• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► So, uh ...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mysterious

KA ME HA ME HA!
no you shouldn't
but according to your age (14) she's 12
so you might not have much fun with her because she's still a kid

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
no you shouldn't
but according to your age (14) she's 12
so you might not have much fun with her because she's still a kid

She's pretty mature, imo, probably more so than people my age.

idk, it just feels a little weird, maybe I'm just being stupid about it :/

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Eh, you'll probably get over the feeling eventually. (Roughly) 2 years isn't that big of a difference anyway.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
She's pretty mature, imo, probably more so than people my age.

idk, it just feels a little weird, maybe I'm just being stupid about it :/

How bout you try the other direction:

Would you be willing to leave her because of the age difference? I don't think so.

If you really like her, don't let that become a problem, if she's as mature as you say, it should be fine anyway.

There are a lot of couples out there who have a much greater age difference between them. I don't think that's too much of a bad thing.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Well, I'm not sure how long you intend the relationship to last. However, the younger you are, the greater the age difference seems. Think about, while 14 years and 12 years seems like a big difference now, I doubt it will seem so large when you're 20 and she's 18. I know, that's jumping ahead quite a few years, lol, but it does show a valid point.

T

Tyler Durden

lmao, dating a twelve year old. Have fun not getting any action ever.

T

Tyler Durden

Piss off? Of what?

And, I would say the same thing to anyone. Have fun not enjoying m/any of the physical parts of a relationship.

Rix

:)
Awards
well, the age difference is a little bigger in a way since you are so young. It's another thing when you get older. But I don't think your age differences matter so much. As long as you like eachother it's ok:)

Awards
The age difference isn't what I would be bothered by, but rather the age itself. Personally? I would never date a twelve-year-old. Not now, not when I was fourteen, not ever.

That said, I'm sure I wouldn't date a fourteen-year-old either, so it's all very relative.

afrobutt

Silver Member
Normally, I would say age doesn't matter.

But in this case....

You'd be, what, in 8th or 9th grade? That would make her a 5th or 6th grader right?

I would personally nvr date a middle school child, but if it works the what the hell?

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
That said, I'm sure I wouldn't date a fourteen-year-old either, so it's all very relative.

lmao.

But uh, on the issue of dating a twelve year old, that's pretty sick. I don't want to sound like an ass, but sorry, that's just awry. Dating people younger than you usually doesn't become acceptable until you're about sixteen or seventeen. That being said, you probably only want to keep it a two year age difference. Three years older and up, I think, is fine when you're in college and on. But a fourteen year old dating a twelve year old, what the hell? I'd wait until you're at least a couple years older, and when she's not, you know, in the bitchy pre-teen era.

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
lmao.

But uh, on the issue of dating a twelve year old, that's pretty sick. I don't want to sound like an ass, but sorry, that's just awry. Dating people younger than you usually doesn't become acceptable until you're about sixteen or seventeen. That being said, you probably only want to keep it a two year age difference. Three years older and up, I think, is fine when you're in college and on. But a fourteen year old dating a twelve year old, what the hell? I'd wait until you're at least a couple years older, and when she's not, you know, in the bitchy pre-teen era.

I'll tell her just that (edited of course : D).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back