• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Some English BBS Screens

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
aw K, but would it have anything about the western version apart from the new secret boss

Radon

mofo
Aside from a slight mention in an interview about the new features its getting, I can't see japanese people really caring about things like english VAs.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Well, i am not sure but it's a big book with a lot of information, interviews etc.

We might see something for the western version.
I hope we do

Aside from a slight mention in an interview about the new features its getting, I can't see japanese people really caring about things like english VAs.

Bah they should otherwise we should all storm to Japan and s1smackdown them for not caring :p

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
oh my!
this is wonderful! this only kills me more since i wont be able to get it =.=
damn!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
haha I just noticed. The subtitles make it look like they want to you stare at Aqua's breasts

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I can't find where in the screens it says Critical Impact.

And the stupid website...having pictures without subtitles. CHEAP!!

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com
I wouldnt be surprised if it was released in May doubt it though, but i might not be able to get it i spent all my money on God Of War 3 (which is one of my fav. games of all time already) ill have to get a summer job but it's worth BBS plus i need one i also want a new psp im sick of my white one with stupid star wars on the back.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Is a Youtube video of the shots that are on the first page of this thread really necessary?

Sempied

I've got a piece of heaven, and i'm keeping it. All in all though the text looks odd somehow.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
well, would they have changed the font for the PSP? didnt they do that with days?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back