• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Sakura chan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
Yea that would look cool!

And what happened with my hair is that i got blonde highlights like two years ago and then this year i got red highlights.
And naturally my hair is a very very dark brown.

But now its not as dark becuase of the blonde highlights,
And then it got a little darker because of the red.

Confusing i know.

Anyway, that the story of how my hair got to the color it currently is! LoL :nahnah:

And yes heart you should post a new chapter.

Edit ~ Btw, why does everyone spell my name wrong?
The "h" IS NOT capitalized!
LoL
It's really not. But everyone makes it that way.
*Shakes head*
LoL
I just noticed that.
:nahnah:

Last edited:

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
People's Fragile Dreams, Relinquished from Anixiet
Oi. @.@

You are probably the fastest learner I have ever seen when it comes to litergy. o.o

Honestly, your story is really good and your punctuation is rather decent, and then you go to rewrite your chapters, and... Wow...

You've improved quickly, that's for sure. Excellent story so far by the way! ^-^

I haven't red it all yet, but I'm getting there! >D

Well, I hope I shall help you to get away from double posting when no one's around. ^-^

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
Thanks!
And yea the first version was kinda/really bad. After awhile i figured that out and redid all of it. (Is redid a word? Oops here we go again! The the make you your own word game! LoL)

And no double posting, hmmmm that might take awhile. LoL :nahnah:

And heart if you write a new chapter i will put up mine. ^-^

And yes I like putting the word and as the start of every sentence. Upside to that - I don't do it in my story. At least i dont think i do. . . Oh that's gonna bother me now. >< *goes off to check entire story.*

Crap, i don't wanna redo it again!
LoL

If you haven't figured it out yet, I'm insane to the highest level. I live with heart in a big fluffy room. Yupp.

I love this smiley --> :nahnah: too. He is mine, not yours, mine. Because he is teh cuteness to da highest level.

Ok, done rambling now.

*goes off to check entire story and then write new chappie.*

Last edited:

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
xD Oooh, take me with you! =D

It's no fun always being in a room under the stairs where people trede to walk and people cry,"Mommy!" peeing their pants from the very sight of the thing under it which children mistakingly think as the boogy man come to eat them alive and whole as soon as the lights are off, despite there being no closet. ;P

xD Yush! It is a word! And even if it isn't... Well... WE'LL KILL THE PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T MAKE IT A WORD! o_O

Yes, but making words are very fun though, like 'woundries' or 'Ori' or 'Phwee' or even 'Nrmph!' Yush, those are extremely fun to do... Can I join the game? =D

xD Well, the first thing you can do is keep on saying 'then' like a drowned out montone teacher who tries to explain history though fails each students because they fall asleep because of it. D:

Anyway, well... I have... KITTY! =^_^=

=^-^=

;3

Take that! >D
Lol.

o_O I wish ye luck dedicated authoress... You are a girl, right? o.o

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
Come on over then! *gives you the address* ^-^

Oh and sure here is da game. We have an actual thread for it!* le gasp* XD

Make Up Your Own Word Game

And so i have my smiley!Which is cuter than the kitty, but da kitty is stiil cutez!
And if i started usin then i would sound even weirder!

Cuz the that sentence would be; then so I have mt smiley!Which is cuter than da kitty, but da kitty is still cutez!

Which sounds werid.

And no I'm a guy. . . Of course I'm a girl!LoL You thought i was a guy.
Would a guy have an Aerith sig?

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
xD You never know... You never know... >.>

Huzzah! =D You're only the 6th person I've almost mistaken for a guy! Usually I mistaken women as guys, so this is a rare treat to actually catch myself! I've only mistaken a girl as a guy... Once so far... ._.

Though, I have a friend who has... Girlish things in his sigs... *Shivers*

O.O YUSH! HAHA! TAKE THAT BOOGY MAN! I'M NOT WORKING FOR YA ANY LONGER! >D NEHEHEHE! *Prances*

Oh... Woops... I meant the worst mistake you could do is keep on saying,"Then," like a montone history teacher who fails his/her students for they always fall asleep in class! D:

YAY! Kitty is cute than? =^_^=

^0^

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
No actually I don't think everyone's werid.
Cuz SouthSider(The member, duh!)is definitely not werid.

But i do think that most of us are!
Yay!LoL

We're not the only insane ones anymore heart. LoL :nahnah:

And watch now that i said that thing about SouthSider he'll come on here. -.- LoL

And da kitty is very cute!
But he is still cuterz! :nahnah: Just stays there and waves his tounge. I wonder if his tounge will ever fall off. *stares at smiley*

KH_Fan_4_eva-2

Hey Guys ('princessofheart and ILoveKh2ForLife),did you no that you two are my idols when it comes to be insane?
*Wipes tear from eye* I mean your so wonderfully great at being insane!

And I hope to be as insane as you two someday........

Oh and.......:nahnah: <-------- He is pretty cool isnt he.......

WAIT A SEC! HE?! WHY DOES EVEYONE ALWAYS THINK EVERTHING IS MALE?! THAT REALLY DOES TICK ME OFF!

Its K people Im all good now......All good :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back