• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sonic as a werewolf?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Midnight Sora 94

In case many of you didn't know, in the upcoming game "Sonic Unleashed", apparently the Earth has broke up in separate parts and, of course, Eggman is behind it. Once again, Sonic has to go and save the day by reuniting the Earth by finding the Chaos Emeralds.

The situation becomes more difficult when Sonic turns into a werewolf by night.

I don't know about many of you out there, but I am certainly curious on how Sonic can turn into a werewolf (especially seeing that he's a hedgehog). I would like to hear many of your theories or simply fictional stories that you made up on how Sonic turns into a werewolf. Please express your creativity here.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Who cares what he turns into? The game looks promising since it'll be back to 2D.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
BWAHAHAHA!

Anyways, this werewolf thing sounds... retarded.

Exactly my thought.

Sega seems to have this little problem with trying to bring in new games into their Sonic games.

I can just hope that they don't screw it up with this pretty weird idea.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
A werewolf... A werewolf... A werewolf... A werewolf... I'm just waiting for you to take it back. That's just stupid. Is Sega aware of how stupid that is? It's like letting a blind man go outside wearing all black in the middle of summer. I think I speak for everyone when I say WTFSEGA?!

Project X

Website
mizzill.wordpress.com
If he is a hedgehog. Then he is not a werewolf just simply a werehog. Well in the twilight princess link turned into a wolf. It wasnt that bad. SO I geuss being a were hog wont be so bad either.

BTW here is a were wolf I made

werewolf.png

Macabre

Gold Member
sonic turning into a werewolf.....

that means a hedgehog werewolf hybrid!

a werehog
or hedgewolf.

it looks silly but it may become cool if players like the game after release.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
I honestly didn't believe it until I saw this:

sonicunleasheddark.jpg

My inner sonic fan is now seriously contemplating suicide. I'm trying to convince him that Sonic Chronicals might be worth living for as we speak.

Seriously, why the F**K would anybody do this!?! Sonic is already a human/animal hybrid! You don't need to go any further!

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Wow, here I thought there was hope for you people but you're all really idiots. Judging a game just because of the apperence of the character, totally disregarding the GAMEplay. Cause everyone knows what in video GAMES, what matters is how the main character looks and not the GAMEplay itself. *rolls eyes*

The fact of the matter is that this game looks like it'll be the best 3D Sonic game yet.

Gametrailers.com - Sonic Unleashed - Debut Trailer

Rix

:)
Awards
I didn't belive it before I saw a pic... I replayed old Sonic games from the 90's earlier today... I really miss those days...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back