• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sony's broken promises?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sam evans

Hi,
I have a psp go and when I bought it I thought Sony had said that all future games would see a downloadable release however, Kingdom Hearts - Birth By Sleep will not be released on ps store and i rang sony customer support and they denied sony had made any promises that all games would be released on ps store and they told me if i can find proof that sony said all future psp games will be released on ps store then they might be able to give me something
so im asking if anybody can find a link showing that sony said all games will come out on ps store. Thanks

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I assume this is before they released Dissidia
It had 5.2 million copies pirated
They aren't taking that chance again

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
I'm just surprised that Sony hasn't, you know, enforced this UMD and Digital Copy onto 3rd Party Devs as part of an agreement to develop for the PSP. Like Trophy Support for the PS3. It's somewhat stupid that they made this promise, yet 3rd party devs aren't.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Hah :D got the little bitchs pinned now.

marcoreo

Awards
damn this would be intresting and cool if you could make them release the game on ps store.
i mean its true that if sony made a new console its expected that all games will apppear on it.

Dannydecay

I really doubt that bbs will be released digitally anytime within this year.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Too bad for you guys, they aren't going to release it on PSN, you're better off trading in the Go for a 3000

A

Artorius Rex

Who actually wasted their munny on a piece of shit like the Go? Just get the 3000.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Meh, I don't really care. The Go was a failure anyway... (seriously $250?! 50 more dollars and you might as well get a PS3 instead... -_-)

Ya....I don't see the hype in that at all. From the get "Go" (haha pun), i thought the Go would be bad.

Braixhim

From what I heard it's up for the game studio to decide if they want it on the PSN store or not. Square has no problem with putting the game there, I think it was Disney who didn't want it on there.

On another note I'd like to ask why did people buy a PSP Go? You can download games on any other PSP, and play UMD's on it. It's like you're paying more for less.

impart

Climb The Sky
yeah, that sucks.

but are you really surprised

when I herd about the PSP Go it was around Christmas and I was terrified that BBS was going to be put out on the PSP Go and I had just bought a PSP. but I guess it turned out okay for me although,
it wouldn't have surprised me if they only put it out for the PSP Go. it's a dick move ether way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back