closest to knowing.. so i should. I'm gonna goof around and not get anything done, because i know riku's eventually going to find me(like he did before). I'm going to kill the some people i don't know because they look funny in with their coat... but can you blame me they're all in black, and we all know black is evil.(what a racist!)

I choose neither; If i had to it'd be KH sora, because he's not a dirty racist.

KH2 Sora because when he was in KH1 he seemed more oblivous to what was going on. now in the second game he has a more understanding of how serious things are. also his attitude was much better. he acted like a normal teen and also a mature adult when things were going wrong. hes way cooler. ^_^

Shinjuku

Entrapment
KH1 his voice didn't fit a 14 year old, but still he had more of a purpose. In KH2 it's like he was a total dumbass. His lines were actually worse (What a hag) wow how did that make him have more attitude.
Anyway in KH2 his moods made me feel like it's another adventure, and we're really not doing anything.

Puck

KH sora: I don't know anything, and don't act like I do. I'm just gonna goof around and eventually i'll find kairi.
KHII sora: I think i know everything, i killed the guy who was closest to knowing.. so i should. I'm gonna goof around and not get anything done, because i know riku's eventually going to find me(like he did before). I'm going to kill the some people i don't know because they look funny in with their coat... but can you blame me they're all in black, and we all know black is evil.(what a racist!)

I choose neither; If i had to it'd be KH sora, because he's not a dirty racist.

^That's getting old, annoying, and head ache inducing. If he hated all nobodies wouldn't he have killed Namine, stabbed Axel, and attempted to behead Roxas when he fell to the ground. And still no evidence that he killed some of those Org. members.

And what was wrong with 'What a hag."

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
^That's getting old, annoying, and head ache inducing. If he hated all nobodies wouldn't he have killed Namine, stabbed Axel, and attempted to behead Roxas when he fell to the ground. And still no evidence that he killed some of those Org. members.

And what was wrong with 'What a hag."

First off Namine wasn't wearing black she was wearing white and white=good to Sora and he didn't really know she was a nobody.

Axel was helping him...so why kill him when he'll just kill himself.

With Roxas I feel that he didn't kill him cause he had keyblades and keyblades=Good above all else to Sora. =D

Lulz

Last edited:

Puck

^Okay, can you explain why he didn't kill Vexen and only tried to question him? And also how come he didn't try to kill Demyx in the Underworld? If he desperately hated all nobodies, he would've been charging at Demyx in the underworld. Also where's the nobody torture scene?

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
^Okay, can you explain why he didn't kill Vexen and only tried to question him? And also how come he didn't try to kill Demyx in the Underworld? If he desperately hated all nobodies, he would've been charging at Demyx in the underworld. Also where's the nobody torture scene?

COM=/=KH2.

Demyx ran too fast and disappeared into the darkness but Sora got his revenge later in Radiant Garden.

kukuku

T

Tragic Fall

In KH1 Sora was cool and annoying. In KH2 he was just annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back