• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sooo, I think I Figured out how everything connects together, WARNING LONG POST IS LONG!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The manga is not considered canon at all.

moonerzie

Website
SmearglePWNS.deviantart.com
Wow. That's a lot there. Pretty amazing too, even though I agree with breaktheice16 that it would've saved time to make it shorter and only write what you've discovered; but then i guess you would'nt have the background story for it to make sense.

Oh! And The theory of Xemnas having Terra's heart may actually make sense! I mean when Sora became a heartless Ven's heart went into Roxas, right? (remember he was able to cry! :D )

Last edited:

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
one question, how does MX summon heartless to attack Ven in BBS. I didint think they were around yet.
My guess is that pureblood heartless already existed, despite what Nomura previously said. Xehanort probably made the first emblem heartless.

Now onto the theory. Your theory on Namine is okay, but some of the things you said in other places were wrong. By the way, a lot of what I'm saying is based on the recent summaries of the Xehanort Reports (I'll mark those with an *). If those are fake, then my points aren't valid.

1.) Terranort never went to the Land of Departure. The explosion took him to Radiant Garden, where he fought Aqua. In the Last Chapter, Aqua leaves LoD/CO (where she dropped off Ven) and goes to Radiant Garden to fight Terranort.

2.) Riku had the dark hula-skirt outfit before he was possessed by Ansem SoD.

*3.) Terra was never really MX's apprentice. From the very beginning, MX planned to use Terra to strengthen Ven's light and then to possess him.

*4.) Ven is NOT a part of Sora. Ven was originally MX's apprentice, but MX eventually split him into a dark and light half. MX took Ven to the Destiny Islands (where MX was born) and left him there to sleep in his coma (since his split heart wasn't strong enough to survive), but then Ven connected his heart to Sora, so he summoned the keyblade.

5.) Mickey found the KKD in the realm of darkness, which he didn't explore until right before KH1, so he would still need the Star Seeker.

This is speculation, but I think the Destiny Place is made of memories of Kairi (much like the Oathkeeper). Aqua gets it after she meets Kairi, and Riku gives it to Kairi, so both people who used it had memories of Kairi. The only parallel I can think of is the Oblivion. Sora originally got it after fighting Riku, Roxas got it when he learned to dual-wield (after he'd met Riku, and got memories of Riku from Sora), and Riku got it when Roxas threw it to him. All three people who used it had memories of Riku.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
I didnt even read the whole thing because it was too long haha...but in the parts i read, the one part that i completely disagree with is that Xemnas has Terra's heart...I think his heart is in his armor and he just regained his memories. Also, rep for you because your new and that was fricking long :)

Awards
So, I think I kinda figured out how Sora Ventus and Vanitas are all related, and figured out some stuff about Namine , Roxas , Xion , well, most of the other main characters too.

by watching trailers,videos and secret endings on youtube, i have some theories of what happened, even though some of the stuff i watched didn't have English subtitles so it may or may not be correct.

XEMNAS AND ANSEM CAME FOM TERRANORT WHO IS MX AND TERRA MERGED. Plus Master Eraqus? and Riku! and Repliku!!

My guess is his Goal is just wanting more power, and they probably plot together to get rid of Ansem the Wise and create the Heartless and Nobody research as a way of creating two different beings so they can be separated, Thus creating Organization 13 and Ansem The Seeker of Darkness and Xemnas.

I Also have a theory that when they split and become Ansem and Xemnas, That MX's Heart goes into Ansem and Terra's Heart into Xemnas, to back that up I say, Ansem SoD looks EXACTLY like MX, down to the exact clothing! The only thing thats different is he has Silver Terra hair and A Darker "Youngerish" Voice than MX.

Ansem also got into Riku's heart when he exposed himself to darkness, but he was quickly purged of him, Also Repliku existed! Just though I'd throw that in there, poor little memory clone of Riku! Interestingly enough, when Ansem SoD takes over Riku, Riku slothes change into the same clothes that Vanitas wore in Birth by Sleep, the only explanation I have for this is Master Xehanort maybe had a kind of uniform for the apprentices he ahd the most faith in, Vanitas because he was pure evil and Riku because he probably was promising in his control of the darkness. Terra didn't wear the uniform probably because he wasn't meant as Master Xehanort's apprentice, but he might have been planning to merge with Terra since the beginning.

As for my argument that Xemnas has Terra's heart EVEN THOUGH HE IS SUPPOSEDLY A NOBODY, is that many times Xemnas talks about the strength of the heart and Rage and Anger and lots of other dark emotions and how about hearts are the source of power, (Terra's Anger Issues come to mind), and that Xemnas can feel anger and rage because he remembers it, being that's everything Terranort remembers, his anger for MX corrupted Terra in that his angers issues turned into a Psychotic Campaign for power and thus the Nobody Xemnas remembers the anger and doesnt remember the other emotions of the heart when Sora asked him in KH2.

Another bit of a far fetched argument for the Xemnas having a Heart theory is The Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories manga and several other media forms provide an alternative view, saying that Nobodies do have emotions, but are plagued by a feeling of uncertainty and emptiness due to not having hearts. The manga further displays this "plagued" feeling by showing the members engaging in tasks like jigsaw puzzles, cooking, and reading to try to fill their emptiness.

But, there is also the knowledge that Xemnas goes into the Room of Sleeping to Talk to Aqua's armor and calls it "Friend", this may be because he remembers Aqua, or it could be because when he woke up, the armor was wrapped around him and the keyblade was near, and it might have looked like whoever owned the armor had saved him and thus was a "Friend" to him. It is also mentioned that Xemnas wants to find the Room Of Awakening where the other "Friend" is, though we only know that through Xigbar and have not seen Xemnas say that himself, unlike with the scene in the Room of Sleep, so it could be that Xemnas may or may not remember Aqua and Ven. It could go either way.

Either way Xemnas is looking for his "Friends", if he did not have a Heart in him somewhere, no matter how corrupted or amnesiac it might be, he would not care that this person may have saved him, nor would he care to find them. I think Xemnas may be A Special Nobody in the very least, considering the person he was made from was not normal at all, and had its own special circumstances regarding the two hearts in one body. Hey that sounds Familiar!! Two hearts in one body, Special Nobodies who may have "felt" things, when the first heart went into the second it didnt create a nobody or heartless, WAIT A SECOND!! Sora, Kairi, Roxas, Namine? HMMMMM? that leads us into.........

THE ORIGINS OF VEN AND VANITAS BEGINS WITH SORA!!! AS DOES ROXAS, NAMINE AND XION. Plus Kairi

I think that Ven's Heart influenced Roxas and maybe went inside him, so Roxas looks like Ven, and Roxas can feel things.

Namine is an enigma though, seeing as Sora's Heart became Sora, Sora's Body+Soul became Roxas, Kairi's Heart never turned into anything and was just inside Sora's Heart before returning to Kairi, and Kairi's Body+Soul was just Kairi's Body+Soul. This doesn't make much sense because Namine went back to Kairi, when if she was made from SORA's Body+Soul, should have gone back to Sora with Roxas instead of Kairi, as Kairi wasn't missing anything.

An Alternate Theory is that when Kairi's Heart first went inside Sora, The Body+Soul she left behind became Namine, and Kairi's Heart went inside Sora. Because Kairi was a Princess of Heart, it said her Heart couldn't fall into darkness and make a Heartless, It never said that if her heart was taken out and went into Sora that the Body left behind wouldn't create a Nobody, a Body+Soul that moved on its own. Sora stabbed himself, his heart left his Body+Soul and Sora's heart became Sora (As a Heartless) and the Body+Soul left behind became Roxas, and I think the Kairi body they were carrying around during KH1 was just a fake vessel to hold Kairi's heart.

So Sora becoming a Heartless and then keeping his original form and Kairi's heart, not able to turn into a heartless and taking form, was put in the fake body and enabled Kairi and Sora to be able to stand before Roxas and Namine, All four of them having tangible forms, Roxas (Sora's Body+Soul), Namine (Kairi's Body+Soul), Sora (His Own Heart Turned Heartless) and Kairi (Her Heart Within a Fake Vessel).

Ven's heart and Sora's heart are said to complete each other and Ven's heart merely sleeps within Sora's until theyre both ready to be separated I Guess, So Ven's heart stays within Sora's heart even after becoming a heartless and may have had something to do with Sora keeping his original form as a heartless, MUCH LIKE TERRANORTS HEARTLESS (TERRA PLUS MX) HAVING MX'S HEART, note that MX and Terra had a discussion within Terranort, about who will control the heart, implying that, once created, Terranort had his own separate heart that created the body of the Ansem the heartless, but MX's heart within it, which turned it into MX's near original form.

AND THATS JUST BBS AND KH1 SO FAR. Next is Chain of Memories/Re:Chain of Memories and 358/2 Days.

Considering that the only reason everyone was so desperate for Xion to merge with Sora was because some of Sora's memories escaped inside her while he was asleep, and they couldn't finish repairing Sora without them. With Repliku however, He doesnt have any of Riku's memories inside him, just fake one's that Namine fabricated to control him, because Riku never slept and never lost any of his memories, so, there is no obligation for Repliku to return to Riku. So that leaves a slight chance that Repliku might return.......if the Manga is correct and Repliku didn't merely die at Riku's hand.

You'd have to admit, IF the manga was right on things so far, it clears up a few issues with consistency.

AQUA AND BRAIG!! plus Yen Sid and Mickey Mouse.

I take this scene to imply that all those that said "Sora" are people that Sora has to go "Free from their torment" and as wishful thinking, if Xemnas ended up in the dark realm maybe the other nobodies did too and Sora can go and save them from the darkness and return them to their original selves!!..... that's a bit of a stretch, but i would like to see Namine, Roxas, Xion and Maybe Repliku have their own hearts and become their own person.

There is just one other confusng thing, the fact of Kairi's keyblade, Destiny Place, that she gets from RIKU. The Destiny Keyblade originated with Aqua when she met Young Kairi and Kairi gave Aqua flowers, thus Aqua got Destiny Place. It's Aqua's keyblade. How in the Dark Realm did Riku acquire it!? and without meeting Aqua? because if he met Aqua, Riku wouldv'e know about EVERYTHING, so he wouldn't have been surprised to see King's Mickey note in the bottle telling them to "Free them from their torment". We know that since the end of Birth by Sleep, Aqua has been stuck in the dark realm, and we know that Riku has been to the dark. It's possible they could have met and Aqua could have given Riku the Keyblade to give to Kairi, but that means he must of met her!! Unless Riku just "found" the keyblade in the dark realm somewhere, that's also possible.......I Guess.

Here's something else i just wanna say, Braig is one ambitious conniving Muther Fluffer!! He was with MX from the beginning as his right hand man and when Terranort came to be, he knew right off the bat that it was Terra and Master Xehanort, and if i'm right in assuming this, he's the one who began plotting with Terranort, who has no memories, to research Hearts, do experiments of Heartless and Nobodies and eventually overthrow Ansem the Wise, Because Terranort had no memories, at the beginning Braig was probably the driving force behind all of this, eventually this makes it so Organization 13 comes to be and Terranort splits into Ansem SoD and Xemnas, he himself is number 2 in the organization as Xigbar. In a scene in KH1+2 FM he is shown gossiping and spreading rumors with Zexion about Xemnas and what he is up to. When Zexion reveals that he and Xaldin are looking for other members, Xigbar reveals he recruited Marluxia. MARLUXIA. The epitome of the words AMBITIOUS TRAITOR. It's also possible he influenced Marluxia somehow to take over Organization 13 though that's PURE speculation on my part. He could have also recruited Larxene.

UnversedinLife, this is your theory, sans all of the summarization.
Think of your audience. This is a KHforum, I think we know the story of Kingdom Hearts, to provide it as background for your theories was completely unnecessary. You would have saved yourself a lot of trouble, as you can see, had you skipped over the summary. No one wants to read about what they already know when reading a theory anyway. Just something to keep in mind.

That said, just a few points.
- I generally agree with you about Ansem SoD, Xemnas, and Roxas.
- Kairi's vessel in KH1 was not fake, otherwise her heart wouldn't have returned to it. Namine had no body or soul to begin with as far as we can tell.
- I don't think it was ever verified that Ven was created from Sora, just that he connected to Sora to recomplete his heart.
- The manga is not canon, Repliku is dead.
- Aqua is speaking to AtW, not Xemnas.
- The scene of people saying "Sora" is just to illustrate a few of those with which Sora has connected his heart. They're not suffering, at least not the majority of them.
- It's very much possible that Riku met with Aqua in the dark realm. However, that doesn't necessarily mean he took her keyblade and gave it to Kairi. Just as Mickey's Star Seeker cannot be said to be the same Keyblade as the one that Sora holds in KH2, we can't necessarily conclude that Kairi's keyblade is the same one that Aqua used. It's, at most, the keychain alone that they hold in common. So perhaps Riku met Aqua and got a keychain out of it. Given that, last we saw, her keyblade was with Xemnas, this makes much more sense (as she still may have the keychains). Still, it could simply be a matter that the two Destiny Places are entirely unrelated, save for the fact that both of them show a connection to Kairi. That is, Riku's Destiny Place came from his connection to Kairi, just as Aqua had done.

Sylvos

Wo-,wow. I'm pretty speechless( and a part of me won't stop laughing). Just a little nitpick though.
- Aqua wasn't talking to Xemnas on the Shore of Darkness. She was talking to Ansem the Wise, when he was wondering the Dark Realm.

On an off topic side note, this would make an AWESOME youtube video if it were narrated in a Powerthirst-esque fashion.

This, and that the destiny keyblade was the one given to Terranort on his way out of the RoD. Also, its the one you see in Xemnas's room place along with her armor, so you never know.

UnversedInLife

You do know that there are only data copies of what was put in the journal from KH1? So that means no data Xion, Namine, Ven, Vanitas etc.

Yeah I know, I was just trying to be funny/vent my frustration at this complicated game xD if you notice below that I wrote Data Namine's Memory Replica's Unversed's Brother's Uncle's Cousin's Former Roomate! xDDD

that hurts my brain trying to figure that one out xDD

UnversedInLife

most of what you wrote is just stating the obvious; stuff that everyone already knows. You could've made it shorter if you would've just written your "discoveries" or whatever you want to call them. Then more people would find it easier to read and discuss this with you.

I like "Organizing" things in a way I guess, I don't know I just like having it all in spot ya know?

UnversedInLife

my theory is that when xehanort becomes ansem and xemnas, ansem's heart consisted of mostly MX's heart and memories. but like roxas had a heart because sora had mulitple hearts, i think xemnas has terra's heart. i know this can be faulted by the fact he should be wielding a keyblade but maybe MX stole the power of terra's to use the keyblade. that is why terranort wasn't dual wielding when he fought terra. now, since terra's heart is in xemnas, it proves why he called aqua's armor old friend and is looking for ven. also, i think xemnas wants KH not only to be whole again, but to also to ruin MX's plans of obtaining KH. i mean it is very plausible since all the evidence is there.

and i am double posting because i don't want you to read a large wall of text. sorry!

i also think that ansem SOD couldn't wield a keyblade because the dark guardian was the keyblade. i am betting that when terranort fought aqua, he transformed his keyblade into dark guardian. that is why he wasn't wielding a kayblade when the dark guardian was out. also, when he became a heartless, the darkness was so overwhelming over the keyblade probably, that the keyblade transformed into the dark guardian permanently.OR, MAYBE ERAQUS IS THE DARK GUARDIAN. he is acting as a protector of terra, but his heart maybe doesn't realize that MX has taken full control. ok now i am just babbling some stupid things.facepalm i just wish KH wasn't this complicated! i want everything to just be easy to understand rather than making all these theories that are so long. oh well I HATE YOU NOMURA!!!! lol

I like the keyblade turning into the Dark Guardian idea! Hell, if they can turn into those weird rider things, that can't be the only thing they can take the form of can it? lol Eraqus is the dark guardian xD, if that were true, the dark guardian wold be with Xemnas not Ansem SoD, why would Eraqus wanna protect MX? Though if the Dark Guardian was Eraqus's Heartless, which might makes sense because its powerful enough, and heartlesses don't have memories of their past lives. I doubt it though because Eraqus as a Master of Light should have had a pretty strong heart to not get turned into a Heartles, but who knows?

LOL ERAQUS HAS A NOBODY SOMEHWEREarabslol
Square-X? SQUARE ENIX 8D LOL

I have scary logic sometimes Oo. Now I'm beginning to wonder........

UnversedInLife

The manga is not considered canon at all.

I know, but reading the books does sometimes give a ver different view point on how it all could have been, and I find with games/anime that have mangas, even if its technically not canon to the series, it does sometimes answer plot holes in the actual series. At the very least, it helps you think of some "what ifs" and different possible outcomes if you just didn't like what happened in the game/anime xD

Though I find this to be truer for Animes usually. Cuz I don't really have many game mangas xD

UnversedInLife

Wow. That's a lot there. Pretty amazing too, even though I agree with breaktheice16 that it would've saved time to make it shorter and only write what you've discovered; but then i guess you would'nt have the background story for it to make sense.

Oh! And The theory of Xemnas having Terra's heart may actually make sense! I mean when Sora became a heartless Ven's heart went into Roxas, right? (remember he was able to cry! :D )

I still just having it all in one place though xD I'm weird/obsessive like that xDD

Yeah! See? I really think it's makes sense, I mean, the whole nobodies don't have emotion thing could have all been a "charade" hint hint.

Saix: Then I Can End This Charade?
Xemnas: Indeed.

Indeed xD i love that line.

What happens a while later? You battle Saix!! In all His Berserker/Rager glory ^^

UnversedInLife

My guess is that pureblood heartless already existed, despite what Nomura previously said. Xehanort probably made the first emblem heartless.

Now onto the theory. Your theory on Namine is okay, but some of the things you said in other places were wrong. By the way, a lot of what I'm saying is based on the recent summaries of the Xehanort Reports (I'll mark those with an *). If those are fake, then my points aren't valid.

1.) Terranort never went to the Land of Departure. The explosion took him to Radiant Garden, where he fought Aqua. In the Last Chapter, Aqua leaves LoD/CO (where she dropped off Ven) and goes to Radiant Garden to fight Terranort.

2.) Riku had the dark hula-skirt outfit before he was possessed by Ansem SoD.

*3.) Terra was never really MX's apprentice. From the very beginning, MX planned to use Terra to strengthen Ven's light and then to possess him.

*4.) Ven is NOT a part of Sora. Ven was originally MX's apprentice, but MX eventually split him into a dark and light half. MX took Ven to the Destiny Islands (where MX was born) and left him there to sleep in his coma (since his split heart wasn't strong enough to survive), but then Ven connected his heart to Sora, so he summoned the keyblade.

5.) Mickey found the KKD in the realm of darkness, which he didn't explore until right before KH1, so he would still need the Star Seeker.

This is speculation, but I think the Destiny Place is made of memories of Kairi (much like the Oathkeeper). Aqua gets it after she meets Kairi, and Riku gives it to Kairi, so both people who used it had memories of Kairi. The only parallel I can think of is the Oblivion. Sora originally got it after fighting Riku, Roxas got it when he learned to dual-wield (after he'd met Riku, and got memories of Riku from Sora), and Riku got it when Roxas threw it to him. All three people who used it had memories of Riku.

1) Oops xD My fault, kinda hard to follow the story sometimes if its not in English xD. Plus, it was like 3AM when I made this post xDD

2) As I thought of before in another post, I don't think riku had to be officially possessed by Ansem to have gotten the dark clothes, he could have gotten it as soon as he opened that door to darkness, it just wasn't revealed/known about till later. My only guess on that would be the clothes are a mark of someone destined for pure darkness, Vanitas had it because he is pure darkness and Riku had it, the only way he got rid of it was when Ansem's Esplodey Machine exploded and he said "Anything could happen" so it probably "Purged" Riku of the darkness. Though that doesn't explain Terra :/

Hell nothing really explains Terra xD

3) I figured that too, I just need to update my big long post thingy

4) Also figured that xD just need to update

5) I didn't know that, that explains Yen Sid giving him the keyblade though, thanks!

Also, I like that Destiny Place Keyblade idea, it does makes sense! And the KK and KKD look very much alike, who's to say Aqua's Destiny Place and Riku's Destiny Place could be very similar, but different keyblades? Was Riku's ever given an official name anyway? Was it just Aqua's that was called Destiny Place?

Last edited:

UnversedInLife

I didnt even read the whole thing because it was too long haha...but in the parts i read, the one part that i completely disagree with is that Xemnas has Terra's heart...I think his heart is in his armor and he just regained his memories. Also, rep for you because your new and that was fricking long :)

The whole Xemnas might have a heart thing is really PURE speculation/wishful thinking on my part xD I just really want it to happen xDD

Also Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back