• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret Boss?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
I would say that the closest thing to a secret boss would be dustflier but other than that no...there are secret heartless hidden in worlds though

State

Awards
There is no Secret Boss in Days nor there is a Secret Ending.

Roronoa Zoro

Always on the lookout for aliens
Don't really see why you should care but I might b
Since some missions have to be unlocked you could say that there are tons of secret bosses in Days. But there really aren't any that are considered secret bosses in the traditional since, although they did make a super hard boss that called the Dustflier.

Gram

Banned
Awards
There is no Secret Boss in Days nor there is a Secret Ending.
this basically, though if u try to get 100% on proud u should get a decent challenge.

αsiя

space coke
There is a Anti-Riku?? i am soo gonna pwn him now, Btw, is there any way to get anti-riku? or is it just random?

You get him every time you do Day 358 on mission mode
You can also get Anti Saix on day 356

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Since some missions have to be unlocked you could say that there are tons of secret bosses in Days. But there really aren't any that are considered secret bosses in the traditional since, although they did make a super hard boss that called the Dustflier.
Those missions you can't unlock during the game, unlock themselves when you beat it. So there really is no secret boss. The only "secret" thing there is i'ts the secret reports written by the other Organization members

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
You get him every time you do Day 358 on mission mode
You can also get Anti Saix on day 356
i played as saix on that mission in mission mode... "Hm.... this will be intresting"

i found it to be funny, like he was facing an alternate personality.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
I think that the Dustflier was the secret boss since you could only fight him if you defeated ALL of the extra bosses....

God was he hard.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
美咲 四季;4807127 said:
I think that the Dustflier was the secret boss since you could only fight him if you defeated ALL of the extra bosses....

God was he hard.
Plus, after defeating the six heartless, you had to go like "hey, lets give a stroll by the station before ending the mission" to be able to fight him. But I don't think it's secret boss, since the space bar doesn't fill up completely after killing the six heartless, hinting that there is one left.

*~BlackCat~*

Umm...what is the Dustflier?

its a hidden boss in Days i believe it looks like this

1zz5hg7.png

i haven't tried fighting it since i was already relieved that i beat the 6 giant heartless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back