• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Sakura chan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH_Fan_4_eva-2

Instead of saying the whole (25 Character Rule) at the end ILoveKh2ForLife you could just put one of the words we made up there!
Flaggengahgenshnipinstin!!!

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah I should.

Copperboom!

I'm at school right now, Gahhhhhh.
I hate my school. LoL

But dont worry This is my last period and ill be out in ten minutes. ^-^
:nahnah:

So i'll have to read your new chappies when i get home. ^^

Btw, new chapter today on here too!

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
Ok well I kinda sorta lied a bit, I can't get a new chapter up today, so here's what I do have done!

And blame my school, too much work in the day it's burning meh out. And it's the end of the year. *sighs*
Well here's the part that I do have done. Note: no chappie name yet.

Sorry for the double post.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 12 ~

My entire body ached.

I finally figured out how to use my power with out being scared. It took three days, but I did it.

That’s not why my entire body hurt though. It hurt because since then Yukito has been trying to teach me some weird type of martial arts called Kimigori. What that is, I still don’t know.

Anyway, Yukito is currently having a very hard time believing that I am the most uncoordinated idiot on the planet earth. My hand-eye coordination is zero. I’m about as flexible as a plank of wood, and I can’t do any of the things he is trying to make me do! I’m horrible, and we’ve already spent a week on this!

Oh no, someone is coming. Please don’t let it be. . .

“Sakura!” Tama yelled in a friendly tone, “is Yukito working you like a dog?” she laughed.

It was Tama, just Tama, I thought and then sighed from the huge rush of relief that just hit me.

“Yukito is horrible,” I answered, “he’s making me get up at five in the morning everyday! And my body hurts so bad right now. It’s not even funny anymore!”

“That’s Yukito for ya.” Tama replied laughing, “hey wanna meet everyone else here? I won’t let Yukito get you. And it might be fun!”

“Sure. . . if I can get up.” I said smiling. It had been awhile since I smiled. After everything that had happened smiling just didn’t seem right. But somehow Tama had a way of making anyone smile. I don’t know how, but she did.

Tama grabbed my hand and helped me get up. “Ow, ow, ow, ow, OW!” I screamed, at first it was because I was walking, but then the door flew open and hit me in the face. Guess who it was. . .Yukito.

“No, no, no, NO!” Tama yelled, “Sakura is coming with me for awhile.”

Tama rushed toward me and pushed me out the door.

“Ow, pain” I said

“Oh, sorry” Tama answered

We walked down the hallways until we got to the biggest room I’ve ever seen.

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
Ok, it took awhile but here is the rest of Chapter 12! Yay! *claps* ithink this is my longest yet. ^ - ^

Oh yea, Added bonus, i wrote the chappie on paper first and then i scanned that paper on to my comp, so you guys get to see how horrible my hand writing really is. LoL
Or you can see the chapter written down. Pick one. LoL :nahnah:
Just something i thought i would add cuz i'm bored.
Well, here it is!

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i196/CharmedAndKh2/SakuraChan1.jpg

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i196/CharmedAndKh2/Sakurachan2.jpg

Note: You'll see some changes.

Chapter 12 ~ Leaving

My entire body ached.

I finally figured out how to use my power without being scared. It took three days, but I did it.

That’s not why my entire body hurt though. It hurt because since then Yukito has been trying to teach me some weird type of martial art called Kimigori. What that is, I still don’t know.

Anyway, Yukito is currently having a very hard time believing that I am the most uncoordinated idiot on the planet earth. My hand-eye coordination is zero. I’m about as flexible as a plank of wood, and I can’t do any of the things he is trying to make me do! I’m horrible, and we’ve already spent a week on this!

Oh no, someone is coming. Please don’t let it be . . .

“Sakura!” Tama yelled in a friendly tone, “is Yukito working you like a dog?” she laughed.

It was Tama, just Tama. I thought and then sighed from the huge rush of relief that just hit me.

“Yukito is horrible,” I answered, “he’s making me get up at five in the morning every day! And my body hurts so bad right now. It’s not even funny anymore!”

“That’s Yukito for ya.” Tama replied laughing, “hey wanna meet everyone else here? I won’t let Yukito get you. And it might be fun!”

“Sure . . . if I can get up.” I said smiling. It had been awhile since I smiled. After everything that had happened smiling just didn’t seem right. But somehow Tama had a way of making anyone smile. I don’t know how, but she did.

Tama grabbed my hand and helped me get up. “Ow, ow, ow, ow, OW!” I screamed, at first it was because I was walking, but then the door flew open and hit me in the face. Guess who it was . . . Yukito.

“No, no, no, NO!” Tama yelled, “Sakura is coming with me for a while.”

Tama rushed toward me and pushed me out the door.

“Ow, pain” I said

“Oh, sorry” Tama answered

We walked down the hallways until we got to the biggest room I’ve ever seen. There were tons of people inside. I couldn’t believe it. How could that many people fit in one room? It was like half the human population in there!

“Hey everyone!” Tama yelled, “this is Sakura!”

“Hi” they all said waving to us. Mainly me I think.

I looked around. The room was huge. It was bigger than a decent apartment. Actually, it was bigger than two decent sized apartments put together.

We walked into the crowd. Everyone was really nice. When I came with Tama everyone stopped talking and greeted me. Like I was actually part of their family. Maybe they were so nice because all of them knew my mother. I know that all of them did because every time we stopped I heard, “oh you poor dear, losing your mother like that. Well you just know your mother was a very nice, kind person and we all loved her. We miss her dearly, just like you.” Which wouldn’t be annoying if they didn’t say in baby talk. I’m not two. Other than that, it wasn’t that bad. I’ve never met people this nice before.

After an hour of meeting people Tama took me over to the other side of the room so we could talk. Longer than we usually did too. Tama was like my best friend now. Every night after Yukito finally let me go we talked. It was nice to have someone other than Yukito to talk to. Especially because Yukito is about as sensitive as a rock.

“Hey” Yukito said innocently.

Tama and I looked at each other, and then looked at him.

“What?” we said in unison.

“Sakura lets go and train a bit.” Yukito said with the same innocent look on his face.

“No!” I yelled back, “enough with the training! I am horrible. I will never be able to do any of the things your currently trying to make me do!”

“Fine,” Yukito said back to me, “ then I think it’s about time we move onto something else.”

“What?” I asked him, half afraid of what he might say.

“Meet me in the library at seven tonight, you’ll find out there.” Yukito said back with the same stupid grin as always. After that we started walking away.

Tama looked at me with a questioning look. I shrugged. I wanted to know what he was think too. What could Yukito so with me at 7:00 at night? I sighed and started talking to Tama again. The second I did everyone in the room was asking me what Yukito said. Why is he so popular here?

7:00pm -

Well after talking to everyone for about two - three hours I found out that everyone in that room is somehow related to . . . you guessed it Yukito. Except for me . . . I hope. I shuttered from the thought. Just then an annoying familiar voice came from right behind me.

“So you did come,” Yukito said, “I thought I was going to have to hunt you down.”

I glared at him as he walked closer toward me.

“Yukito what are you doing?” I asked as he grabbed my shoulders and started pushing me toward a wall.

“We’re going outside. To the place that isn’t here.” Yukito replied, “We have to get rid of your father eventually.”

After hearing those words I instantly broke out of Yukito’s grip and ran to the other side of the library.

No, no ,no, no, NO! I thought

“I figured this would happen,” Yukito said shaking his head, “ What you thought we would stay here forever and all your problems would just disappear?”

“I was fond of that idea, so yea I kinda did.” I replied

Yukito started walking toward me again. I have to go, I thought, if I don’t leave I can’t make him pay for killing my mom, right? I gulped. I didn’t want to go out there.

Yukito grabbed my arm, and he started pulling to the portal that we came in through. I could see the alleyway it was hidden in too.

I was shaking like crazy. I really didn’t want to go out there. Yukito looked at me and then walked through. Then I heard a familiar voice yell to me,

“You can do it Sakura! Go get that rotten father of yours! You can beat him, I know you can!” Tama yelled waving goodbye to me. Everyone else was waving goodbye too. They were all standing right behind Tama cheering me on.

Finally I closed my eyes and took my first step into the portal. I kept walking, and eventually someone touched my shoulder. I screamed, and then opened my eyes. It was just Yukito. And hey I was scared and I didn’t use my powers. Big improvement huh?

I turned around. Everyone was right in front of the portal now. Still waving goodbye to me and Yukito. I watched the wall as the portal slowly faded away.

Last edited:

Gullwing Yunie

perfectFIT//
Website
freckleyunie.deviantart.com
OMG AWESOME CHAPTER!!!!
Sakura's gonna "get rid of" her dad! Oooooooooooooh yeah!
Well that's one fic I won't have to hijack. Unless Sakura fails. But I hope she doesn't. Do you know how hard it is to hijack fics?:toungesmile:

Gullwing Yunie

perfectFIT//
Website
freckleyunie.deviantart.com
Hairist can be our new word!
And technically my sister is a crunchie cause here hair is brown on the outside blonde on the inside:toungesmile:

EDIT: IGNORE THAT!!! LMAO WRONG THREAD!!! MAYBE I'M A CRUNCHIE TOO xD
Anyway...yes, yes I did.:toungesmile:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back