• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Science and Religion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Voltron

Silver Member
ok then lol i will tell ya every deatail but i no it said that they also said that it was like a rabbit i dont really no y thats juss what it said

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
It was dog-sized, and it had millions of years to grow, so that doesn't pose a problem.

beshino

For the first post >.> <.< o.o...
God doesn't exist!
Nothing alive can tell me whether spirits exist.
If it's a camera photo probably false, and if it's someone's mind thinking it, it's just probably you hallucinating things.
All in all faith comes from you, and no one else..
If you got 5 million dollars for nothing it can be proven with piles of money at your doorstep with truckloads in a line at your house awaiting you not god on a little stool trying to control the universes power in his little finger tips.
If all your bones are cracked because you slipped on a banana it's because it was there, and it was future which no one can predict not another evil super powered unimaginable being of immeasurable power planting huge satelites from far away keeping there power from within...

ps. 1500 years, and he hasn't shown us a sign.
Don't pull that god is everywhere, and that whole spiritual sence thingy >.<...
The pink pony is okay also :eek: least the pink pony didn't create itself just knowing what there jobs were o_O...

Voltron

Silver Member
you mean the greek god apollo? well to be honset i kinda belive in the greek gods dont no y i juss dont worship them i juss think they are reall

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Do you think it would be fair if they tortured you for not worshipping them?

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
If that's not fair, do you believe it's fair for the Judeo-christian god to torture non-believers?

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I believe in a combination of Creatinism(God created all), and what scientists say happened(the thing with the monkeys and whatnot.) God is a powerful being. Who is to say that he didn't have some of the first humans after Adam & Eve evolve from humans? I don't know anymore than you guys do, but they say when you die, all your questions are answered, so...

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
How does that work? Humans evolving from humans? If you believe part of the evolution theory, believe it all unless you have proof against some of its parts.

I don't know anymore than you guys do, but they say when you die, all your questions are answered, so...

Questions, and your thoughts, are in your brain. When your brain rots, where do you think?

Chaotic_Countess

Website
www.freewebs.com
It's hard for science and religion to go together.

In days before science was well devolped, people would ask question. The way these questions were awnsered was 'God did it'. It was simply used as an excuse to explain away the unknown.

As science progresses we learn that, no, God didn't do it. But since science can pretty much erase the need for a God, people still have to believe God did it, and that science is wrong.

Like the evolution theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back