• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Saddest disney movie?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Beauty and the Beast.

I can't help but cry when Belle thinks Beast is dead. :(

Apollo

Silver Member
Babie made me cry tons. When the dad died I just lost it.

HighSchool Musical <3

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Agh I'm still trying to recall on some sad moments in Disney's past movies. Oh I got one, anyone every watched Lilo and Stich 2: Stich has a Glitch. The part where Stich was close to his death and we thought that he wouldn't make it. I thought that was sad. I mean I love that little guy and I didn't want to him to go like that.

Awards
all the renaissance films made me get teary or so but bambi was the only one where i actually cried

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Fox and the Hound was pretty sad. Can't remember too much of what happened in Bambi though :p

Tarzan was a little sad in a few parts, such as the beginning where the baby gorilla dies and near the end where Kerchak dies.

Riku/Sora-Rule

First I'm just gonna say I am a fan of HSM

for me probably the saddest moment was in Tarzan when Kerchak dies, also this is a kind of sad and happy ending, in Tall Tale, when Pecos Bill Rides the cyclone leaving Widow Maker with Daniel,

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Lol, Winnie the Pooh: Search for Christopher Robin made my cry at age 6, but, now I think Fox and the Hound is sadder, but I can watch without bursting into tears now

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I think I'll go with Lilo and Stitch I almost always cry during that movie. When they are about to take Lilo away, and when Nani has to talk to Lilo about how she has to go. I think it's so sad because it's something that really happens. And it was sad D;. And when Stitch ran away.... Anyway.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
The Lion King when Mufasa dies
Fox and the Hound
Lilo and Stich 2 when they thought Stitch dies

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Bambi, Lion King, Pocahontas.

/thread

[EDIT]

Eh, Beauty and the Beast...