• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Some English BBS Screens

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sempied

But you'd think if they worked hard enough to make have that close of graphics to KH2 on the PS2 that they also used the original text in like SE did with Re:com in the PS2 as well. Oh well *Shrug*

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
well the PS2 disk has more room and is bigger? maybe they tried to cut back

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
You do know they are adding more content to an already almost full game? A change in text shouldn't matter

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
and using a different font could reduce a little space for the bonus stuff.

and when fake screens are made, it uses a different font to the games and other screens. Some people are just being cautious

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Why do I feel like you are all targeting me when I don't care it was changed?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
M'k For those who are complaining about the font

KH
KH1.png

KH2
KH2.png

KH:BBS
KHBBS.png

No Big Difference. If any at all.

miiworld2

Awards
What I'm disappointed is the fact that they changed Fatal Mode to Critical Impact. Seriously, what was wrong with Fatal Mode? They just like to change the coolest names those localization people. X(

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Why the heck is everyone so ticked off about Fatal Mode being changed to Critical Impact? I know it's dumb censorship... but it's not that big of a deal!

Although, I looked at the second to last screenshot (that had Terra, Ven, and Aqua sitting at the LOD) and I looked at Ven's wooden sword. In the Japanese version, the wood was cut and bruised... when I saw the screenshot... the wood seemed fine. If they're censoring that, then I find that to be completely ridiculous. I mean, the dialogue between Terra and Aqua says "Your sword's pretty beat up" "It's because he's been practicing and working hard" so censoring the wood would sort of defeat the purpose in that piece of dialogue.

Curse you censorship!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Why the heck is everyone so ticked off about Fatal Mode being changed to Critical Impact? I know it's dumb censorship... but it's not that big of a deal!

Although, I looked at the second to last screenshot (that had Terra, Ven, and Aqua sitting at the LOD) and I looked at Ven's wooden sword. In the Japanese version, the wood was cut and bruised... when I saw the screenshot... the wood seemed fine. If they're censoring that, then I find that to be completely ridiculous. I mean, the dialogue between Terra and Aqua says "Your sword's pretty beat up" "It's because he's been practicing and working hard" so censoring the wood would sort of defeat the purpose in that piece of dialogue.

Curse you censorship!

maybe it's the angle the camera or keyblade is

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
why do you people care if its censord
godamn you guys are a bunch of whiny bitches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back