• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So... Sora's gonna save WHO now?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
Ugh, I really hope RAX doesn't come back. They had a whole game on them, they really don't need to be brought back, that would just be over kill. There's really no reason for them to come back, either. Let's just move on.
come on they had a nice bond. i wouldnt mind having them back

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
*facepalm*

Have any of you actually read a FULL description of Episode 8 of Coded?

He needs to restore the memories of Xion, which in turn, saves RAX from their Torment.

Throughout Episode 8 you learn that Digital Sora is in 'Torment' over knowing that he is forgetting everyone he meets and when he states this Digital Roxas say, "You know understand true Torment"

When Xion is remember she, Roxas and Axel, are saved.

Namine is also out of her Torment. When Digital Sora said 'Thank You' to her, that released her from her torment.

TVA's needs of saving are obvious.

Yuuki

*facepalm*

He needs to restore the memories of Xion, which in turn, saves RAX from their Torment.

Throughout Episode 8 you learn that Digital Sora is in 'Torment' over knowing that he is forgetting everyone he meets and when he states this Digital Roxas say, "You know understand true Torment"

Namine is also out of her Torment. When Digital Sora said 'Thank You' to her, that released her from her torment.

oh that makes senes
not much is known about episode 8 or atleast some of us dont know so yeah....

MeggieKeyblader

come on they had a nice bond. i wouldnt mind having them back

I guess, but bringing them back would kinda put a damper on the emotion of 358/2 Days. That's how I see it, anyway.

*facepalm*

Oh true, I forgot the Final Ending of BbS takes place before Coded. xD

So, RAX and Namine are already saved? Good. I thought them being saved meant something that was gonna happen in the next game in the series.

Yuuki

I guess, but bringing them back would kinda put a damper on the emotion of 358/2 Days. That's how I see it, anyway.
true that ^^
well reading the post before this one and mine.....we wont get to see them again T_T

Gram

Banned
Awards
Ugh, I really hope RAX doesn't come back. They had a whole game on them, they really don't need to be brought back, that would just be over kill. There's really no reason for them to come back, either. Let's just move on.
this^ s1demteeth
besides how can sora help them, roxas was his nobody [body+soul} and xion was made up his [memory]

nomura is getting carryed away...

Yuuki

Noruma said something about Axel's close contact with the keyblade wielders has something to due with his future.
when did he say that????????????

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
Although, there is a good possibility that Axel and all the other Org.13 members will come back.

bluefroggygirl

Sora, you might as well save all of Haiti while you're at it.

Anywho,
the list is pretty damn long, Sora's going to need more than just Donald and Goofy to help him save everyone. So look on the brightside, guys, methinks that there shall be new partners in the future of KH :3

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
Anywho,
the list is pretty damn long, Sora's going to need more than just Donald and Goofy to help him save everyone. So look on the brightside, guys, methinks that there shall be new partners in the future of KH :3

I imagine those will be Mickey, Kairi, Riku and Aqua. Or at least 1, 3, and 4.

But good, I just hope some of the "saving" doesn't actually bring them back but put them at rest. Like RAX & Namine. Of course I do hope they physically save TAV & RK, since that makes more sense than RAX & Namine.

bluefroggygirl

But good, I just hope some of the "saving" doesn't actually bring them back but put them at rest. Like RAX & Namine. Of course I do hope they physically save TAV & RK, since that makes more sense than RAX & Namine.

nuuuuh,
I want me some RAX+N ;___; .
Of course them coming back would kill a lot of points in the series, but I think that if Nomura thinks of an interesting and non-predictable way of bringing them back, I'm fine with that.
I just don't want some:
*Sora stabbing self with some sort of keyblade to save everyone*

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
nuuuuh,
I want me some RAX+N ;___; .
Of course them coming back would kill a lot of points in the series, but I think that if Nomura thinks of an interesting and non-predictable way of bringing them back, I'm fine with that.
I just don't want some:
*Sora stabbing self with some sort of keyblade to save everyone*

The only way I would want them coming back is if it was just their spirits thanking Sora and the gang for all of two seconds and then rejoining with Sora/whoever they're joined with and not overkill with "Oh hey look we can live again without our Somebodies/people we belong with guys!"

It's bad enough AtW isn't dead, and if that happens, well, I'll start believing the series is honestly turning to crap.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards

I actually would like to see RAX and Namine saved, but now that you've mentioned it, it sure makes a lot more sense if he saved TAV and RK.

MeggieKeyblader

But good, I just hope some of the "saving" doesn't actually bring them back but put them at rest. Like RAX & Namine.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. That coded ending scene with Riku and Sora kinda hinted that they're not talking about physically saving them, but rather putting them to rest, like doing something that they wish they did when they were whole. Kinda like a tortured soul put to rest kinda thing. It's more sentimental and less annoying. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back