• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So I might not be on for a while =( ...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
Ok so For an unknow and an awkward reason when I switched on my pc this morning and got on the net, I was able to reach every site you can think of except for KHI. I have no idea what the problem is and until I figure it out, I will not be able to get on >.<. Right now I'm typing this from my cellphone and I'm even barely seeing what I'm writting lolz. I was wondering if anyone faced this problem before and if you know something that could help I'd appreciate it ^ ^ . For my frnds in the roleplaying section, I'm really sorry for this =( and I'll try to fix this mess as soon as I can ^ ^

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
This has happened to me too...

But it doesn't ever keep me away for very long.

Try and check back every so often to see if it's working.

Goodbye for now though.

Last edited:

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
This has happened to me before and right now facebook and myspace wont load at all on one of my pc's but just keep checking it to see if its gone back to normal

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
Later Bro, I mean, Girl. Yeah, it also happened to me. I can no longer do the fun things on this site. It's pissing me off. I just reached Premium and I can't do anything fun.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
That really sucks. That happens to mee sometimes. ;-;
I really hope you'll come back soon. :(

Sora^Fan

This happened to me too, I don't know why it does it but it's really frustating...Keep checking ^.^ hopefully you will be able to get on soon ^.^

<3

Call me Love, love.
OH NOES! Lumi, I'll miss you!
This IS happening to me. Whenever I try to get on in a Firefox browser it won't work. Then I try and get on in a Internext Explorer, it works. It confusing and annoying. But I hope you come back soon =)

DarkAxelNobody

isnt there a virus going around in this site anyway? maybe thats the problem. i remember 2 years ago some virus or hacker got on KHI and changed some of it to Kingdom Farts Insider. it was kind of funny but i couldnt hardly get on here. lol

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
Thanks alot everyone ^ ^, I found out that the problem had something to do with a DNS Error >.<...and I was finally able to fix it this morning =D. lolz yays so I'll be on after all =D

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
That's very awesome~
Nice to have you back very quickyl! :D

<3

Call me Love, love.
Thanks alot everyone ^ ^, I found out that the problem had something to do with a DNS Error >.<...and I was finally able to fix it this morning =D. lolz yays so I'll be on after all =D

Damn =\ Now I can't have that party I was planning. *Storms off to bedroom and slams door*

Back