• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sanjaya got kicked off!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cid Highwind

The Captain
i don't watch american idol, but thank god he's off. all i ever hear from girls and even moms are, "omg sanjaya!" stfu please (in refering to the girls, not you vivi). hopefully my days will become a little easier now.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah, I had to watch him sing. Ugh. Me and my friend have a deal. I watch Idol with her, she'll start watching Heroes when it returns. The kid was such a little fag bastard. thank god he's gone. The ****ing twit. Couldn't sing worth shit.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Its about time i never watched but i know everyone was laughing that he was still on and sucked each and every week. Guess people got tired of him

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
To think I only voted for him because some lady had a hunger strike going till he was booted off.

My efforts are in vain.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
^Maybe she's skinny now. Lulz, that was hilarious.

"I'M GOING ON A HUNGER STRIKE UNTIL SANJAYA IS VOTED OFF."

And to think. . . I voted too. 'Tis a cryin' shame.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
HAHAHA! xDD Yeah, I don't watch AI but I hear Sanjaya is DREADFUL! Good riddance! >.<; Maybe people will leave his life alone now, and stop cracking all these jokes on him... Or not. v.v xDD

Last edited:

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
He's such an easy target. What's hilarious is that this bastard was being made fun of at every turn. It's so easy to make fun of him though. It's like me in the Spider-Man 3 topic; They're all little Sanjaya's, I'm the Simon. HAHA.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
xDD It's sad, I can barely go an hour NOT hearing someone make fun of him, while watching TV. O_O;; Poor guy, lol

Fuse

When will we surrender?
I didn't watch American Idol but once.
And he had terrible written all over him.

Teenage girls are the reason he was even able to stay on that show =o

Haku

<3
Well I think that a lot of people already knew that he was going to be eliminated so it's not such a big shock to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back