• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So, is BBS volume 2 still a thing orrr?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeVaine

Awards
One thing that irritates me is how it took 9 years for Maleficent's efforts to start meaning enough for Mickey to go and get the keyblade of the RoD.

Did it simply take so long for people to take action because the barriers between the worlds existed up until KH1? Someone had to have been trying to hold Maleficent off those 9 years, otherwise why was it taking her so long to capture these princesses? Perhaps Mickey often did go and fight her? Nothing suggests it wasn't uncommon for him to leave, as there were procedures like set up to traverse other worlds already, otherwise Goofy and Donald wouldn't have known to use the Gummi Ship. But again, shouldn't there have been barriers still anyway? Mickey should only have been able to traverse to these other worlds via the Shooting Star item, or the corridors...

Sometimes I wish there was some other keyblade wielder still traversing the corridors of darkness to get to other worlds in the RoL, holding off the heartless until finally collapsing and then becoming connected to Sora as well. Would add to the whole "More hearts than your own" crap, even if it is stupid and unfounded. Maybe even multiple people who carry the blade for a short while, and all become connected to Sora.

There's your BBS Vol.2... Bah ha ha...

KevVentus

Are you referring to KHIII? Because I was speaking about the subject of the thread, the plausible, but not confirmed BBSV2.

But sure, reword my sentence to suit your needs.

I was refering to DDD >_>

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
All but the last episode of the original coded came out before BbS. It seemed like coded was done, then BbS was released and there was a sudden, seemingly random last episode, which obviously tied in to BbS.

I swear there was an interview where Nomura confirmed Reconnect was coded/Re:coded, but it's been a while so I can't remember which interview. I thought it was somewhere in the Re:coded Ultimania but I can't find it now.
Yeah they waited to release the last episode-whatever of Re:Coded until BBS was released since the ending of Coded talked about those in torment and they didn't want to spoil anything.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I was refering to DDD >_>

Orrrr we can speculate about a possible installment that hasn't come to a fruition yet?

If BBSV2 is legitimately in the works, sure, we're likely to see references to it in DDD, but I already acknowledged that time will tell in my first post you quoted...

KevVentus

I just think we're getting a little distracted here

We know nothing about this project, but there's so much about DDD to be excited for : )

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
True, but you can't just say "shaddap n' wait for answerzzz" on a forum meant to discuss such possibilities. :)

Let folks have their fun. Waiting for the beautiful DDD is hardly tolerable as is. *3*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back