• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RPG Inferno Release Date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

*throws confetti everywhere*

Yay, I can't wait!
Thanks to all the people that made this possible.

Dark Sephiroth

uhh.. quick question, I dont want to sound rude but why not earlier lilke let's say this friday? I mean sure it's good that its coming so soon but ya know these kinds of news excite people lol

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
Same day has the Halo3 beta.. LOL

You think this is a coincidence? No such thing as coincidences... This forum is so 1337, you can't even describe it... :thumbup:

ANYWAYS, thank you RPG Inferno team! I LOVE YOU!!!

BigText

Is RPG Inferno like a forum game or what? Is it an actual game with graphics and such? What's the gameplay like?

I went into the RPG Inferno section to find this information, but I couldn't find it at all.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
May 16th is an awesome date now. . .the RPG comes back AND the beta for Halo3 launches. . .truly a day to remember. . .

Wisdom Booigi

Can someone explain to me the whole thing about RPG Inferno? (I don't even care about 1000 telling me seperatly but I am new here)

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
It's basically a text and picture based adventure. There's a background picture to show you where you are, and there's a menu that tels you where you can go and who you can talk to. There's also a menu to show you your stats.

You'll probably get a better description from someone else. . .

ryoji1337

It's like a basic RPG that is widely versed and based upon the styles of Final Fantasy and mostly Kingdom Hearts.

It is old fashioned in a way as it is mostly text and simple images. Still addicting as heck though.

D

Deleted member 36435

Its a lot like Adventure Quest... go play that if you want to get a feel of what RPG Inferno is like...

Back