• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sooo, I think I Figured out how everything connects together, WARNING LONG POST IS LONG!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnversedInLife

UnversedinLife, this is your theory, sans all of the summarization.
Think of your audience. This is a KHforum, I think we know the story of Kingdom Hearts, to provide it as background for your theories was completely unnecessary. You would have saved yourself a lot of trouble, as you can see, had you skipped over the summary. No one wants to read about what they already know when reading a theory anyway. Just something to keep in mind.

That said, just a few points.
- I generally agree with you about Ansem SoD, Xemnas, and Roxas.
- Kairi's vessel in KH1 was not fake, otherwise her heart wouldn't have returned to it. Namine had no body or soul to begin with as far as we can tell.
- I don't think it was ever verified that Ven was created from Sora, just that he connected to Sora to recomplete his heart.
- The manga is not canon, Repliku is dead.
- Aqua is speaking to AtW, not Xemnas.
- The scene of people saying "Sora" is just to illustrate a few of those with which Sora has connected his heart. They're not suffering, at least not the majority of them.
- It's very much possible that Riku met with Aqua in the dark realm. However, that doesn't necessarily mean he took her keyblade and gave it to Kairi. Just as Mickey's Star Seeker cannot be said to be the same Keyblade as the one that Sora holds in KH2, we can't necessarily conclude that Kairi's keyblade is the same one that Aqua used. It's, at most, the keychain alone that they hold in common. So perhaps Riku met Aqua and got a keychain out of it. Given that, last we saw, her keyblade was with Xemnas, this makes much more sense (as she still may have the keychains). Still, it could simply be a matter that the two Destiny Places are entirely unrelated, save for the fact that both of them show a connection to Kairi. That is, Riku's Destiny Place came from his connection to Kairi, just as Aqua had done.

For Kairi though, who said if the body was fake it wouldn't have returned? it could have been made to return, and seeing how if Namine had neither Kairi's body, heart or soul, wouldn that mean she can't exist if there is nothing that made her come to be? People say she has some of Sora in her, which i find unbelieavable because if Kairi wasn't missing anything and she had Sora in her, why did she merge with Kairi and not Sora? Another thing against the Sora idea is that Sora himself is his heart, and Roxas is the Body and Soul and possibly influence by Ven's heart, there's nothing left to give Namine!

The only way i could explain that is if Kairi's heart went inside Sora, Kairi's body was just her body and Kairi's SOUL was Namine! If it were possible to split the Body and Soul, maybe.

Yeah I don't really believe Ven was created from Sora anymore, the connected theory just makes more sense

I know :p I just pity Repliku and Xion, their only existence was to be a plot device Dx They need love too! The only thing I mentioned Repliku for was the way he died, if he was indeed Riku's Memory Replica like he is, when he died, shouldn't have he done what Xion did? Get absorbed by Roxas/Sora? Instead Riku just kills Repliku and no mentioning of absorbing is made, though it could be just a consistency error because Repliku came before Xion when the games were made.

Also I've found out that the line "We Must return to free them from their torment" has more to do with CODED than BBS, because during CODED there a part after Sora defeats the first boss and its said "Their Torment Has Lessened" or something like that, so I don't really see it having much connection to BBs anymore

I also think now, that the Two Destiny Places's could be akin to The Kingdom Key and the Kingdom Key D, two very similar, but different keyblades. Aqua's was the only one that was officially named Destiny Place, to my knowledge, so it could be Riku's has a slightly different name. The same could be said for the Star Seeker too maybe.

UnversedInLife

HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF THE EDIT BUTTON!!!!!!

USE IT.

Yes, it just TAKES awhile for me to edit that huge thing and word it right so it still makes sense :/

Plus, I was busy replying to people and gathering more insight BEFORE I edited it.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
seriously stop double, triple, etc posting, you need to add on these thoughts to one single post.
anyway i really liked your theory, only problem(which was resolved i hope) was that it Was Ansem The Wise, the first scene of the Dark Beach was a old man with a white beard and a Org coat.
but i digress really good theory just stop triple posting and edit a single post

UnversedInLife

seriously stop double, triple, etc posting, you need to add on these thoughts to one single post.
anyway i really liked your theory, only problem(which was resolved i hope) was that it Was Ansem The Wise, the first scene of the Dark Beach was a old man with a white beard and a Org coat.
but i digress really good theory just stop triple posting and edit a single post

Triple posting?? I'm pretty sure I only replied once to everything.....

But anyways, thanks!

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
What he means is, when you reply to something, you shouldn't make a whole new post. Just hit the edit button, and add your new reply to the end of your other stuff.

If you have more than one post in a row that's by you, that's no good...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back