• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Sisters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
I have two sisters. One is 8, the other is 15. The 8 year old one is fine, though she does things that are not normal, but that's her own issue. The 15 year old one has her issues too, but she also does things that annoy me. Example A, during the winter she takes my socks without asking because she always misplaces them or just throws them somewhere and doesn't feel like looking for them. Example B, she always takes my headphones to listen to her fucking stupid anime soundtracks and Jpop, and never even asks. I have to hide them, then she rummages through my things. Example C, we never have the same amount of cups or plates to use because after shes done eating or drinking (which she does in her room, while on the computer) she throws them under her bed or puts them somewhere in her room. Basically, shes unsanitary, annoying, a faggot for Japanese shit (weaboo?) and thinks she can do whatever she wants. For 3 years, she failed Math even though every time my mom took her computer away or punished her in some way.

Some of these things are personal, but they still cause stress to other family members, and others are just downright annoying. What am I supposed to do? Whenever I tell her to stop, she'll just mock me or roll her eyes, or pull my hair.

tl;dr retarted weaboo sister who does whatever she wants, help?

Vixx

I know how you feel...im in the middle too, i got an 8 year old bro and a 27 year old sister, they both are dumb...WERE dumb anyways, my cousin does the same thing as Example C states, i wish i could help you...i had to put up with it till she moved out(thank god)
but just wait...maintain your ground, if she has to plummage through your room to get your stuff for herself then maybe she is just jealous of you and what you have that she doesnt?
Im not good with women so i dont know how you should handle it man, but just wait till she moves out, then you will get her room and she will start missing you and take you out and stuff, i know the routine.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
I know how you feel...im in the middle too, i got an 8 year old bro and a 27 year old sister, they both are dumb...WERE dumb anyways, my cousin does the same thing as Example C states, i wish i could help you...i had to put up with it till she moved out(thank god)
but just wait...maintain your ground, if she has to plummage through your room to get your stuff for herself then maybe she is just jealous of you and what you have that she doesnt?
Im not good with women so i dont know how you should handle it man, but just wait till she moves out, then you will get her room and she will start missing you and take you out and stuff, i know the routine.

Yeah, I guess I'll just have to tough it out.

SorasTwilight

Website
www.youravon.com
Yea....I hav a little sister.....very annoying. Me and her fight like cats and dogs. Even tho in this case, my personality is kinda like ur big sister. I like J-pop and anime, but of course kh is my fav. But I can understand why you would be so ticked off. For her, y not set some groud rules? Jst catch ur sister when she's being all nice and then sit her down and talk. You guys may hav ur differences, but by setting something with her, you rly wouldn't hav this problem ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back