• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

something really fucked up.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mog

Awards
Twin towers destroyed - 9/11/01
Japan earthquake - 3/10/11
9+3=12
11+10=21
1+11=12

12/21/12
:O

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
This was just talked about in the earthquake thread. And like some others said, dates don't mean a thing. It's probably just a coincidence.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: something really freaked up.

HEY,IM BORN IN DECEMBER AND IM TURNING 16 THIS YEAR
12+16=28
28-24=4
4+2=6!!
HOLY SHIT ILLUMINATI!!

Seriously, Americans are just so centered around themselves only,you just had to include the twin towers thing didn't you?
many disasters have occurred ,but why was this the only one you used to associate it with the current disaster,because it perfectly adds to the numbers that you wanted? BULL

Last edited:
Awards

The Haitian earthquake just last year killed more people than either of those two incidents combined by a magnitude of nearly 100. How does it manage to get overlooked here?

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards

Seriously, Americans are just so centered around themselves only,you just had to include the twin towers thing didn't you?
many disasters have occurred ,but why was this the only one you used to associate it with the current disaster,because it perfectly adds to the numbers that you wanted? BULL
Do you expect us to think of any other dates, considering the amount of attention the media has given it since it happened? It's not like we're talking about Bieber's birthday here.

Not to mention...It's a joke thread. >_>
No need to take it seriously.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards

The Haitian earthquake just last year killed more people than either of those two incidents combined by a magnitude of nearly 100. How does it manage to get overlooked here?

because it's not kawaiii~?

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards

Do you expect us to think of any other dates, considering the amount of attention the media has given it since it happened? It's not like we're talking about Bieber's birthday here.

it was YOUR media that kept the attention going even years after it ended

Not to mention...It's a joke thread. >_>
No need to take it seriously.

Joke thread?...ummm no i have seen other people on many sites taking it seriously and i don't think the thread starter mentioned it as a joke.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
How does 9/11 tie into 2012? 9/11 was not a natural disaster.

Nayru's Love

Awards

it was YOUR media that kept the attention going even years after it ended
Do WE control the media? Do WE tell them to air stories about babies being burned alive in Antartica? The people who control the media don't represent Americans as a whole. It's not our fault we're so ignorant of the world around us.

Joke thread?...ummm no i have seen other people on many sites taking it seriously and i don't think the thread starter mentioned it as a joke.

I have a feeling Mog would have been banned long ago if he was stupid enough to believe in 2012, especially in a time where it seems to me as if 2012 hate is more powerful than 2012 fear.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Twin towers destroyed - 9/11/01
Japan earthquake - 3/10/11
9+3=12
11+10=21
1+11=12

12/21/12
:O

Mog, as far as your numbers go, It IS just coincedence. The last thing people need to start doing is become paranoid just because of a bunch of numbers. The moment that happens, there goes the neighborhood.

I mean, my Dad was born on 6/6/96; and you don't see me associating him with Satan or some other stupid nonsense, do you?

Though, I commend your skillful eye if you manage to find the numbers, but there isn't anything significant about them.

Last edited:

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
I agree with Klom. Though i'm adding that if this was a joke thread shouldn't it be funny? Personally i read it and didn't crack a smile.....

Nayru's Love

Awards
I mean, my Dad was born on 6/6/96; and you don't see me associating him with Satan or some other stupid nonsense, do you?

I would associate your father with Satan if he was a 14 year-old raising a son old enough to go foruming.

I agree with Klom. Though i'm adding that if this was a joke thread shouldn't it be funny? Personally i read it and didn't crack a smile.....

The thread's probably more about "Look at this awesome coincidence" than "Look at me trying to be funny."

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
I would associate your father with Satan if he was a 14 year-old raising a son old enough to go foruming.

The thread's probably more about "Look at this awesome coincidence" than "Look at me trying to be funny."

Ah, maybe. Paranoia is common with some people. I mean, there ARE things in the world that spook some people more than it does others. (Not trying to be rude to you Naryu's Love, I'm speaking generally.) Though, let's please not bring religion into this....The last thing we need is a religious debate. I was merely using that as an example. (Though I suppose it is my fault for mentioning Satan in the first place. My bad. But FYI, my dad was 30-something when I was born. Aw dammit, I got his birthday wrong! I meant 66 not 96....Now I;ve gone and made myself look like an ass.....>_>)

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
I shall make the correction for Klom. 6/6/1966.

Your comment made me laugh more than the thread itself. lol.

DAMN. Got ninja'd. By Klom. Klom, you Vulcan ninja.

Thanks, Ethnic Woman. Saved by the bell...er, post....same thing either way! :)

But yeah, Naryu's Love is right. Maybe it IS just showing a coincedence. Oh, well. I can admit when I'm wrong. I have been humbled. Good show.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Marly, stop creeping. You're making me nervous. o_o;

GOOD SHOW KLOM. This thread has served to make me giggle. I think my dad was born 66...I should check my birth certificate...

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Here's the kicker, today is Saturday the 12th.

12!

And tomorrow's the 13th. Subtract 3, from month of march (3), add 2 (from the 2011) and add 0 (from 2011), you get 12!

ooooooooooooooh maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii gawwwwwwwwwd! were all gunna facken dye!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back