• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Saddest disney movie?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
I've never seen the Fox and the Hound.

Probably the most depressing for me, though.... Old Yeller and Beauty and the Beast and Mulan.

Old Yeller... who hasn't cried when the dog dies?

Beauty and the Beast... at the time that I last watched it, I felt a tug at my heart strings when Belle's father was deemed insane, even though he was only trying to help his daughter.

And Mulan... I always thought it was really sad how she felt so inadequate... both in her role as a dutiful daughter, and that she couldn't protect her father within the role she was meant to have.

~Sacred Fox~

I'll get back to you when I figure it out..
I have to say The fox and the Hound and The Hunchback of Notre Dame.

The Fox and the Hound because the fox befriend the hound due hunting purposes.
The Hunchback of Notre Dame beacuase everybody shunned Quasimodo for his appearence, but all he want to do is to blend in with society.

~Sacred Fox~

I'll get back to you when I figure it out..
Lol, when I was a kid I always used to laugh my head off at Quasimodo. Two words plastic surgery

Haha..That's pretty mean, but I get what you meant. I didn't like the fact that that priest guy (I think he was named Frollo) kept telling him that he was a monster and kept lowering his self-esteem. I'm glad that he got what he deserved, though.

Rix

:)
Awards
Somehow, The Fox and the Hound is the movie that I find very sad :( Even though only the bear dies.

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
Haha..That's pretty mean, but I get what you meant. I didn't like the fact that that priest guy (I think he was named Frollo) kept telling him that he was a monster and kept lowering his self-esteem. I'm glad that he got what he deserved, though.

Ya, that was one part that didn't like. All in all that movie was more of a comedy to me then a sob story. Hell if I watched it today then I would still probably giggle a little bit.

Daisuke_x

Definately the Fox and the hound - makes me cry... lol
I also remember crying in Snow White aswell, I'm not sure why though...

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
I thought Bambi and Lion King were sad since their parents died. Simba's dad and Bambi's mom. =[
I cried when it happened. I think I cried more while watching Bambi though.

Andillexe

Finding Nemo was a little sad. When Nemo's mom died, and when he almost died. So was Beauty and the Beast, and Bambi.

Did anyone else notice that in almost all of the earlier Disney movies the main character is either an orphan, has only one parent, or someone close to them dies during the movie? I find that depressing.

Blue

home is where the heart is
It's been awhile since I last watched a Disney movie, but from what I remember, I found The Lion King to be incredibly sad =/ Same with Beauty and the Beast.

Clone

the fox and the hound was really sad, i was much younger when i first watched it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back