• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SeaSalt IceCream[Revival]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
Well then looking at the time it's HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Yeah see they can't understand cause they all think I have the same cold as them, which is quite possibly true. However I have an impared immune system, so I can't fight or keep away infections like everyone else can. So I get sit really easy and I stay sick longer.
Like for example three weeks ago, I got a cold from my best friend, I was sick as a dog and people said I looked awful but my best friend seemed perfectly fine appart from some sniffels.
It's happened again! I got a cold off my teacher whilst being at camp, I knew I'd get it as soon as she sat next to me, :sad:
However now my friends all have colds, probably cause of me they thing Im being a pathetic loser staying home and that I had no right.
*sigh* Im wondering now if I'll have anyone to sit with at school tomorrow.
I want to try tomorrow at least I still have no voice and it's almost 3 PM, So that's not a good sign, however if I still want friends im going to have to try, unless they hate me already...
Man I hate my body...

Thank a lot SeaSalt! I appreciate it. Seriously though, I hope you feel better soon. I know what you mean about the bad immune system. When I get sick, sometimes I get it for like 2 months. It sucks. I gotta jet though, have to be at work in 7 and a half hours. Thank you for wishing me a happy birthday. Means a lot :thumbsup:!!

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Thank a lot SeaSalt! I appreciate it. Seriously though, I hope you feel better soon. I know what you mean about the bad immune system. When I get sick, sometimes I get it for like 2 months. It sucks. I gotta jet though, have to be at work in 7 and a half hours. Thank you for wishing me a happy birthday. Means a lot
Any time! I do truly wish you one too!
Aww work on your birthday?
Man that sucks! I had to go to school on my b-day this year, lol I hated it cause I had all my crud classes. lol!
Im feeling a little better now, knowing that I don't have to go friend hunting, hence the more brighter attitude. Man I was sick with worry on that, Im a really shy person so I don't make friends very easily I mean gosh it took me 8 years of my life to make the best friends I could ever have. So I was feeling rather sick to think that I could have lost it all in one day.
But know that I at least still have my best friend from it, in fact she was angry with me for even thinking I had to find new friends, lol!

Hey can I join? I don't really know you Sea salt but my brother did and he said you were pretty cool ;D
Sure! Who's your brother?

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
my big bro was darkkeyblade123, lol now that crazy skatebording idoit moved out and is liveing on the west coast with my other brother, he posted his goodbye here http://forums.khinsider.com/communit...l-dudes-d.html
Man that sucks... I missed saying good bye...
Today's been one of those sucky days...
I guess on the up side I made a new friend!

Hey, Seaaaaasaaaaalt!
How ya doin'?
Im ok IC, I am going to school tomorrow whatever the cost,

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Hey SeaSalt! Just saying hello. Have a good night, I think.
Yeah it's 10:30 night, I probably should be signing off soon it's not late but, Im sick, sleep deprived and I want to convince mother Im well enough to go tomorrow.
I honestly don't think I could put up with another today, so I have to make a brand new tomorrow!

Ahh I think the old me is back!
Sorry for scaring you guys being down today, it's just my friends are what keep me strong and as cheerful as I am, the thought of losing them all in one hit was a little scary for me.
But talking to them all this evening made be feel a lot better, so I think even my health's improving! :)

Dead Ascension

A Hero's Countdown
Website
www.fanfiction.net
D:<
It's bad to hear you're sick again. If you're really well, then go to school. If not, rest.
It happened to me once. Fainted in the middle of assembly.

Never be upset, SSIC! You have friends in kHI and we'll be there if ya need to talk! <3
If you wanna talk, send me a PM. <3

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
SSIC, where did Roxas go? How's your life been going? yeah, I'm stealing a few minutes but thought I would check in.

Oh, and don't worry about your cold. Just rest and drink alot of orange juice.

And you mentioned something about your birthday, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (gives SSIC fresh baked cake and her famous frosted brownies)

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
D:<
It's bad to hear you're sick again. If you're really well, then go to school. If not, rest.
It happened to me once. Fainted in the middle of assembly.

Never be upset, SSIC! You have friends in kHI and we'll be there if ya need to talk! <3
If you wanna talk, send me a PM. <3
Thanks IC for the helpful words of advice and yeah thats why I came on before cause you lot always cheer me up!
I have great friends at school though who I should have known would not abandon me,
I guess that's why I was scared cause they are really great and like I said before I don't make friends easily.
I might hold you up to that too! :p

SSIC, where did Roxas go?
Ahhh I got bored of him, thought it was time for a change, Im thinking about changing again now but I just don't have the time anymore.

Oh, and don't worry about your cold. Just rest and drink alot of orange juice.
Yeah I know, that's what my mum's been tellin me, Unfortunatley I don't have the time for rest, I must continue getting an education.

And you mentioned something about your birthday, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (gives SSIC fresh baked cake and her famous frosted brownies)
lol Not Mine Silly!
Mine was back in February.
No it was own buddy Agent007's b-day yesterday!

How's your life been going?
It's been up and down.
Well the graphics store is going well, Sure we get our slow stages but meh, Im almost too busy to keep up with it all :p
Aww well it's life I suppose?

So I guess you just can't keep away from the place huh?

Anyways I gotta dash off to school,
I have more of a voice now which was my convincing argument for getting mother to take me,

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I didn't know you back in Feb. Consider it a late Birthday present. (gives some to Agent 007 too) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

And I guess I can't. I visited just to catch up, and I forgot how addicting this place was.

On the other hand, I did say I would check in every now and then.

I hope you had good luck with your day. (considering you'll get this after school and when I'll be asleep)

Xziled

this will not end well
Website
xziled.zoints.com
YO HOWS THINGS BEEN?

im not gonna be coming onto KHI as much as i used to so for most of ya'll that means peace out:sad:

but if ya still wanna talk, just PM me if ya want...

well this is good bye for now...

or at least until my depression subsides:sad:

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Hey SeaSalt!! Looks like I missed ya. Have a good day!
Hey agent yeah looks like it, but not by much lol.
Thanks for the well wishing!

didn't know you back in Feb. Consider it a late Birthday present. (gives some to Agent 007 too) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

And I guess I can't. I visited just to catch up, and I forgot how addicting this place was.

On the other hand, I did say I would check in every now and then.

I hope you had good luck with your day. (considering you'll get this after school and when I'll be asleep)
Mmm Cake! Thanks madammina!
Yeah this place is still as addictive as ever to me,
I don't get the posts up as much,
I dunno gots sick of theory bashing there's almost nothing I haven't heard before.
I spend most of my time at the Graphics shops or here. :p

don't be sad he'll be back one day and now I made a new friend to
Hehe awesome! lol He'd better, Things just wouldn't be the same with our skater dude!

YO HOWS THINGS BEEN?

im not gonna be coming onto KHI as much as i used to so for most of ya'll that means peace out

or at least until my depression subsides
AAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH
I think Im losing all of my old buddies now!
:cry:
This is bad,
Hardly anyone comes on anymore!
I refuse to leave but it's just really getting me down seeing that all the old faces are slowly disappearing! Arrrgggghhhh!
Gosh this sucks!
Xziled come out of that depression FAST! I NEED YOU!

Last edited:

Agent007

I &#9829; Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
YO HOWS THINGS BEEN?

im not gonna be coming onto KHI as much as i used to so for most of ya'll that means peace out:sad:

or at least until my depression subsides:sad:

I hope you get to come back soon man. Hey SeaSalt!! I'm always here too! I wont leave ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back