• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Solid Snake VS. Master Cheif

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who would own who.

• Solid Snake (GOD)

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Master Cheif ( Regular Solider)

Votes: 13 52.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lionheart128

dude if you know about mgs snake wasnt the one who was his friend that was big boss and he reconized it. and you dont call genetic enhancements thats a complicated word for steroids..yea you know its true

black acid

Heros need Villains
lionheart128 said:
dude if you know about mgs snake wasnt the one who was his friend that was big boss and he reconized it. and you dont call genetic enhancements thats a complicated word for steroids..yea you know its true

BS. . .following metal Gear twin snakes,snake had to use Pillz to focus AIm to kill sniper wolf. snake was also apart of foxhound as well as grey fox. . .that is if you Payed attention to Outer heaven...

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
lionheart128 said:
im sorry but that has to be the most childish stupid thing i have ever heard. wow first off saying that i cant spell is obvious that you have resorted to stupid and pathetic remarks because you dont know what else to say. haha calling me a noob wow im new way to go i dont find that insulting its retarded. iam not biased or a hypocrite i play halo and i know halo i know you said you dont base it on the game but his natural master cheif's natural being is the worst idea you can think of. and by the way master cheif is a human too he maybe geneticly enhanced if you knew anything about mgs....genome soliders snake kills countless numbers of them. and if thats not good enough for you how about GRAY FOX he could destroy mc easily and snake beat him head on. so dont say snake cant take on mc cause he has a cyborg suit or genetic enhancments because he beat both of them.
and you still didnt tell me if you are a b/g that makes me wonder....are you both? are you neither?...im really scared now
Oh wow, one of the most used metaphors in the world used by countless adults, childish. I wonder about the future of this forum now.

No the reason I insulted your spelling is:
1) I have no ****ing clue what you say at times
2) You make no ****ing sense, see point one.

e.g. "you are you?"

What kind of question is that, and what does this have to do with the debate?

"but his natural master cheif's natural being is the worst idea you can think of." I've said nothing of naturality and that makes no sense. Please, if you EVER dare to argue with me... EVER, MAKE ****ING SENSE!

Secondly, Genome Solders are NOTHING compared to Master Chief. It takes about 16 bullets IN GAME to kill Master Chief, however, in the game we have limited movements and coverage. So I highly doubt that Snake would be able to hit 16 consecutive shots if say he had a pistol.

Gray Fox's exoskeleton enhanced not only his strength, but his agility, speed, reaction time, durability; seemingly any physical attribute beyond the capabilities of 'normal' humans. The exoskeleton also includes optic camouflage (the same technology invented by ArmsTech) which can render the wearer almost invisible to the human eye at will, though the device cannot dissipate body heat, making the wearer visible when viewed via thermal imaging systems. Along with that, Fox sports a high-frequency vibrosword which resembles a katana, capable of deflecting bullets and slicing through apparently any material with little resistance. When he confronts Metal Gear REX, Gray Fox's right arm is attached to an extremely powerful directed energy weapon (a Pulse-laser cannon), seemingly to within an order of magnitude at least as powerful as a single Stinger missile.
Similar to MC but I have not seen any specifications upon HOW MUCH his physical abilities have been enhanced.

Now let's take a look at MC for a second:
  • Advanced carbide ceramic material grafted onto bones to increase durability and strength
  • Protein complex injections to increase muscle density and lower recovery time after injury
  • Body growth hormone pellet injections to boost skeletal and muscle tissue growth
  • Occipital capillary reversal to increase blood flow to the eyes, resulting in enhanced vision and perceptiveness
  • Superconducting neurofilament fibers added to nerve endings, resulting in 300% increase in reflexes and increases in intelligence, memory, and creativity.
First of all, these are all things that he has WITHOUT his suit alone.Now MC's suit:
The armor's shell is a multilayer allow of remarkable strength. We recently added a refractive coating to disperse energy weapon attacks - to counter our new enemies. Each battlesuit also has a gel-filled layer to regulate temperature; this layer can reactively change in density. Against the skin of the operator, there is a moistoure-absorbing cloth suit, and biomonitors that constantly adjust the suit's temperature and fit. There's also an onboard computer that interfaces with your standard-issue neural implant. Most importantly, the armor's inner structure is composed of a new reactive metal liquied crystal. It is amorphous, yet fractally scales and amplifies force. In simplified terms, the armour doubles the wearer's strength, and enhances the reaction speed of a normal human by a factor of five.
Oh would you look at this, his reaction is even faster than ever. Take an average human's reaction time, multiply that by 4 (if there's a 300% increase, it's 300% + 100% which is 400%), and then multiply that by a factor of five which is obviously 5 if you are going for whole numbers because multiplying someone's reactions speed by 1 is totally impractical. Plus the suit has been known to increase the reaction time so much that a non-augmented test subject has died due to the extreme pressure exerted on his body. Also, he is 400% smarter and more strategic then any military officer.

I HIGHLY doubt, even Gray Foxes exoskeleton could measure up to that. He's already genetically enhanced plus he has the MJOLINIR suit. That description however is for the first suit ever created. It has had multiple upgrades which makes it so much better, like the shield for example, which itself has been upgraded twice.

Also, unlike the game, the armor IS bullet proof as said in the book:
He slid under barbed wire as bullets zinged over his head. He stood, and let the rounds deflect off the armor. To his amazement, he actually dodged one or two of the rounds.
That being said, it is clearly not safe to base everything upon the game itself but rather the actual facts. That is what a debate is all about.

And once again, WHY THE FUUUUUUUU.CK DO YOU CARE IF I'M A GUY OR GIRL?

Last edited:

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Watched it, pretty cool but as you can see, he was outmaneuvered by a human with no exoskeleton what's so ever. Oh yea he may have a sword, so does Master Chief, a sword that kills ANYTHING in ONE (ONE, just to get it through you head) slice. Remember, ONE! Did I mention it could kill anything in ONE hit? Also, with the sword, he can lunge at them from twice his arm length at a faster speed than what Grey Fox was using, at that's the game alone. Considering his actual capabilities, Master Chief while wielding an energy sword could do so much more.

Also, that guy is light in armor and his armor is only metal whilst MC's armor is about half a ton heavy, but he can still jump just as high as him. MC ALSO has a shield, which means that his armor far surpasses Grey Fox's.

Master Chief's thinking speed and creativity far surpasses that of Snake and Grey Fox, so he could EASILY out maneuver both of them.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
And you think Master Cheif if he faced them, would just barge in there and be like, "FIGHT ME LOL U WILL DIE?!?!?!". Uh... no. Like I said, Master Chief has strategic thinking, his reaction time is just as fast as those and if not, his armor is completely bullet proof despite the what happens in the game. Plus the energy swords could just as easily kill another spartan in one hit, so what is stopping those andriods from dying in one hit too? I fail to see where their energy shields are. Also, his movements can easily be read by MC if they can by Snake.

You aren't putting up a good arguement, so what if he looks cool in a few vids, he got taken down by a human in a game where they have OBVIOUS weaknesses.

Also, in the game, all Grey Fox does is attempt to punch you.
You're in like the smallest room in the game during this battle. And to add
more gas to the fire, the room is surrounded by MINES along the edge. If you
really want to be PO'ed about something, he can walk on the MINES! You can
see them on your radar without the MINE DETECTOR. If you want, you can blow
up a wall of MINES and hide in a corner during this fight if you want. It
may be the chicken way to go, but it's a lot easier since your fighting the
HARDEST BOSS IN THE GAME! Big Boss is a synch compared to this guy. Grey Fox
will run around the room during this battle. When tries to punch you, nail
him with a hard punch and try to escape before he hits you. When he tries
to hit you, he will throw three punches in a row. Keep repeating this pattern
until he's dead. If you want, you can try and get a punch in on him if you
think you can escape him before he hits you. Remember to avoid the walls at
all costs as there are MINES around the room. Fox will flash black and white
when he is hit. When he is almost dead, he will flash red. You have no weapons
or equipment in this battle; so don't even think about trying to heal yourself
with a RATION.
Ok yes it may be a hard battle, but is he TRULY using his actual abilities or did the programmers make it easier than it should?

If you can provide actual facts upon these characters, instead of posting videos you may have had a chance, but you have been putting up the most STUPIDEST defense ever.

You can shut up now.

L

lionheart128

Wow a patheticly biased person, who by the way has not told me if they were a boy/girl/both, in action. Also i fail to see how if you weight 2 tons that you can do one of those moves that gray fox unleashed. Another thing i fail to see is that if youre precious master cheif can dodge freaking bullets then why dose't he. You see BECAUSE HE CAN'T BITCH. Also were talking about the video game MC not the one from the book. Man that must have been intense reading a book where even if he gets shot it dosen't effect him. In a way thats sort of a ***** thing because he can't get killed, YET IN THE GAME YOU CAN DIE, ODD. Also gray fox DOSE not NEED A SHEILD BECAUSE HES A REAL MAN NOT SOME ***** CAMANDO whos afraid of bullets. Also he dose not need a sheild because he can DEFLECT THE BULLETS THAT COME AT HIM, what you did'nt see that was he moving too fast for ya you biased mother ****er. Ohh & the reason that snake can go head to head with him is because he is a clone of the greatest solider ever BIG BOSS & he was trained in vr, technology that years after even halos time. So since he is the best black op's agent they have he has in turn the best reflexes & knows CQC, thanks to big boss. So whatever youre saying master cheif is SNAKE is WHITHOUT HALOS GAY STEROID SYSTEM.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
Ow... This debate hurts.

Snake is cool, Master Cheif is at the same level of cool... *breaks into tears*

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
then you are going to base EVERYTHING upon the game?

Oh look, I can't roll. Lol u sux.

Oh look I can only jump one way and die one way. Lol fail.

Oh look, I can't use my weapon in more than two ways. Lol wtfux.

Oh look, I can see myself and everything around me even though I shouldn't. Lol failz.

Oh and hey, did you know, the MC from the books is the exact one from the games? They are the official books, which means that BUNGIE, are the ones that put that info in it themselves.

Know why you can die in the game? Because:
1) It's not fun if you have an invicinble character
2) In multiplayer, if they are invincible, how would someone win?
3) Cuz it makes it more fun. More skill testing. Otherwise you could just run up to every enemy and bash them in the crotch till they die.

Btw, the MC from the game and from the book aren't different. You wonder why even if you die every single checkpoint, you still end up beating the game. It's cuz MC/Snake isn't SUPPOSED to die. You just die cuz:
1) You obviously don't have the skills they have.
2) The enemies are specifically placed in certain aspects so it would be a challenge.

And where does it say he's afraid of bullets. He himself has STOOD in a barrage of bullet rounds. STOOD and took the hits.

Also, if there are books, you can't exclude them, they ARE part of the story. They ARE part of the game. You can die because it IS a game and you don't have to worry if you aren't going to respawn. So don't ****ing say that "it's not the books and only the games" because frankly, that's just total bullshit to try and prevent yourself from losing the whole debate.

First of all, books just give out extra information, that's all. They give actual facts then those put in the games. If Halo was a movie instead of a game, Master Chief wouldn't die at ALL.

And explain how I am biased? I myself have played both MGS and Halo and I liked MGS even more. If I was biased, I would be pitting AGAINST MC and not with him. Just because I tend to look at the actual character information rather than the limited info given in games doesn't make me biased. If either of us was biased, it would be you.

There's a difference between how I debate and how you debate. You have biased opinions upon which you THINK you don't, but say if someone read between the lines, it most certainly looks like it.

Secondly, you get pissed everytime when someone puts up an arguement, and try to bring them down via flame. I may curse/cuss once in a while, but each time I prevent valid information and facts.

You have barely NO reasoning behind your explaination. Unlike you, I actually prove my worth AKA research.

You can't admit good facts about the opposition, whilst I can even though I am trying to prove that they shall lose. I have never said that Snake was a bad fighter, or a shitty soldier. All I have said that Master Chief has superior abilities to him. Where as you have attempted to bring down MC each and everytime in attempt to make me explode. You fail hard.

See there is a huge difference between how me and you debate. Frankly, if this was a real debate, with the head of the debate listening upon what each of us would say, you would've lost so long ago. I debate intelligently, you debate like what you are. A noob.

Last edited:

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
bi·as Audio pronunciation of "bias" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (bs)
n.
. A line going diagonally across the grain of fabric: Cut the cloth on the bias.
A) A preference or an inclination, especially one that inhibits impartial judgment.
B) An unfair act or policy stemming from prejudice.
3. A statistical sampling or testing error caused by systematically favoring some outcomes over others.
4. Sports.
A) A weight or irregularity in a ball that causes it to swerve, as in lawn bowling.
B) The tendency of such a ball to swerve.
5. The fixed voltage applied to an electrode.
Wow a patheticly biased person
If anything, your bias
Also i fail to see how if you weight 2 tons that you can do one of those moves that gray fox unleashed.
The MJOLNIR Mark IV was a radical redesign of the suit taking advantage of many technological leaps. This advanced battle suit was the first to fully integrate with the soldier's body. The suit plugs directly into the soldier's nervous system through a standard issue neural implant. The suit's many functions (commmunications, hydro-static gel levels, environmental systems, etc.) respond to commands issued by the soldier's thoughts.

There.
Another thing i fail to see is that if youre precious master cheif can dodge freaking bullets then why dose't he. You see BECAUSE HE CAN'T BITCH. Also were talking about the video game MC not the one from the book. Man that must have been intense reading a book where even if he gets shot it dosen't effect him.

In the gaming universe there this thing call a cannon. A cannon is a group of 1)game2)movies3)books that make up a timeline of the character,universe, government of the said game universe. So it would count.
In a way thats sort of a ***** thing because he can't get killed, YET IN THE GAME YOU CAN DIE, ODD. Also gray fox DOSE not NEED A SHEILD BECAUSE HES A REAL MAN NOT SOME ***** CAMANDO whos afraid of bullets. Also he dose not need a sheild because he can DEFLECT THE BULLETS THAT COME AT HIM, what you did'nt see that was he moving too fast for ya you biased mother ****er.
He can get killed, the same way snake dies in the MGS series, we never said he can't, we said chronologically he doesn't.

The shield is there for improvised weapons/explosives, as well as to defend against lasers and plasma weapons.

Ohh & the reason that snake can go head to head with him is because he is a clone of the greatest solider ever BIG BOSS & he was trained in vr, technology that years after even halos time. So since he is the best black op's agent they have he has in turn the best reflexes & knows CQC, thanks to big boss. So whatever youre saying master cheif is SNAKE is WHITHOUT HALOS GAY STEROID SYSTEM.

Trust me, he can't take on someone how is engineered to fight.(it's like a conventional soldier using a sword fighting a spartan, the spartan would win.)

VR is a reality today, why would it be years ahead of something that takes place 566 years ahead of present times.

The best reflexs are still human reflexes, masterchief is 3 times human speed at it's max. And don't get on the "oh he's taking steriods" because many times through the games the characters of MGS metion to snake about battle drugs, and his medications to make him more effective.

Last edited:

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Masterchief is considered "Guy who can get out of tight situations". I don't know about snake but hes probably good. But MasterChief can stick him with plasma grenades. Plus SPARTANS have cool codenames.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Well why can''t i say that he's on exstream steroids it's obvious. Also yes snake takes pills but so that he can hold the sniper straight & be more acurate, like everyone else. I also still don't agree with the whole superhuman thing, yeah i have begun to notice that he is very strong but it's sort of cheap. You know a black ops solider up against a regular solider with solider steroids, i just think they make it look like hes another superman yet they show no movies actualy showing it off like in mgs. You know i grew up with the mgs series & noow not so long ago halo comes out but people sayy it's better then it or snake would be beat by MC it just gets on my nerves, exspecialy when they say that MC is better then Gray Fox. That realy gets under my skin because when i was growing up & perhaps to this day hes my favorite game char. So what i'm trying to say is whoever made halo sort of overpowered MC, i'm not being biased i just don't like the whole perfect solider thing, it annoys me because he seems way to powerfull. Anyway my idea not youre's, if you want to be ignorant then fine be that way, just leave me out of the whole halo fedish.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
MASTER-SEPHIROTH said:
Well why can''t i say that he's on exstream steroids it's obvious. Also yes snake takes pills but so that he can hold the sniper straight & be more acurate, like everyone else. I also still don't agree with the whole superhuman thing, yeah i have begun to notice that he is very strong but it's sort of cheap. You know a black ops solider up against a regular solider with solider steroids, i just think they make it look like hes another superman yet they show no movies actualy showing it off like in mgs. You know i grew up with the mgs series & noow not so long ago halo comes out but people sayy it's better then it or snake would be beat by MC it just gets on my nerves, exspecialy when they say that MC is better then Gray Fox. That realy gets under my skin because when i was growing up & perhaps to this day hes my favorite game char. So what i'm trying to say is whoever made halo sort of overpowered MC, i'm not being biased i just don't like the whole perfect solider thing, it annoys me because he seems way to powerfull. Anyway my idea not youre's, if you want to be ignorant then fine be that way, just leave me out of the whole halo fedish.
They don't show a movie but they have created a book from the beginning when mastercheif was drafted when he was young. MC is not on steroids, hes a biologicaly enhanced by the project SPARTAN. Read HALO: Fall of Reach.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
pwn3d said:
Okay, here's why Spartan john-117, master cheif would win.

1)His strength and stamina are to the extreme,this not only because of augmentation but he has also been training himself for his entire life.
2)Although he weights near half-ton he moves as nimbly as a common soldier, if not faster.
3) He has an energy shield(not much more to say)
4) His armor is nearly bullet proof
5) He has a motion sensor(so if snake did any of that speed n' stealth shiz the cheif would know it)
6)He has enhance vision, making him as good as a expert trained sniper
7) His reaction time is 300% faster then normal humans
8) If he does get injured, he could just flee for a short time, regenerate, and come back into the fight.
9) Strategically, he is as good as the best miltary minds of his times
10) He single handedly destroyed a superweapon of galactic power

I can pretty much counter everything with this.
1,000% chance why he would win.

Snake would ment his match in this fight..There is no way in crap he would have a fighting chance.. It would be like us going to war with the ppl of 2404.

So are Techongly vs theres... So who would win? For all the ones that Halo is overrated. I like MGS but Halo fans say the same thing about MGS as well.. Its overrated... So you getting know where by saying Halo is overrated..

Master Cheif ( Regular Solider) so a Regular Solider killing god. Yep master Cheif would win.. He would kill god..

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
1)Snake trains himself & is the united states greatest warrior without roids.
2)Moves more stategicly & faster then a genome solider, whom are better then regular soliders.
3) He can turn INVISIBLE with stealth camo(not much more to say)
4) His armor is nearly bullet proof ((snakes is too just more sleek))
5) He has a motion sensor, & so dose snake but his actualy tells where they are looking.
6)He IS as good as a expert trained sniper if not better & to prove this he beat the suposedly best sniper of there time SNIPER WOLF.
7) His reaction time is faster then genome soliders whom were bred for combat so far beyond a regular human.
8) If he dose get shot he dose'nt need to flee like a coward because he has rations which can instantly heal him to max.
9) Strategically, he is pretty much unmatched in his time.
10) He beat a man with telepathy & plese don't be ignorant enough to say thats old compared to halo.
11) He beat a man who's weapon was a minigun via useing stinger misles.
12) he took down a tank & a hind-d single-handedly.
13) He single handedly destroyed metal gears along with Metal Gear Rex, lets see spartan fight that.

Once again just my opinion & i do not exspect to turn you over to my side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back