• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Science and Religion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
Oh my God, EVERYONE knows that life evolved! Here's my proof: 1. Earth formed as a molten rock. 2. Condensation from the atmosphere cooled the Earth's surface, and formed the oceans. 3. Organic molecules formed in the oceans, and life evolved from there. Zoology is very useful.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
What part of "we weren't put anywhere" aren't you comprehending? Zoology documents the different species in the world.

Voltron

Silver Member
zoology is the biggest bull i have ever heard god made everything we didnt evolve he created all of us the things you say we evolved from are juss exticnt animals

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
zoology is the biggest bull i have ever heard god made everything we didnt evolve he created all of us the things you say we evolved from are juss exticnt animals

Get real. If all the species in the world existed at the same time, there wouldn't be any room. I just proved to you evolution is right.

Bacterias at the bottom, slightly more complex animals above that, dinosaurs above this, predatory birds above this, and big mammals above this. How did this happen?

Humans wouldn't have been able to survive if we have to compete with dinosaurs for food.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
zoology is nothing but lies and i mean y was eveyone put were they were when life was created

Excuse me, wtf ur doin?
Maybe it's just me noticing this, but I'll make the wager you're christian. You fit the stereotype.

More to the point; I'm certain a closed-minded, intellectually ignorant person such as yourself can realize we were PUT nowhere. The world used to be a single land mass. Human life developed at this singular point because the climate supported this specific source of evolution, change, and adaptation.

Also, do not call something a lie unless you have proof to back your claim.

The christian faith is a lie. Prove me wrong.
Evolution and REALITY can be proved, it is conceivable and possible.

NO U!

Seriously though, stop being ingorant just for one second and think about how much sense you are lacking. God made animals and let them become extinct? Why bother?

Answer your own question, why did God create us where he did?

Prove God created us how we are.

Hell, for the sake of not seeming such an imbecile, give us reason to beleive God is real aside from a book that EVERYONE knows is fiction.

Last edited by a moderator:

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com

LMAO! Do you have any clue wtf you're saying? "Exticnt" animals don't evolve. You contradict yourself already. Animals that aren't alive anymore support the theory of 'survival of the fittest'. They weren't fit enough to survive, so now they're dead. The ones taht are living are passing on positive traits. This is how it works.

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
How the **** can you prove this? Give me ANY example that Zoology, or any science for that matter, is useless. EDIT: Just as I thought, you have no logical answer. If you did, you would've said so already!

Last edited:

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
My boat does not float, nor does my mind seem capable of understanding what source of ignorance you are exposed to that makes you incapable of comprehension.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
It's not about "whatever floats your boat", it's just that that same science you're condemning made your clothes, computer, house, chair, table, hospitals, zoos, and every single piece of technology, from the most complex to the most arhcaic, imaginable.

rikus1love

Website
www.myspace
in conclusion,
in the end,
it all comes down to who believes and who doesn't

BY THE WAY
this was like on the first page or something,
it said something like "if God was real then science would have found proof to that by now"
but alas,
scientists have yet to find the cure for cancer.

end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back