• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Scar's Nobody

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metsuki_Aoi

Website
www.myspace.com
I just started thinking about this... Before you fight car on your first time through Pride Lands, that one Org. XIII member said that Scar had become a Heartless. So where was Scar's Nobody? Normally someone that strong has a strong Nobody. Was it his ghost? That big dude you fight the second time through?

safire inthe sky

It was just that he did not have a strong enough heart to create a nobody.
btw I'm pretty sure that it was pete who talked about scar becoming a heatless, not one of Organization XIII.

Stars

リク
I just started thinking about this... Before you fight car on your first time through Pride Lands, that one Org. XIII member said that Scar had become a Heartless. So where was Scar's Nobody? Normally someone that strong has a strong Nobody. Was it his ghost? That big dude you fight the second time through?

If he really has a nobody, it would be common nobody like dusk...

Rix

:)
Awards
yeah he probably turned into a dusk or something.. And that ig monster you are fighting the second time in Pride Lands is just another gigantic heartless...

one wing angel

i think it's possible that scar does have a nobody but if scar does then wouldn't that mean EVERY boss in the kingdom hearts series gets a second or because of the new enemies a third go around with sora? hopefully not it would get too repedative :closedeyes:

septiroth99

somewhere in the dark...hitting menos grandes!

it wasn't a org. member who said it. it was pete who said that scar was turned into a heartless.

and the behemoth heartless you fight 2nd time you are there was made from simba, i think.

but i don't know where scars nobody went. maybe it comes in kh3?

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
I know he was a heartless, but I am going to say, I don't think he became one of the strong ones if he even had a strong enough heart to retain his human form, I have no doubt that he's probably turn into a dusk or somthing, nothing special.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Scar may have had the anger and hate to turn him into a Heartless, but I think it takes more to become like the Nobodies of Organization XIII. His Nobody is just one of Dusks or other little weirdo ones out there. It's not everyday you want to see the zombie of a baddy.

Rix

:)
Awards
omg omg! The 14 member is not really a girl! The 14 member is the nobody of a male lion! The mystery is solved!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back