• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Sakura chan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
Yea it was kinda long. Thanks
And in the next few chapters you might just find out what all of her powers are. *knocks self in head*
I shouldn't have said that.
LoL
:nahnah:

Yea btw, there was a bit of editing in that chappie. Cuz this is on the forums.
And curse words are bad.
There was a few.
It would be longer if they were there.
I had to cut out a paragraph because of it. (not because it was cursing constantly. Because without it that part wouldn't make sense.)

If you wanna what was suppost to happen I'll message you with it. (Summary/ Play by Play)

And I don't want like 10 year old kids reading this if it has curse words, and there's no way to stop them from doing it so I cut them out. (even though there's no young kids on this thread right now, there's still guests and there are members who are kind of young to be on this site. I just don't want them to learn a new word from me. They can learn it somewhere else. I'd rather not expand their vocabulary in a bad way. LoL)

Last edited:

sora_luver

Some place I've never been... wait a sec... this s
And I don't want like 10 year old kids reading this if it has curse words, and there's no way to stop them from doing it so I cut them out. (even though there's no young kids on this thread right now, there's still guests and there are members who are kind of young to be on this site. I just don't want them to learn a new word from me. They can learn it somewhere else. I'd rather not expand their vocabulary in a bad way. LoL)

lol... that's true...lol.....some little kids in my school, about the age 8-10, They swear more then the 8th and 9th graders... I know it's crazy but it's true....

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
Yea
I've seen it too
and trust me the other version to that chapter would have been much more interesting and about 5x longer and much much more exciting. Cuz the version i have on here is Pg13 at most.(maybe not even)
The other one, the good one, is more like T / M. (Not really M though - just parts - Definitly Teen though)
I'm working on getting that one of a different site.

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
sweet... if you do, you have to send me the url of the site... k?

Definitely

I will.

Post my chapter for yours. hmmmmmmmm
Well , I'm leaving in like well 10 minutes *30 at the most* (and I only have about half of my tenth chapter done.) or sooner so if you post your new chapter now, when i get back I promise I'll post two of my chapters. ^-^
(Which Btw I'll be getting back on Monday. Later in the day though)

Last edited:

sora_luver

princess namine , you should put it up it would make us happy and IloveKh2ForLife wants it to so PLZ :cry: *puppy dog eyes* :cry:..... hehehe *evil gint* (hehehe puppy dog eyes, works everytime, hehehe).... okay I'm sorry it's late and I'm really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really hyper...... and you must be annoyed by me cause I keep saying really *ECHO ECho echo* hehe see hyper hyper hyper!!! or maybe it's a sugar high from easter...lol

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
Lmao
Its ok
I was hyper yesterday too. ^-^ LoL
What is it about Easter that makes everyone hyper. LoL

So if Princess namine has put a new chapter up then I'll put two of mine like i said.
and if she hasn't i might end up putting one. I'm not quite sure yet.

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
Ok, I was bored and wrote this, And i dont care that I'm double posting. Well here's charpter 10!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 10 ~ My Biggest Question . . . Answered

We were out of breath. There was no way we could have run any farther than we already had. Which had to be about a mile. At least it felt like it. We slowed down a bit. Both of us were out of breath and extremely tired. I wanted to run more just in case my father woke up and was running after us, but there was no way my body was moving. I groaned when Yukito tried to run more. Yukito stared at me and grinned like he usually does. The Yukito grabbed my hand and pulled me up.

“No more running.” I mumbled

Yukito just kept on pushing me to our new destination. Which was another park. Only this one wasn’t run down. The lights actually worked, and the grass had been cut. There was a huge clock and I could clearly see that it was 3:12am.

Then Yukito pushed me again. Only this time to a bench. Which I was very happy about. Past that I don’t remember anything because I fell asleep. Oops. Heh Heh, I guess I was tired.

Yukito woke me up at 7:00 and nearly died because he did. Then he dragged me to a new place after saying that we needed to talk. Could we not just talk in the park?! I thought. We had done so much running by the time we got to the new place I was perfectly awake. Enough awake to see that the place we were at was a brick wall.

I looked at Yukito like he was an idiot and there was that stupid grin again. Yukito walked forward, and I couldn’t believe my eyes. Yukito walked through the wall! I took a big gulp and walked toward the wall too. Next thing I knew I was right beside Yukito in this huge room. I looked back and there was the alleyway the wall was in. There was this portal leading right to it. It looked like it was crystal clear water. I stuck my hand out to touch it but then it disappeared in a flash.

I stepped back moving my hand away from the wall. Only now the wall looked like it was made from marble. I could see Yukito grinned even more at my amazement. Apparently he was used to this. I turned around. All the walls looked exactly the same. I looked to the roof and realized that the entire room was a huge dome.

“Yukito!” A girl yelled, “Oh how we’ve missed you!”

The girl ran up and gave Yukito a huge hug.

Someone actually likes him!? I thought, Wait she said ‘ we’ve’, more than one person likes him?!

I looked at her when she done hugging Yukito.

She had long blonde hair and she was wearing a long black coat that went all the way down to the floor. Other than I could see she was wearing some really nice black boots (which I totally want now.) The long black jacket did a really good job of hiding what she was wearing underneath.

“Sakura, this is Tama” Yukito said

“Hi” I said, a little disappointed for some strange odd reason.

“My sister” Yukito added

“Oh! Hi!” I said happily, not quite sure why the fact that Tama was Yukito’s sister suddenly changed things.

“Hi” Tama said back, “So Sakura, right?”

“Yea” I replied

Tama looked back at Yukito and smiled. Suddenly, a wave of jealously came over me. I quickly walked over to Yukito, who yet again, grinned at me. I looked away, and then Tama signaled for us to follow her.

Tama took us to an even bigger room. I’m pretty sure it was a library because of all the books on the shelves.

Yukito reached down into his pocket and took out that dagger he had grabbed just before we left where my dad had attacked us, well me.

Then Yukito grabbed a book off a table and said, “This is an a-t-h-a-m-e,” really slow like I was an idiot or something, “ Warlocks, like your father use them to take witches powers.”

I glared at him and then said, “Would you stop talking to me like I’m two?”

Yukito’s grin came back and then he said, “Ok.”

Then Yukito went on and on about what those athame things do, what warlocks really are, and a whole bunch of other stuff. Yukito told me about how my powers and my magical capabilities are going to get a lot stronger. Yukito also said that I would eventually find out what all my powers are, and that as I grow stronger as a witch my powers will grow with me. I thought Yukito was done, but it turns out that he saved the best for last.

“Sakura,” Yukito said in a real low voice, “Your father . . . is the one . . . ” Yukito paused for a few seconds, “who killed your mother, she didn’t die of a car crash that night.”

Those words hit me like a ton of bricks. I stepped back, and then started to run away. I ran back to where I had entered with Yukito earlier. Once I got there . . . I stopped. I couldn’t go through. What if my father was out there waiting for me? I didn’t want to die too! I started tearing up just before Yukito and Tama got there. By the time they actually got to me I was sobbing. I couldn’t stop. Yukito put his hand on my shoulder and then pulled me into his arms. Usually I would have pulled away right then and there, but I was way too upset. How could my father do that? Why? Wait, does that mean he has my mother’s powers too? More questions kept coming into my head, and as they did I wept.

I thought that my father had killed her before, but I didn’t want to be right.

Last edited:

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
awwww....cute yukito and sakura moment.... hehe the names remind me of cardcaptors....sakura and yukito.....hehe anyways great chapter!! can't wait for the next update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hyper hyper hyper hyper hyper hyper hyper hyper*

Lmao
I know!

Five seconds after i did that i was like, oh $h*t
XD

You're hyper too?!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hyper hyper hyper hyper hyper hyper hyper

(And the Yukito/Sakura thing is even worse cuz in Card Captors he's like 7 years older than her!XD)

Last edited:

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
Lmao
No, he's around Sakura's age.
1 maybe 2 years older. Not 7. LoL

Edit - Omg I just read the part of the story where it describes Yukito and it never says his age! LMAO I must have forgotten. XD
Oopsies. :3
XD

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
XD

Well I'm telling you all now I meant to put in ther that he was 17. And Sakura's 15. So its not Child Molestation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO XD

Hey quick pollish(not the ethnicity LoL) thing here -

~ Who wants to see Sakura and Yukito date? ;3

Since its not against the law, and Yukito can't be arrested for it. XD LoL

I might put that in there. I dunno. Lets see what other peoplez say first! :nahnah:

New Question - Who thinks I should make Yukito 30 (years old, Duh!) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO, That's not an actual question. That's me being a retard. Cuz I ate too much Easter candy. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh! And My 300th post!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!! I'm offically not a newb!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yippie!!!!:nahnah:

Last edited:

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
Really Rather bored and now I am actually working on the new version of Sakura Chan to put on the site and well here's the beginning -(And sorry i had a bad spoiler experience so. . .yea that's why its like that)

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sorry guys, My bad spoiler experience has traumatized me for life. So I know that's annoying to read.

sora_luver

Well I'm telling you all now I meant to put in ther that he was 17. And Sakura's 15. So its not Child Molestation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO

Hey quick pollish(not the ethnicity LoL) thing here -

~ Who wants to see Sakura and Yukito date?

Since its not against the law, and Yukito can't be arrested for it. XD LoL

I might put that in there. I dunno. Lets see what other peoplez say first!

New Question - Who thinks I should make Yukito 30 (years old, Duh!) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO, That's not an actual question. That's me being a retard. Cuz I ate too much Easter candy. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh! And My 300th post!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!! I'm offically not a newb!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yippie!!!!

*sarcasm*I wanna make yukito 30!!! I wanna make yukito 30....*sarcasm* (note sarcasm):thumbsup:

yay you no longer a newb.... good for you and, gooooooooooooooooooooooooo easter candy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
Woo hoo 100th post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I'm proud that I'm offically not a newb.
Even though I've been on here for a year and a half already. I just dont post much. I cant wait till i get to my 1,000 post so i can change my horriblez name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back