• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► So, uh ...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
love is blind, it doesnt know age, gender, or race.... so go for it! :D

Uh. Yes, yes it does.

Also, hey, it depends on how you feel about her. Which, I know, is like what half the other comments say too. But whatever.

Personally, I think it's not all that awesome, but I don't actually know her. She could totally be like a antithesis to all my standards for a 12 year old. So honestly it's like all up to you.

frisson

Silver Member
It would have been cooler if it were the other way around. =P

But seriously, it doesn't seem you two are in it for the sex, at the tender age that you are, so it's absolutely fine. Better to learn how to treat a girl ASAP.

There's no need to take it to a physical level, so the bastards suggesting you won't get any should grow up and realize people your age have other things to worry about.

T

Tyler Durden

Yeah, because people that are fourteen clearly don't have any sex drive.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour

This is very true.

Also, if you're already feeling uncomfortable about it, MA, it's just going to manifest in how you act towards her and treat her sooner or later.

So, I do think it is problematic, and unless you have really strong feelings for her, it might be best to leave the idea of a relationship alone.

frisson

Silver Member
Oh I'm sorry, because that's clearly the point I was making. >.>

You're careless, backstreet trash if you do it before fifteen, and nothing you tell me will convince me otherwise. There's no need to have sex at that age, hitting puberty is neither an excuse nor a demand.

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
Oh I'm sorry, because that's clearly the point I was making. >.>

He wasn't agreeing with you. Unless I'm misunderstanding you as well.

You're careless, backstreet trash if you do it before fifteen, and nothing you tell me will convince me otherwise. There's no need to have sex at that age, hitting puberty is neither an excuse nor a demand.

Uh, why?

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Uh, why not?

Uh, surely it's different for everyone.

Someone who is 14 might have the mental and physical maturity of another person who is 16. Why would that make the 14 year old trash if they had sex?

Besides, I think it's more important to have sex with someone you'd been with a while, even if you are only 14/15 than have a one night stand at 16.

frisson

Silver Member
If you're only 14/15, then it obviously isn't long enough.

Jeez, I never thought I'd ever say it, but sex is more special than it's made out to be.

I know people who've rushed into it. They did it so they could tell their friends afterwards. Sure if both people in the relationship miraculously possess the physical and mental maturity of a 16 year old, then by all means go ahead.

But you don't really think this is the case the majority of the time, do you?

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Not really.

I think that 16, which is the legal age in the UK, is probably the right age to start having sex. But I would never think that anyone who had underage was trashy especially if it was with someone they were in a secure relationship with, and they were mature enough to handle the 'consequences'.

T

Tyler Durden

And, obviously I exclusively meant sex when I was talking about the physical aspects of a relationship. Hell, the girl probably wouldn't even be into more affectionate kissing.

lol trash.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
You shouldn't feel weird.

Here's some examples of similar situations I've seen:
Freshman girl dating Junior guy
8th grade boy dating 7th grade girl
Sophomore girl dating senior guy
and the weirdest yet, a 6th grade girl dating a senior.

oh yeah, and my dad's 2 years younger than my mom.

almost all of the above never felt weird, so don't let it get in your way.

the only one that didn't work was 8th+7th, which oddly enough was me, and ended horribly for all parties involved.

Lesson? Be sure to date someone you'll see for at least 2 hours a day minimum!

Last edited:

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
Lesson? Be sure to date someone you'll see for at least 2 hours a day minimum!

I don't think that's true. I don't see my boyfriend every day and I definitely would not want it like that. Especially when you're younger, you need time alone.

Mr Despair

Life's a depressing joke
I think everyone has over exposed the word "sex" in this thread. Just because they are young that doesn't mean it'll happen, sure statistics who that the percentage of that happening are real, but by you guys mentioning to the kid he might get the wrong idea about the whole concept of a "relationship" Not all 12/14 year olds think about sex, so it shouldn't be shown as a factual scenario.

hai ER ^_^ * glomps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back