• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephiroth in KH3 (and other optional bosses)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I'd personally like to see some original Heartless/Nobody/whatever secret bosses, liken to Kurt Ziza and Phantom.

If they have to draw from outside sources, I prefer Disney to Final Fantasy. After all, you can fight most FF characters in their respective games, but you don't get many opportunities to beat up Maleficent or the Ice Titan. Speaking of which, provided Olympus Coliseum reappears, Pyros and Stratos would make great fights and have been in demand for a while. :3

I agree I'd love to get new secret bosses like Kurt Ziza and Phantom they were great!

Pyros and Stratos would definitely make good bosses and it would be great to fight them if the coliseum returns.

This^
Kh needs more female everything. =/

Agreed.
They're way too few female characters in the series, for every girl introduced there is like 3 guys that are also introduced.

WaveK89

At least, bring Cloud back. Just have state that he defeated the darkness, and leave Sephiroth to dust. Plenty of other FF villains and KH bosses to add to the mix, in my opinion.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Well I just feel that Square handles female villains better than thier makes. That and the lack of estrogen in the KH Universe.

I agree it would be a reasonable reason for them to at least try and make more female chracters villain or ally, but I kind of feel we're getting of topic here. Maybe we should make a new thread to discuss this.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Kh needs more female everything. =/

While I do agree that KH could use more females, I always felt that SE brought the evil males the table while Disney knew where it was at with the female villains. I'd love to see a female villain from SE, but I kind of wish Maleficent would reclaim her power and become the major female villain of the KH series as she was in KH1. If SE handles her properly they can do it :)

Gram

Banned
Awards
While I do agree that KH could use more females, I always felt that SE brought the evil males the table while Disney knew where it was at with the female villains. I'd love to see a female villain from SE, but I kind of wish Maleficent would reclaim her power and become the major female villain of the KH series as she was in KH1. If SE handles her properly they can do it :)
I've given up hope for Maleficent and her comedy sidekick, I'd rather they go away so I can remember Maleficent's kh1 glory~

Actually I was meaning possibly an original female villain as well as disney or SE. =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back