• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► School Help!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pokepotterkhkids

Website
www.freewebs.com
I'm in 7th grade. So, I'm good at multiplication and division, but never memorized the tables. My teacher wants me to take a week off school to memorize so i can do fractions in less time, but i can't ever memorize anything. What should I do?

T

Tyler Durden

Play Pokemon. Eventually it'll help you remember anything.

Your teacher handed you a one week pass from school? Just like that?

yep. I'm homeschooled. She said i needed to take a week off and memorize this stuff, otherwise it'll take too long for me to do my math.

Wow, what an interesting experience that must be! Why not go down to your local Education Office and apply for Mathematics tuition?

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
the best thing to do is (1) get off the forums and (2) use notecards. How I did it in fifth grade.

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
Got it memor-- *shot*

You could try looking online for different ways to get better at whatever you're having trouble with. Or come up with a rhyme or something to help you remember better. :D That's what I used to do.

pokepotterkhkids

Website
www.freewebs.com
you should feel more retarded for not knowing them and procrastinating.

Well, auctually, it's hard for me to memorize thing's i'm not interested in. Or things including numbers. Math sucks. I hate it.

Got it memor-- *shot*

You could try looking online for different ways to get better at whatever you're having trouble with. Or come up with a rhyme or something to help you remember better. :D That's what I used to do.

I like Got it Memorized. *pout face*

Well, I want to see if anyone can come up with any great ideas that include kh, ff, or a random anime. That way it'd be easier. I can do multipication, it just takes a minute or two.

Got it memor-- *shot*

Great example Livi, try using the things you enjoy with Mathematics, it'll keep your mind satisfied and wanting to practice for longer.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Memorize the 1 times tables >:

Next, do the 2 times tables.
Then 3, then 4, then 5... all they way to 10.

You have now memorized the times tables up to 10. It's easier than you think since a lot of numbers overlap. After getting the 1 and 2 times tables, you've just killed 20 numbers off. That's 80 to go. Once you memorize the 3 times tables, you're now down to 70. Each times tables is the equivalent to 10, assuming you only need to memorize the times tables up to 10 and with a limit of 10 numbers for each. That's 100 numbers, sounds scary, but isn't. Also, a good trick is to memorize the squares as you go along as well. A number squared is basically a number times itself, such as 6x6. That'll help greatly in division later when you come across something as SQUAREROOTOF36. Lol 6.

>: Math, it's a good thing.

If you think this is boring, wait until LOL CALCULUS. Derivatives is <333

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back