• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sooo, I think I Figured out how everything connects together, WARNING LONG POST IS LONG!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnversedInLife

EDIT: I AM AWARE MOST OF IT IS ONE LOONG SUMMARY OH THE KH GAMES, I JUST LIKE HAVING IT ALL IN ONE PLACE, I LIKE IT LIKE THAT :D

So, I think I kinda figured out how Sora, Ventus and Vanitas are all related, and figured out some stuff about Namine , Roxas , Xion and well, most of the other main characters too.

By watching trailers, videos and secret endings on youtube, I have some theories of what happened, even though some of the stuff I watched didn't have English subtitles so it may or may not be correct.

SPOILER WARNING! THIS IS ONE HUUUUUUUUGE SPOILER, NO WANT SPOILER, NO READ!

XEMNAS AND ANSEM CAME FROM TERRANORT WHO IS MX AND TERRA MERGED. Plus Master Eraqus? and Riku! and Repliku!!

Terra is Master Eraqus's apprentice, he is shown to have powers of darkness and some anger management issues when battling Aqua. During the course of the story Terra is manipulated by Maleficent and Master Xehanort who both encourage him to use the darkness. In the final battle, Xehanort battles Vanitas and MX until Vanitas goes off to battle Ven. Terra defeats MX only to witness a flashy light show that MX claims to be Ven and Vanitas merging, MX then takes his own keyblade and stabs himself, releasing his heart, the heart then goes into Terra, who tries to activate his armor to protect himself. It doesn't work when they merge to become Terranort, which is basically the Xehanort we know and love from Kingdom Hearts 2, anyways Terranort discards the armor and walks off seemingly controlled by MX. Then Terra's armor comes to life and battles MX, when the fight is over, Terra's armor has defeated Terranort, and Terranort in lying on the ground as Terra's armor kneels and then they both get caught in the explosion of Aqua splitting the X-Blade. Terranort is swept off to Radiant Garden.

Terra's armor stays kneeling and becomes the "Lingering Sentiment" secret boss of KH2 FM. Terranort is discovered by Aqua at Radiant Garden and he seems to have lost his memories. They then battle when Terranort uses the dark power and attacks Aqua for no reason (Anger Issues), The second part of the battle Terranort uses the Darkness Guardian Heartless used by Ansem (The Heartless). After that second battle, Terranort starts to light up and glow and his heart seems to be in pain, when he suddenly straightens up and Aqua says "Terra!" and then something in Japanese. Terranort looking angry or in pain slowly moves his arm and keyblade up to his chest and stabs himself with the keyblade, the keyblade falls and disintegrates at his feet, the Darkness Guardian Heartless disintegrates behind him as Terranort falls back into the pool of darkness and Aqua jumps in after him. Terranort is falling into darkness while Aqua in armor tries to catch up to him on the Keyblade/Bike thing, she grabs his hand and tries to head back for the light from the portal, she then deactivates her Keyblade/Bike thingy and gets out of her armor, leaving it hugging around Terranort and she puts her Keyblade in his hands, she then uses the Force, no kidding and Terranort plus Aqua's armor and keyblade head toward the light as Aqua slips into darkness, glows and fades into a shiny light.

Edit:
Someone suggested a theory that the Dark Guardian was Eraqus's Heart "Protecting" Terranort. I take that a bit further and say maybe it was Eraqus's own Heartless, knowing no better that to Protect MX/Terra/Terranort because Heartless have no memories of their past lives, and because Terranort has power over Heartless.

Though that could also mean Eraqus has a Nobody somewhere!arabslol
LOL! at Eraqus plus X

Square-X?

OMG SQUARE ENIX 8D

My logic still scares me Oo, and I'm still wondering........ xD

They also said the Darkness Guardian could have been the keyblade transformed, since it could transform into the rider thing, but I'm not sure that's true because the Dark Guardian was right behind Terranort when he summoned his keyblade and stabbed himself with it, it couldn't have been in two places at once :/ unless we look at how when Roxas absorbed Xion he "Inherited" her keyblade and Terra and MX both being wielders and inside Terranort could have enabled Dual-Wielding for him and then Ansem SoD, having only one keyblade within him used the Guardian and Xemnas....... didn't use a Guardian or a Keyblade to my knowledge, HOWEVER, his weapon is seen as being DUEL LIGHT SABERS, possibly a nod to the fact that Terranort could have Dual-Wielded Keyblades and the light sabers themselves could have been a manifestation of Terra's keyblade as a Nobody's weapon. Then you have to Look at Lingering Sentiment though, he fought with a keyblade! Terra's keyblade! It could be that Terranort doesn't dual-wield because Terra's keyblade went to the armor and possibly being the thing that animated it. So Ansem SoD used the Guardian, and Xemnas didn't use a keyblade.

EndEdit:

Terranort ends up back in Radiant Garden, where he is brought in by Ansem the Wise and raised as an apprentice, Braig recognizes him as Terra and Xehanort, both of whose hearts are inside Terranort's. MX and Terra talk, MX saying Terra will become part of his heart and Terra saying you can take my body but not my heart and then says he only has one goal and nothing will stop him, MX then says he has another's heart inside his, Eraqus's, Terra just smiles.

My guess is his Goal is wanting to kill MX no matter what, even if he uses darkness, even if MX controls the body, Terra's heart will one day destroy MX's Heart. The only problem with this is that is would be quite difficult for one heart to destroy the other in the same body. Thus, they need a way to "Split" and become separate bodies, so that one may destroy the other without repercussions on themselves. That leads to my theory of Ansem and Xemnas. I think that MX's Heart goes into Ansem and Terra's Heart into Xemnas, to back that up I say, Ansem SoD looks EXACTLY like MX, down to the exact clothing! The only thing that's different is he has Silver Terra hair and A Darker "Youngish" Voice than MX.

Ansem also got into Riku's heart when he exposed himself to darkness by opening the Door to Darkness on Destiny Islands, but he was quickly purged of him, Also, Repliku existed! Just though I'd throw that in there, poor little memory clone of Riku! Interestingly enough, after Riku goes to the Dark Side (They had cookies), Riku clothes can change into the same clothes that Vanitas wore in Birth by Sleep, My only explanation for this is that the dark clothes are a way of marking someone destined to be Pure Darkness. Vanitas had them because he IS pure darkness and the only way Riku got rid of them is when Ansem the Wise's Esplodey Machine exploded and he said anything could happen.

As for my argument that Xemnas has Terra's heart EVEN THOUGH HE IS SUPPOSEDLY A NOBODY, is that many times Xemnas talks about the strength of the heart and Rage and Anger and lots of other dark emotions and how about hearts are the source of power, (Terra's Anger Issues come to mind), and that Xemnas can feel anger and rage because he remembers it, being that's everything Terranort remembers, and the only things Terranort remembers is Terra's Rage and Anger for MX, Terra's anger for MX corrupted Terranort and thus the Nobody Xemnas remembers the anger and doesn't remember the other emotions of the heart when Sora asked him in KH2. Basically, Ansem and Xemnas are one huge identity crisis.

Another bit of a far fetched argument for the Xemnas having a Heart theory is The Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories manga and several other media forms provide an alternative view, saying that Nobodies do have emotions, but are plagued by a feeling of uncertainty and emptiness due to not having hearts. The manga further displays this "plagued" feeling by showing the members engaging in tasks like jigsaw puzzles, cooking, and reading to try to fill their emptiness.

But, there is also the knowledge that Xemnas goes into the Room of Sleeping to Talk to Aqua's armor and calls it "Friend", this may be because he remembers Aqua, or it could be because when he woke up, the armor was wrapped around him and the keyblade was near, and it might have looked like whoever owned the armor had saved him and thus was a "Friend" to him. It is also mentioned that Xemnas wants to find the Room Of Awakening where the other "Friend" is, though we only know that through Xigbar and have not seen Xemnas say that himself, unlike with the scene in the Room of Sleep, so it could be that Xemnas may or may not remember Aqua and Ven. It could go either way.

Either way Xemnas is looking for his "Friends", if he did not have a Heart in him somewhere, no matter how corrupted or amnesiac it might be, he would not care that this person may have saved him, nor would he care to find them. I think Xemnas may be A Special Nobody in the very least, considering the person he was made from was not normal at all, and had its own special circumstances regarding the two hearts in one body. Hey that sounds Familiar!! Two hearts in one body, Special Nobodies who may have "felt" things, when the first heart went into the second it didn't create a nobody or heartless, WAIT A SECOND!! Sora, Kairi, Roxas, Namine? HMMMMM? that leads us into.........

THE ORIGINS OF VEN AND VANITAS AND SORA!!! AS DOES ROXAS, NAMINE AND XION. Plus Kairi

First Ven was born, yay. Just a normal kid, until MX sees his potential for light and dark and tries to train him, but when that fails, he stabs him with his keyblade and Separates Ven's Life and The Opposite of Ven's Life, Vanitas the Unversed and the Source of Unversed. This leaves Ven completely unconscious, so MX decides to dump him on Destiny Islands, when Ven hears the voice of Sora's "New Born Heart" and they connect, giving Ven strength and after that, Ven holds up his keyblade, demonstrating that he is still alive. So MX takes Ven to Eraqus so he can train him, and also where Terra asks Ven a bunch of questions that make Ven have a spaz attack because he has no memories from before his heart was split.

During the final battle Ven and Vanitas fuse forming VENITAS!! Their keyblades "fuse" into the X-Blade!! Internally, Inside Ven's Mind, the stained glass floor of Ven shows both Ven and Vanitas in a sort of Yin-Yang kinda way. They fight on it, Vanitas breaks the stained glass and he becomes a D-Link for Ven?? Anyway they float down into the nothing, while shattered colored glass floats around them and they fight by targeting each other and overpowering each other with keyblade blasts, you fill up a meter under the D-link by fighting Vanitas instead of lowering HP, when its full Ven does this cool overdrive thing where he teleports around real fast and slashes at Vanitas, every time he slashes, it becomes "Tangible" and the slash marks encase Vanitas, Ven jumps back and throws his keyblade at Vanitas shattering the glass and effectively killing him.

As Ven slashes Vanitas in slow motion, Vanitas looses his grip on the X-Blade and it slooooowly floats away from him while he desperately tries to get it again. He slowly goes unconscious and floats down, the X-Blade lights up and shatters, Ven's keyblade lights up and shatters the same way, significant??. Vanitas's body floats to the floor along with all the other shiny particles of glass and keyblade, Vanitas lights up and shatters, and the sparkly dust creates a new stained glass floor for Ven. Ven floats down to it, it's his original floor, then Ven floats back up, lights up and disintegrates and his heart floats away into the darkness .Ven's and Aqua's armors are floating in a land of swirly dark and colorfulness (I'm assuming we're outside of Ven now), They're holding hands, Then the King appears, He's holding the Shiny teleporting stone. He grabs Aqua's free hand and holds up the shiny stone. Everything goes white and they teleport off into the swirly colors.

Ven is falling out of a light and floating into darkness below, kinda like Sora falling into the water and out of the sky xD. There's light bubbles around Ven as he falls through dark wateriness He is asleep, wakes up, is covered in light. He says something about how this light feels familiar and nostalgic, he then says "oh! i see, its....". And then the credits roll.

After that in the secret ending it shows that Ven floated over to Young Sora's stained glass floor. Ven tells Sora that their hearts are not whole and asks Sora if their hearts can become one again and they do. So Ven is just resting/sleeping inside Sora.

So let's skip ahead about ten years! Riku opens the door to darkness of Destiny Islands! Kairi's Heart goes inside Sora's and Kairi, being a Princess of Heart, does not create a Heartless. Later, Sora stabs himself with Riku's Keyblade and releases His and Kairi's and Probably Ven's Heart too, Sora's Heart becomes a Heartless, Kairi's Heart goes to Kairi, the process of Sora's Heart leaving his Body+Soul creates Roxas, and the process of Kairi's Heart leaving Sora's Body+Soul somehow creates Namine, And I think that Ven's Heart influenced Roxas and maybe went inside him, so Roxas looks like Ven, and Roxas can feel things.

Namine is an enigma though, seeing as Sora's Heart became Sora, Sora's Body+Soul became Roxas, Kairi's Heart never turned into anything and was just inside Sora's Heart before returning to Kairi, and Kairi's Body+Soul was just Kairi's Body+Soul. This doesn't make much sense because Namine went back to Kairi, when if she was made from SORA's Body+Soul, should have gone back to Sora with Roxas instead of Kairi, as Kairi wasn't missing anything.

One theory that makes sense and isn't so complicated is that Kairi's heart went inside Sora, Kairi's body was just her Body, and Namine was the SOUL.

An Alternate Theory that IS kinda complicated is that when Kairi's Heart first went inside Sora, The Body+Soul she left behind became Namine, and Kairi's Heart went inside Sora. Because Kairi was a Princess of Heart, it said her Heart couldn't fall into darkness and make a Heartless, It never said that if her heart was taken out and went into Sora, that the Body left behind wouldn't create a Nobody, a Body+Soul that moved on its own. Sora stabbed himself, his heart left his Body+Soul and Sora's heart became Sora (As a Heartless) and the Body+Soul left behind became Roxas, and I think the Kairi Body they were carrying around during KH1 was just a fake vessel to hold Kairi's heart.

So Sora becoming a Heartless and then keeping his original form and Kairi's heart, not able to turn into a heartless and taking form, was put in the fake body and enabled Kairi and Sora to be able to stand before Roxas and Namine, All four of them having tangible forms, Roxas (Sora's Body+Soul), Namine (Kairi's Body+Soul), Sora (His Own Heart Turned Heartless) and Kairi (Her Heart Within a Fake Vessel).

Ven's heart and Sora's heart are said to complete each other and Ven's heart merely sleeps within Sora's until they're both ready to be separated I Guess, So Ven's heart stays within Sora's heart even after becoming a heartless and may have had something to do with Sora keeping his original form as a heartless, MUCH LIKE TERRANORT'S HEARTLESS (TERRA PLUS MX) HAVING MX'S HEART, note that MX and Terra had a discussion within Terranort, about who will control the heart, implying that, once created, Terranort had his own separate heart that created the Body of the Ansem the Heartless, but MX's heart within it, which turned it into MX's near original form.

AND THAT'S JUST BBS AND KH1 SO FAR. Next is Chain of Memories/Re:Chain of Memories and 358/2 Days.

The two games cover all of the space between KH1 and KH2 even overlapping a little. But basically, Sora goes to Castle Oblivion so the Organization can get there hands on his data to be able to create Xion, and also Riku's Data to create Repliku, and Namine messes with Sora's Memories because Marluxia wants to control him and overthrow the Organization. I think that is her "Element" as a Nobody is Memories and nothing about being a Special Nobody

(Hey! if Xemnas's element can be Nothingness and Luxord's can be Time and Zexion's can be Illusions and Xigbar's can be freaking Space! Namine can be Memories!).

So During 358/days Xion finds out she's just a replica of Sora's memories as a back up plan in case something happens to Roxas or Sora. She ends up being absorbed by Roxas and all the memories of Xion are slowly erased because she was erased.

This makes me think of Repliku, how come when Repliku died, it never said Riku absorbed him? and how come after he died, Everybody still remembers him? If he was just a memory clone of Riku, shouldn't his fate have been the same as Xion? When everybody else's memories of her were erased? This brings me back to the Kingdom Heats Chain of Memories Manga, that offers a different conclusion, because at the end of the Manga, Repliku is still Alive! there is a small comic of him wondering what will become of him now that everybody is gone.

Considering that the only reason everyone was so desperate for Xion to merge with Sora was because some of Sora's memories escaped inside her while he was asleep, and they couldn't finish repairing Sora without them. With Repliku however, He doesn't have any of Riku's memories inside him, just fake one's that Namine fabricated to control him, because Riku never slept and never lost any of his memories, so, there is no obligation for Repliku to return to Riku. So that leaves a slight chance that Repliku might return.......if the Manga is correct and Repliku didn't merely die at Riku's hand.

You'd have to admit, IF the manga was right on things so far, it clears up a few issues with consistency.

So anyway once Roxas absorbed Xion, the memories of Sora were effectively "Trapped" inside him and that prompted Riku to go after Roxas and get him to merge with Sora. During Riku's battle with Roxas, Riku succumbed to darkness to gain power and took on the form of Xehanort's heartless, Ansem. But instead of immediately merging Roxas with Sora, they instead put his "Program" into a virtual town, and the only reason I can think of for this is they may have needed to get Sora's memories out of Roxas and back into Sora before they merged, because it might have caused complications or something. So, Sora got his memories back, you see the sad scene with Roxas saying his summer vacation is over and they merge.

After that Sora runs around killing Organization members some of whom call him Roxas, like Xigbar, interestingly enough. You'd think Xigbar, of all people, would call Sora VEN instead of Roxas, like how he saw Xion as Ven in 358/2 Days. Riku, since the end of 358/2 Days, Has Ansem SoD's form and runs around behind the scenes. At the End of KH2 Namine joins with Kairi and Roxas with Sora, and Ansem the Wise's Esplodey Machine tries to absorb Kingdom Hearts, explodes and "Purges" Riku of Ansem SoD.

AQUA AND BRAIG!! plus Yen Sid and Mickey Mouse.

Aqua is Master Eraqus's Apprentice that takes the Masters Exam and becomes a Master herself. At the end of Birth by Sleep, she battles Ven and Vanitas merged together and sees him as Vanitas's body and Ven's Head with Golden/Yellow Eyes. After being nearly defeated by him, Aqua gains strength from her blue charm and her keyblade starts glowing, she then charges at VENitas and they lock keyblades, only for Aqua to scream and push forward, running her keyblade through Venitas's and splitting it in half, knocking out Venitas and causing a big explosion of plasma as Vanitas fades from Ven, still unconcious on the ground. As everything explodes, Ven is nearly blown away but is grabbed by Aqua.

Aqua and Ven are later seen floating in the swirly dark colors in their armor, holding hands, when Mickey Mouse grabs Aqua's hand and Teleports them to Yen Sid's. At Yen Sid's Aqua wakes up, but Ven doesn't, his heart having travelled to Sora. Aqua then carries Ven to The Land of Departure, Now Castle Oblivion, and puts the sleeping Ven in the Room of Awakening. After that she leaves and sees Terranort outside, she goes up to him thinking its Terra, but Terranort has no memories of anything, except his anger for MX and his powers of Darkness. He attack Aqua in a fit of rage at not being able to remember anything, and she nearly defeats him before he starts using the Darkness Heartless Guardian of Ansem's Seeker of Darkness. After that battle Aqua calls out to Terra and Terranort is seen angry and in pain. He slowly inches his shaking arm holding MX's keyblade up to his chest and stabs himself with it causing himself to go unconcious and the Darkness Heartless Guardian to disintegrate leaving Terranort sinking in a pool of darkness.

Aqua jumps in to save Terranort and transforms her keyblade into the bike thing and goes into her armor to try to catch up with Terranort. She catches him and tries to get back up to the light but then untransforms, wraps her armor around Terranort, puts her keyblade into his hand and uses the Force to move him up towards the light where he emerges at Radiant Garden. Aqua floats down into darkness and wanders around in it for 10, 11 years, before reaching the Shore of Darkness and meets Xemnas!

(My original theory will remain, but I will Say its more likely Ansem the Wise based on thinking about it)

Who says he forgets more and more eveyday and how he regrets doing what he did to Sora and his friends. Aqua asks about the condition of the worlds and Xemnas says the worlds will soon fall into darkness, but that maybe that boy with the keyblade can save them. When Aqua hears keyblade she excitcedly asks if hs name is Terra or Ven? and Xemnas says no, he is known as...... scene changes to Namine drawing and saying "Sora", scene changes to Axel, Xion and Roxas on top of the clock tower eating Sea Salt Ice Cream and Roxas and Xion look up and say "Sora", scene changes to Ven and Terra at the Land of Departure looking up and saying "Sora", scene changes back to Aqua who is crying and says "Sora".

EDIT: I found out "We Must Return To Free Them From Their Torment" has much more to do with CODED than BBS, because of one part in CODED after Sora defeats the firs boss, it says "Their Torment Ha Lessened" or Something like that.

My Wishful Thinking takes this and says, I would really like to see Namine, Roxas, Xion and Maybe Repliku have their own hearts and become their own person.

(I SUPPORT REPLION!! REPLION IS WIN!!!! REPLIKUxXION it will never happen but yeah, Real Riku and Xion were kinda cute together, so were Namine and Repliku and Repliku and Xion are both memory copies, so they have something in common xD and technically this supports YAOI because Xion is Sora memories and Repliku is Riku memories soo yay Unknown Gender People xDDDD) ^^^^^^ I apologize for the ADD moment.

After Aqua leaves with Ven, Mickey Mouse is seen giving Yen Sid's Keyblade back to him, implying that it is in fact Yen Sid's keyblade, also there were 3 thrones in the Land of Departure, Eraqus's, Xehanort's and probably Yen Sid's in the middle, and there was the thing where Terra calls Yen Sid Master, soo it pretty much proves it. Though what is confusing is that Yen Sid gives his keyblade back to Mickey, implying he might still need it, However, this is after Venitas's X-Blade was spilt in half, the two halves of the X-Blade were said to form the Kingdom Key (Sora's Keyblade) and The Kingdom Key D (Mickey's Keyblade), meaning if Mickey technically had his own keyblade by now, he wouldn't need Yen Sid's, unless the two keyblades didn't automatically come into existence and it took some time.

EDIT: I know now Mickey found the Kingdon Key D in the realm of darkness before KH1.

There is just one other confusng thing, the fact of Kairi's keyblade, Destiny Place, that she gets from RIKU. The Destiny Keyblade originated with Aqua when she met Young Kairi and Kairi gave Aqua flowers, thus Aqua got Destiny Place. It's Aqua's keyblade. How in the Dark Realm did Riku acquire it!? and without meeting Aqua? because if he met Aqua, Riku wouldv'e know about EVERYTHING, so he wouldn't have been surprised to see King's Mickey note in the bottle telling them to "Free them from their torment". We know that since the end of Birth by Sleep, Aqua has been stuck in the dark realm, and we know that Riku has been to the dark. It's possible they could have met and Aqua could have given Riku the Keyblade to give to Kairi, but that means he must of met her!! Unless Riku just "found" the keyblade in the dark realm somewhere, that's also possible.......I Guess.

Another theory is that you see Aqua's Destiny place in Xemnas's Room of Sleep with her armor, So it's possible Riku coulda snuck in there and too it for himself, though that's kinda unlikely, because where would he have found out that it was there? THERE is the middle of Xemnas's favorite place, so why would he go there for a keyblade?

And yet ANOTHER theory is we all know Mickey Mouse knows Aqua, theyre pretty tight, so he probably knows what happened between her and Terra maybe, so he knows where the keyblade is. Mickey and Riku also spent some time together in the dark realm, so Mickey might have gotten outta Xemnas's room and held onto it before giving it to Riku. It is a possibility.

Here's something else I just wanna say, Braig is one ambitious conniving Muther Fluffer!! He was with MX from the beginning as his right hand man and when Terranort came to be, he knew right off the bat that it was Terra and Master Xehanort, and if i'm right in assuming this, he's the one who began plotting with Terranort, who has no memories, to research Hearts, do experiments of Heartless and Nobodies and eventually overthrow Ansem the Wise, Because Terranort had no memories, at the beginning Braig was probably the driving force behind all of this, eventually this makes it so Organization 13 comes to be and Terranort splits into Ansem SoD and Xemnas, he himself is number 2 in the organization as Xigbar.

In a scene in KH1+2 FM he is shown gossiping and spreading rumors with Zexion about Xemnas and what he is up to. When Zexion reveals that he and Xaldin are looking for other members, Xigbar reveals he recruited Marluxia. MARLUXIA. The epitome of the words AMBITIOUS TRAITOR. It's also possible he influenced Marluxia somehow to take over Organization 13 though that's PURE speculation on my part. He could have also recruited Larxene.

Anyway's here's all the Birth by Sleep videos I used for references for my really long theories page.

YouTube - Birth By Sleep Opening HD
YouTube - Birth by Sleep - Terra's Interference + Vanitas' Origins
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
Wo-,wow. I'm pretty speechless( and a part of me won't stop laughing). Just a little nitpick though.
- Aqua wasn't talking to Xemnas on the Shore of Darkness. She was talking to Ansem the Wise, when he was wondering the Dark Realm.

On an off topic side note, this would make an AWESOME youtube video if it were narrated in a Powerthirst-esque fashion.

Last edited:

UnversedInLife

Wo-,wow. I'm pretty speechless( and a part of me won't stop laughing). Just a little nitpick though.
- Aqua wasn't talking to Xemnas on the Shore of Darkness. She was talking to Ansem the Wise, when he had been banished and was wondering the Dark Realm.

On an off topic side note, this would make an AWESOME youtube video if it were narrated in a Powerthirst-esque fashion.

Really? it was Ansem the wise? I'm not really sure, in one of the vids he started talking about how he "clothed" the "nothings" meaning he gave the nobodies the black cloak, plus ive never Ansem the Wise wear the black cloak before, he has his own cool looking cloak. Though I could be wrong, he did say it was the fault of his heart as a scientist. where did you hear it was Ansem the Wise? Just curious, I thirst for knowledge if you couldn't tell already xD

Know what is REALLY sad though? I have not actually played any Kingdom Hearts game. Ever. My only exposure was my friend who DOES have all the Kingdom Hearts games excluding CODED and BBS, she even has the original GBA Chain of Memories. She never let me touch them though xD
That just fed my curiosity so I pretty much became obsessed and scoured the internet and came up with this xD

I seriously have no life, I must have gambled with Luxord and Lost xD

It WOULD make a pretty awesome Youtube Video wouldn't it? xD I Should do that sometime xD

EDIT: lol heres and awesome fan made powerthirst thingy xD i can't stop laughing at it xD
YouTube - Powerthirst 2 - Re-Domination

Last edited:

FadedSunrise

Nitpicks/opinions

1. Terranort
IMO Terra, despite all this giving into the darkness business, wouldn't want just power for power's sake. Lingering Sentiment being Terra's emotions/Terra's actual heart does kind of throw a wrench in the idea, but I'm going to go on the assumption that Terra's heart and MX's heart are coexisting, more or less, in Terra's body as Terranort. Therefore, Terra might be smiling at MX to bide his time in which to off the old mofo. Also, during the game, no matter how much the darkness was flaring up, Terra would think of his friends.

Not to mention the scene with him protecting Ven from Eraqus, and saying "I dont care about being master. This power, I use it for my friends!"

Although he's not openly adamant about it like Aqua and Ven, I think he treasures his friends too, and would continue to do so, possession by MX and all.

2. I read on the Xehanort letter translations-which apparently are debatable in their accuracy last I checked, but sounds reasonable-that Ven was just a normal person that MX happened to pick up, and sense a promising mix of dark and light in. He also sensed that Ven was too gentle to be made into a vessel(he wanted a new body, since was getting old), but decided to experiment on him for the Xblade.

Connection with Sora came after the failed Ven experiment in which Ven became like comatose.

It also makes more sense too, as Ven being a reproduction by budding product of little Sora makes no sense, age wise. Ven's like, 10 years older than Sora.

3. I really like the Namine theories. Hopefully one of them is true. :)

UnversedInLife

Nitpicks/opinions

1. Terranort
IMO Terra, despite all this giving into the darkness business, wouldn't want just power for power's sake. Lingering Sentiment being Terra's emotions/Terra's actual heart does kind of throw a wrench in the idea, but I'm going to go on the assumption that Terra's heart and MX's heart are coexisting, more or less, in Terra's body as Terranort. Therefore, Terra might be smiling at MX to bide his time in which to off the old mofo. Also, during the game, no matter how much the darkness was flaring up, Terra would think of his friends.

Not to mention the scene with him protecting Ven from Eraqus, and saying "I dont care about being master. This power, I use it for my friends!"

Although he's not openly adamant about it like Aqua and Ven, I think he treasures his friends too, and would continue to do so, possession by MX and all.

2. I read on the Xehanort letter translations-which apparently are debatable in their accuracy last I checked, but sounds reasonable-that Ven was just a normal person that MX happened to pick up, and sense a promising mix of dark and light in. He also sensed that Ven was too gentle to be made into a vessel(he wanted a new body, since was getting old), but decided to experiment on him for the Xblade.

Connection with Sora came after the failed Ven experiment in which Ven became like comatose.

It also makes more sense too, as Ven being a reproduction by budding product of little Sora makes no sense, age wise. Ven's like, 10 years older than Sora.

3. I really like the Namine theories. Hopefully one of them is true. :)

Its true Terra was real nice and all before the merger, but when MX and Terra became Terranort, Terranort doesn't have memories and all he knows is anger and hate and Xehanort, remember Terranort has his own heart other than Terra's or Xehanort's, they just coexist inside Terranort, its true Terra might not want power for powers sake, but Terranort definitely could have, with MX's influence. Terra could just be sleeping inside Terranort and not do anything, because he doesn't care what MX does to his body, so long as his heart is still his own, Terra has only one "goal" he says, and then MX says "You've learned well" or something like that. It really could go either way I see it, though it is more likely Terra wouldn't go so power hungry.

The Ven being a normal person is possible too, and my theory IS very unlikely, but it is implied that Sora and Ven were once "one" because Ven's heart asks Sora if they could join AGAIN, implying they might have once been "together", plus I like wonderful and over dramatic theories :D Im a Drama Queen like that xD.

I really hope my Namine theory is true too! It Does make a lot of sense if you think about it.

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
Really? it was Ansem the wise? I'm not really sure, in one of the vids he started talking about how he "clothed" the "nothings" meaning he gave the nobodies the black cloak, plus ive never Ansem the Wise wear the black cloak before, he has his own cool looking cloak. Though I could be wrong, he did say it was the fault of his heart as a scientist. where did you hear it was Ansem the Wise? Just curious, I thirst for knowledge if you couldn't tell already xD

It can be assumed that he was AtW. The figure mentions "trying to take vengeance" and how he did terrible things to that boy and his friends, which alludes to when AtW (known as DiZ at the time), when he was trying to use Sora to destroy Organization XIII, and how he later regretted it.

Here, in the realm of nothingness to which I have been relegated. Darkness in the midst of nothing. “Darkness in Zero.” Thus I shall be known as DiZ. Discarding the stolen name “Ansem”! And going in search of revenge.

Sora is indispensable if I am to achieve my goal. I require the Keyblade-wielding hero to fly through the realm of light and defeat Organization XIII.

UnversedInLife

It can be assumed that he was AtW. The figure mentions "trying to take vengeance" and how he did terrible things to that boy and his friends, which alludes to when AtW (known as DiZ at the time), when he was trying to use Sora to destroy Organization XIII, and how he later regretted it.

Ahh, see? that makes sense too! and you could say that Ansem's research is what made the nobodies in the first place, thus "clothing" the "nothings" Another point for Ansem! I'm beginning to see how it could be Ansem. A lot more probable than Xemnas, plus, when he gave the dark cloak to Riku he had to have gotten it from somewhere! People don't usually carry around extra dark cloaks xD So it could have been his own.

Z

Zulkir

So, I think I kinda figured out how Sora Ventus and Vanitas are all related, and figured out some stuff about Namine , Roxas , Xion , well, most of the other main characters too.

by watching trailers,videos and secret endings on youtube, i have some theories of what happened, even though some of the stuff i watched didn't have English subtitles so it may or may not be correct.

SPOILER WARNING! THIS IS ONE HUUUUUUUUGE SPOILER, NO WANT SPOILER, NO READ!

XEMNAS AND ANSEM CAME FOM TERRANORT WHO IS MX AND TERRA MERGED. Plus Master Eraqus? and Riku! and Repliku!!

Terra is Master Eraqus's apprentice, he is shown to have powers of darkness and some anger management issues when battling Aqua. During the course of the story Terra is maipulated by Maleficent and Master Xehanort who both encourage him to use the darkness. In the final battle, Xehanort battles Vanitas and MX until Vanitas goes off to battle Ven. Terra dfeats MX only to witness a flashy light show that MX claims to be Ven and Vanitas merging, MX then takes his own keyblade and stabs himself, releasing his heart, the heart then goes into Terra, who tris to ativate his armor to protect himself, it doesnt work when they merge to become Terranort, which is basically the Xehanort we know and love from Kingdom Hearts 2, anyways Terranort dscards the armor and walks off seemingly controlled by MX, Then Terra's armor comes to life and battles MX, when the fight is over, Terra's armor has defeated Terranort, and Terranort in lying on the ground as Terra's armor kneels and then they both get caught in the explosion of Aqua splitting the X-Blade. Terranort is swept off to The Land of Departure/Castle Oblivion.

Terra's armor stays kneeling and becomes the "Lingering Sentiment" secret boss of KH2 FM. Teeranort is discovered by Aqua at The Land of Departure and he seems to have lost his memories, they then battle when Terranort uses the dark power and attacks Aqua for no reason (Anger Issues), The second part of the battle Terranort uses the Darkness Guardian Heartless used by Ansem (The Heartless). After that second battle, Terranort starts to light up and glow and his heart seems to be in pain, when he suddenly straightens up and Aqua says "Terra!" and then something in Japanese, Terranort looking angry or in pain slowly moves his arm and keyblade up to his chest and stabs himself with the keyblade, the keyblade falls and disintergrates at his feet, the Darkness Guardian Hearless disintergrates behind him as Terranort falls back into the pool of darkness and Aqua jumps in after him, Terranort is falling into darkness while Aqua in armor tries to catch up to him on the Keyblade/Bike thing, she grabs his hand and tries to head back for the light from the portal, she then deactivates her Keyblade/Bike thingy and gets out of her armor, leaving it hugging around Terranort and she puts her Keyblade in his hands, she then uses the Force, no kidding and Terranort plus Aqua's armor and keyblade head toward the light as Aqua slips into darkness, glows and fades into a shiny light.

Terranort ends up in Radiant Garden, where he is brought in by Ansem the Wise and raised as an apprentice, Braig recognizes him as Terra and Xehanort, both of whose hearts are inside Terranort's. MX and Terra talk, MX saying Terra will become part of his heart and Terra saying you can take my body but not my heart and then says he only has one goal and nothing will stop him, MX then says he has another's heart inside his, Eraqus's, Terra just smiles.

My guess is his Goal is just wanting more power, and they probably plot together to get rid of Ansem the Wise and create the Heartless and Nobody research as a way of creating two different beings so they can be separated, Thus creating Organization 13 and Ansem The Seeker of Darkness and Xemnas.

I Also have a theory that when they split and become Ansem and Xemnas, That MX's Heart goes into Ansem and Terra's Heart into Xemnas, to back that up I say, Ansem SoD looks EXACTLY like MX, down to the exact clothing! The only thing thats different is he has Silver Terra hair and A Darker "Youngerish" Voice than MX.

Ansem also got into Riku's heart when he exposed himself to darkness, but he was quickly purged of him, Also Repliku existed! Just though I'd throw that in there, poor little memory clone of Riku! Interestingly enough, when Ansem SoD takes over Riku, Riku slothes change into the same clothes that Vanitas wore in Birth by Sleep, the only explanation I have for this is Master Xehanort maybe had a kind of uniform for the apprentices he ahd the most faith in, Vanitas because he was pure evil and Riku because he probably was promising in his control of the darkness. Terra didn't wear the uniform probably because he wasn't meant as Master Xehanort's apprentice, but he might have been planning to merge with Terra since the beginning.

I would address all of your post, but I need you to answer these things first.

1) Terra's goal is to have more power so that they can split apart and make Ansem and Xemnas?

First of all, Terra's armor actually says "Aqua...Ven..I'll end this someday". Terra has no intention other than seeing Xehanort defeated and seeing his friends again, he isn't plotting together with MX, Terra is good, MX is evil.

2) Riku had those clothes before he merged with Ansem SoD you fight him once BEFORE Ansem SoD took over and he still has the clothes.

UnversedInLife

I would address all of your post, but I need you to answer these things first.

1) Terra's goal is to have more power so that they can split apart and make Ansem and Xemnas?

First of all, Terra's armor actually says "Aqua...Ven..I'll end this someday". Terra has no intention other than seeing Xehanort defeated and seeing his friends again, he isn't plotting together with MX, Terra is good, MX is evil.

2) Riku had those clothes before he merged with Ansem SoD you fight him once BEFORE Ansem SoD took over and he still has the clothes.

Hmm, then I would say Terra would want more power in order to overpower MX and destroy him maybe, I didn't know Terra's armor said that, but it implies that his one "goal" is to destroy MX no matter what it takes even if MX uses his body, his heart will still one day destroy him, but if there in the same body, that would make one destroying the other quite difficult without injuring their own hearts in the process, so it makes sense the necessity to split, one would be able to destroy the other, without repercussions on themselves.

They could be at a sort of "stalemate" and forced to at least be near each other and work together for the necessity of the split in order for one to destroy the other, so Terra wouldnt care if MX manipulated Terranort, to him, it was a means to an end.

As for Riku, I'm not really sure how to explain the clothes, my only guess would be that the clothing symbolizes a mark of someone who is destined for pure darkness or something, Vanitas has because he IS pure darkness. Riku was only able to overcome that when Ansem the Wise's Esplodey Machine exploded and Ansem did say anything could happen and Terra doesn't have it because he wasn't destined for pure darkness, he just had some control over it.

Also I don't think Riku had to be officially taken over by Ansem SoD in order to get the clothes, he probably could have gotten them technically when he first exposed himself to darkness at Destiny Islands and the first time Ansem technically entered Riku's heart, it just wasn't known until later.

That seems plausible I think.

Last edited:

peovici

The Ven being a normal person is possible too, and my theory IS very unlikely, but it is implied that Sora and Ven were once "one" because Ven's heart asks Sora if they could join AGAIN, implying they might have once been "together", plus I like wonderful and over dramatic theories :D Im a Drama Queen like that xD.

They want to join again just like they JOINED when MX dumped an unconscious Ven at Destiny Islands.(at the begining of Ven's story)

Last edited:

Radon

mofo
LETS COUNT THE SORAS!!!
SORA, ROXAS, NAMINE, XION, VEN, VANITAS, DATA SORA, DATA ROXAS, DATA NAMINE, DATA XION, DATA VEN, DATA VANITAS,
DATA SORAS NOBODY,
DATA ROXAS'S MEMORY REPLICA,
DATA NAMINE MEMORY REPLICA'S UNVERSED BROTHER'S COUSIN UNCLE'S FORMER ROOMATE!!!!!

YEAH I SAID IT!! DATA NAMINE'S MEMORY REPLICA'S UNVERSED!!!! FIGURE THAT ON OUT!!!!

You do know that there are only data copies of what was put in the journal from KH1? So that means no data Xion, Namine, Ven, Vanitas etc.

Awards
most of what you wrote is just stating the obvious; stuff that everyone already knows. You could've made it shorter if you would've just written your "discoveries" or whatever you want to call them. Then more people would find it easier to read and discuss this with you.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I definitely agree! I have a headache from reading this now. But, it does make some sense.

BladeofHearts18

my theory is that when xehanort becomes ansem and xemnas, ansem's heart consisted of mostly MX's heart and memories. but like roxas had a heart because sora had mulitple hearts, i think xemnas has terra's heart. i know this can be faulted by the fact he should be wielding a keyblade but maybe MX stole the power of terra's to use the keyblade. that is why terranort wasn't dual wielding when he fought terra. now, since terra's heart is in xemnas, it proves why he called aqua's armor old friend and is looking for ven. also, i think xemnas wants KH not only to be whole again, but to also to ruin MX's plans of obtaining KH. i mean it is very plausible since all the evidence is there.

and i am double posting because i don't want you to read a large wall of text. sorry!

i also think that ansem SOD couldn't wield a keyblade because the dark guardian was the keyblade. i am betting that when terranort fought aqua, he transformed his keyblade into dark guardian. that is why he wasn't wielding a kayblade when the dark guardian was out. also, when he became a heartless, the darkness was so overwhelming over the keyblade probably, that the keyblade transformed into the dark guardian permanently.OR, MAYBE ERAQUS IS THE DARK GUARDIAN. he is acting as a protector of terra, but his heart maybe doesn't realize that MX has taken full control. ok now i am just babbling some stupid things.facepalm i just wish KH wasn't this complicated! i want everything to just be easy to understand rather than making all these theories that are so long. oh well I HATE YOU NOMURA!!!! lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Relix

A traveler
Awards

Know what is REALLY sad though? I have not actually played any Kingdom Hearts game. Ever. My only exposure was my friend who DOES have all the Kingdom Hearts games excluding CODED and BBS, she even has the original GBA Chain of Memories. She never let me touch them though xD
That just fed my curiosity so I pretty much became obsessed and scoured the internet and came up with this xD

I seriously have no life, I must have gambled with Luxord and Lost xD

It WOULD make a pretty awesome Youtube Video wouldn't it? xD I Should do that sometime xD

EDIT: lol heres and awesome fan made powerthirst thingy xD i can't stop laughing at it xD
YouTube - Powerthirst 2 - Re-Domination

It's Ansem the Wise, the same voice actor the same face...it's him...facepalm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back