• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephiroth in KH3 (and other optional bosses)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'd rather not see Sephiroth again, as Sorarocks93 pointed out it'd be a bit repetitive.
However I'd love to see some more disney bosses like Julius or maybe some FF summons as bosses~

I personally think Sephiroth should be in KH3 just to end the Cloud-Sephiroth subplot. I mean, I understand it's repetitive, but it seems weird if they introduced this very small plot between the two in KH1FM (that everyone will get to see in 1.5HD) and continued it in KH2 and then just never bring it back up.

While I agree that it would be repetitive, think of this as the last time you'll face Sephy or see Cloud, I think that wouldn't be so bad.

I wouldn't debate that, at least for the diehard fans that actually knew about the Final Mix games to begin with. However, for the more casual fans that only knew of the American version of the first game, the Cloud vs Sephiroth subplot started with KH2.

The subplot will be in KH1FM of KH1.5 HD Remix so all fans will get to see that it started in KH1 :)

As for bosses I'd love to see, I think I mentioned them in the other "superbosses" thread but I'd love to see:

Ultimecia
Kefka
All the Titans from Hercules

Axel3597

How about Gilgamesh from FF? That would be a cool optional boss.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
I'd personally like to see some original Heartless/Nobody/whatever secret bosses, liken to Kurt Ziza and Phantom.

If they have to draw from outside sources, I prefer Disney to Final Fantasy. After all, you can fight most FF characters in their respective games, but you don't get many opportunities to beat up Maleficent or the Ice Titan. Speaking of which, provided Olympus Coliseum reappears, Pyros and Stratos would make great fights and have been in demand for a while. :3

Gram

Banned
Awards
I personally think Sephiroth should be in KH3 just to end the Cloud-Sephiroth subplot. I mean, I understand it's repetitive, but it seems weird if they introduced this very small plot between the two in KH1FM (that everyone will get to see in 1.5HD) and continued it in KH2 and then just never bring it back up.

While I agree that it would be repetitive, think of this as the last time you'll face Sephy or see Cloud, I think that wouldn't be so bad.
^ I've never really understood the need to see that subplot finished but then again I never found it interesting enough to focus on.
If they want to rap up the sub-plot let it be a battle between Cloud and Sephiroth, you can wrap up that story without having to battle Sephy or wasting a secret boss slot on him and giving us the repetitive feeling.

Seighart

Awards
I think it would be disappointing to NOT see him in KH3. Come on, New hardware, new GRAPHICS, and that queer cliff hanger in KH2.

As for other boss.

FROM FF: Caius, Kain, and Leviathan. Seriously, with next gen, water HAS to be looking amazing.. look at FFXV.

From Disney: Cruella Diville(Probably butchered the name) , That crazy version of Mickey I forget the name, and Julius again...

As for future plot boss fights: Keyblade Sage(Catalyst Keyblade Wielder) or Heartless Queen :0

SoraDrive

I think it would be disappointing to NOT see him in KH3. Come on, New hardware, new GRAPHICS, and that queer cliff hanger in KH2.

As for other boss.

FROM FF: Caius, Kain, and Leviathan. Seriously, with next gen, water HAS to be looking amazing.. look at FFXV.

From Disney: Cruella Diville(Probably butchered the name) , That crazy version of Mickey I forget the name, and Julius again...

As for future plot boss fights: Keyblade Sage(Catalyst Keyblade Wielder) or Heartless Queen :0

Heartless queen?! Count me in!

kupo1121

Awards
I hope they continue the POTC world story, the Kraken would make an awesome boss optional or not.

I kind of wouldn't mind a PotC world to make a comeback in KH3, not because of the world itself, it was pretty lackluster in KH2 but because I think contrasting any animated world with the PotC world would truly demonstrate the Kingdom Shader's potential since it would be contrasting animation vs. live-action. Also, I would love to see Kraken, Davvy Jones, and the mermaids from PotC4 (Sora has never met these mermaids before ;D).

As for a funny optional boss, I've always thought it would be funny to have Yzma and Kronk be an optional boss. I explained in another thread how I think their inclusion could help make Maleficent a better villains since Yzma and Kronk would become the Team Rocket of the series (which they are in terms of Disney villains since they were meant to be jokes). Like the end of Emperor's New Groove, Yzma could turn SDG into different animals and it's a race to get the potion first (her in her cat form vs. SDG).

Versus

I don't think they should put anything having to do with Marvel in KH3 but I would still love it if they included Thanos as a secret boss.

SoraDrive

I don't think they should put anything having to do with Marvel in KH3 but I would still love it if they included Thanos as a secret boss.

I don't think they should even do anything with Star Wars in KH3... No Star Wars and no Marvel. Just classic Disney + Final Fantasy please.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I don't think they should even do anything with Star Wars in KH3... No Star Wars and no Marvel. Just classic Disney + Final Fantasy please.

The World Ends with You characters in KH3D threw that formula out of the water.

SoraDrive

The World Ends with You characters in KH3D threw that formula out of the water.

Yeah, and that's because it fits the KH world and TWEWY is made by Square Enix... Marvel and Star Wars just won't fit.

Gonzales95

Awards
Caius as an optional boss, then you get Lightning as a summon/D-Link or whatever as a reward. That would be great. He has to be in there, as given the time travelling apparently forming part of the plot it wouldn't make sense to leave him out. As for Disney, Zurg would be fantastic, but Syndrome would be pretty cool too. Sephiroth will be in there for sure, doubt they'd leave him out given he's been in the other two numbered titles, but I wouldn't mind if this was the last time we see him.

kupo1121

Awards
Caius as an optional boss, then you get Lightning as a summon/D-Link or whatever as a reward. That would be great. He has to be in there, as given the time travelling apparently forming part of the plot it wouldn't make sense to leave him out.

Given that reason, doesn't that mean it wouldn't make sense to leave Crash Bandicoot out either since he had time traveling in Crash Bandicoot Warped? I mean, KH3 would not make any sense with him, right? lol I understand that they could include him (Caius) using it, but I don't think he HAS to be there. He'd just be an optional boss with his own mini-story, if he even gets that, so they don't need the time traveling to introduce him.

Seighart

Awards
Given that reason, doesn't that mean it wouldn't make sense to leave Crash Bandicoot out either since he had time traveling in Crash Bandicoot Warped? I mean, KH3 would not make any sense with him, right? lol I understand that they could include him (Caius) using it, but I don't think he HAS to be there. He'd just be an optional boss with his own mini-story, if he even gets that, so they don't need the time traveling to introduce him.
But BECAUSE of time travel, Caius would be great to add. Plus he's supposed to be the modern day Sephiroth.

kupo1121

Awards
But BECAUSE of time travel, Caius would be great to add. Plus he's supposed to be the modern day Sephiroth.

I know she couldn't time travel per say but she can compress time, I'd love to see Ultimecia as a boss more than Caius, just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back