• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► some guys messing with my girlfriend

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
No longer can I struggle. There is nothing left. I have lost another battle again, same as always. No matter how I fight it will all turn to naught in the end. Never again am I to feel the warmth of her body, never again to feel the warmth of her compassionate words. No this beaten dog has been let off its chain to go find another. But there is no one else out there, no just an everlasting, never ending, hopeless battle that will be lost in the end. Perhaps the last beating is somewhere on the horizon, but for now this beaten dog waits for the next strike to come.

She was a whore anyways, seriously.

Move on to someone better.

Sephiros_TH

She not a whore. She was going through an intense stress disorder and didn't tell me. I wasn't hurting her but I wasn't helping. Its just a bad time for her. I don't really care she still has feelings for me so maybe later but for now I'll enjoy the new disturbed stuff and then who knows. Its time to stop thinking of past and future, live in the now.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
If she let the dude touch her and didn't let you touch her, then she was a whore. (No offense about the stress disorder thing) Only whorish girlfriends let other guys who aren't theirs touch them. So, like everyone else has said, freaking move on. There are more fish in the sea, but you just have to catch the right one.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Time heals all wounds.

Anyways, now that you're not together, what you can do is kick the crap outta the other guy, seeing as she can't exactly threaten you with the whole "I BRAKE UP WIF U IF U HURT 'IM LOLZ"

Meh.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
The perfect solution for all this:

Stick it in her pooper. Not only do you get to exact your revenge, you also get to have hot sweaty anal sex :v

I personally wouldn't do that though since I don't see the appeal in sticking my penis in someone's feces-filled anus, but if you don't mind, then by all means do so.

D

Deleted member 36435

No longer can I struggle. There is nothing left. I have lost another battle again, same as always. No matter how I fight it will all turn to naught in the end. Never again am I to feel the warmth of her body, never again to feel the warmth of her compassionate words. No this beaten dog has been let off its chain to go find another. But there is no one else out there, no just an everlasting, never ending, hopeless battle that will be lost in the end. Perhaps the last beating is somewhere on the horizon, but for now this beaten dog waits for the next strike to come.
I don't think she was a poetry fan.

Fonzo

so true, very rarely does a relationship go far when you're young, but you have to move on cuz if you stay in that hole, you'll only get over looked. Don't think in the past, for it has never done anything to wish you had done something diffirent, insted think of what you're going to do. Ask your friends who are girls and learn what you can and then you can look for a girlfriend, well at least thats what i would do.

Sephiros_TH

yeah ok, I'm just glad were still friends. I feel good and I guess that all that matters. Moving on sounds good. Besides schools almost over anyhow.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
You have to step in and face up to this. You won't get sent to a correctional facility, trust me. hehe. but anyways. you really need to face up to this guy and tell him to stop. and if he doesn't, hit him. but, you should really talk to your gf about this. she shouldn't let this continue. idk why she does, he's supposed to be her friend. whatever.

but you have to face the problem to stop it.

kabal

Suck it up .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back