• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Samurai Champloo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Herman Melville

The manga was eh, but the anime was legitimately the best i've ever seen in a long time, although i'd like to consider it a rurouni kenshin ripoff even a little bit of a bebop ripoff in certain ways.

Duo_forbidden

Dance with the Dark Side
The manga was eh, but the anime was legitimately the best i've ever seen in a long time, although i'd like to consider it a rurouni kenshin ripoff even a little bit of a bebop ripoff in certain ways.

Well, it was directed by the same person that directed Cowboy Bebop Shinichiro Watanabe. Plus, how is it a ripoff to Rurouni Kenshin?

H

Herman Melville

samurais and stuff, etc. However, i'd say that that comparison is minute. My fault, bud.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

samurais and stuff, etc. However, i'd say that that comparison is minute. My fault, bud.

I bet you think Gundam is a ripoff of Gigantor too.

Anyway, ignore the dunce. Champloo was a pretty fantastic series and yeah, the manga should have been longer. Hell, I don't recall it really getting an ending at all.

Reifon

There are so many things wrong with what you just said, but whatever.

I haven't read the manga, does it follow the anime, vice-versa, what's different?

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
An amazing series with a killer soundtrack as well.
Probably one of my favorite shows, but I never read the manga.

Byronic Cynicism

Definetly one of my favorite anime, I had no idea it had a manga.

If its worth a read I might have to have a look at it.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
wow lol

Anyway this was an amazing anime. Every episode was just beautiful filled with nice story. The ending could be disappointing but after you seen so much anime you aren't surprised by the ending and can even love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back