• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RPG Inferno Release Date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
D

Deleted member 36435

Adventure Quest is free... it has its own website just google it...

D

Deleted member 36435

I only suggest doing it to get accustomed to the RPG Inferno style game... it is horrid... RPG Inferno>Adventure Quest... anyways is May 16th a weekend?

D

Deleted member 36435

Damn, A wednesday I have school that day... and Summer break isn't until June 22nd =(

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Yeah, you load the page. . .or it basically refreshes. . .or something. . .lol. . .it's been too long. . .

BigText

Adventure Quest? The one time I tried playing it, I thought it was a game made to make fun of online games. It was absolutely horrible in every aspect.

armytaco

OMG!!!! THIS IS THE MOST EXItING THING I'VE HEARD IN THE LAST... 12 SECONDS!!!! LOL, I JUST READ THE NEWS ABOUT AQUA AND VEN. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT THIS IS LIKE!

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
hmmm.... so how will we build characters and junk? and will our weapons be keyblades????? or do we have to wait for the release???? i don't know but i'm sooooooooo freakin excited!!!:loveit: KH Insider ROX for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

The Enigmatic Man

The Power Cosmic Master
hmmm.... so how will we build characters and junk? and will our weapons be keyblades????? or do we have to wait for the release???? i don't know but i'm sooooooooo freakin excited!!!:loveit: KH Insider ROX for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

There is different weapon classes including Keyblades. You don't have to use keyblades. There are other weapons ie:swords.

Q

Banned
SWEET! We won't have to all be gay Keybladers anymore! :D

I'm so playing, hoez. Watch me...in all of my pwning might. :O

LKani_X

Website
www.gaiaonline.com
OMG, YUS. Well, this is good news. All of the designer-people's hard work pays off! Kudos to you, designer-people, for I don't know any names. xD Now to decide whether or not to keep the character I was originally playing with . . .

Back