• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas... Return?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XIII's follower

Remember how if you lost certain boss battles in KH2, King Mickey would appear and you could control him? Well, I had this idea that maybe, in whatever game we will control Sora next (KH3 or what whatever it will be), if that happens, the player will get to control Roxas or maybe even a dual-wielding Roxas for a time or at least until you charge up enough to revive Sora (or himself; the thought is a little awkward to put into words). Anyway, that leads me to this two-part question: 1) Do you think this is a good idea (or would you enjoy doing it) and 2) how likely do you think it is that may be implemented?

Last edited:
E

Eternal Oblivion

Hmmmm.... does make sense. yeah i think that would happen but only rarely like king micky

Rix

:)
Awards
I have thoght a litle about that too... If Roxas should return.. If he returns I think he will be an second playable character.

UrbanQuattrus

Whether it's a good idea or not depends on how they explain it storywise - Roxas reuniting with Sora was kind of a big deal, so for him to "wake up" and jump out to help when Sora was in danger would require some heavy story elements. That said, if they did it right, this could work just fine, I think.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

well Roxas did walk out of Soras body before the final battles of Xemnas

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
No Roxas Should not return!
Roxas is part of Sora now, he is whole, he has a heart and he can see Namine whenever he wants he has had his happy ending, his story has ended.
Sorry Im seeming snappy just im sick of people trying to find a way to bring him back.
Personally if Roxas came back even to just help Sora out I would be ticked, cause if Roxas seperates himself for Sora it would mean Sora would have to lose his heart again, hence causing himself more pain and he'd perhaps become a heartless again. Sorry Im smashing the party here but having Roxas show up in any of the future games Bar 358 would be disasterous controlling Roxas is bad... cause 1 Roxas is Sora, and to have Roxas back it would mean that Sora would have to become a heartless again otherwise it would confuse the story line and also take the beauty away from KH2's ending, and tobe honest I really wouldn't like to see that happen!

Awards
My opinion of this idea is someone throwing up and just missing the toilet so they have to clean it up off the floor then hitting their head on the bowl and getting knocked unconscious and waking up 5 hours later in a same-sex-as-you bar naked.

Well, not quite that bad, but if you want any more Roxas you'll have to buy 358/2 days and be happy you're even getting anything.

Damn fan service...

XShadowSoraX

No Roxas Should not return!
Roxas is part of Sora now, he is whole, he has a heart and he can see Namine whenever he wants he has had his happy ending, his story has ended.
Sorry Im seeming snappy just im sick of people trying to find a way to bring him back.
Personally if Roxas came back even to just help Sora out I would be ticked, cause if Roxas seperates himself for Sora it would mean Sora would have to lose his heart again, hence causing himself more pain and he'd perhaps become a heartless again. Sorry Im smashing the party here but having Roxas show up in any of the future games Bar 358 would be disasterous controlling Roxas is bad... cause 1 Roxas is Sora, and to have Roxas back it would mean that Sora would have to become a heartless again otherwise it would confuse the story line and also take the beauty away from KH2's ending, and tobe honest I really wouldn't like to see that happen!

You make good points.. but i still disagree with you and say that they should some how make him come back as it would be preety cool ..

Awards
You make good points.. but i still disagree with you and say that they should some how make him come back as it would be preety cool ..

No. We don't want him back. If they brought him back, you'd regret it as Nomura would have to make a pathetic reason as to WHY he came back.

"Let's see," said Tetsuya Nomura one day as he sipped his Italian Coffee. "How should I excuse the presence of Roxas in this game?"
Whilst going over meaningless ideas in his head, he was interrupted by his assistant, Mr. Chuquera. Mr. Chuquera said that the fans were asking for more Roxas. Tetsuya slammed his fist down on his desk. "THOSE HORRIBLE MONGRELS!!!" he cried. "I spend all my LIFE trying to decide HOW to bring him back, then when I do, there are NO GOOD REASONS!!!"
"I know, why don't you just say when Sora dies, the power of his heart is passed onto Roxas and he becomes a REAL GUY!!!" said Mr. Chuquera eagerly.
"NO!" replied Tetsuya. "That's a horrible idea!"
After months of thought, Tetsuya came into public to present his idea for the return of Roxas. "When Sora dies in KH3," he began. "Roxas will be reborn in special occasions, like in the final boss against the Heartless King (You didn't hear that), if you die, Roxas will get REALLY ANGREH at Sora for dying and letting the universe down. He will come to life and go berserk then vomit everywhere then attack the boss like a maniac until it gets to 1HP, in which case you'd have to use your super special awesome drive gauge to charge up your Healing Beam ability, which is definitely NOT just a rip-off of the King's Healing Light ability, and bring Sora back to life again."
The crowd stood silently as Tetsuya towered over his fans like a god. It was on this day, June 29th, 2010, that Tetsuya died in a massive fanboy/girl attack. His messy pulp of a corpse was thrown down the Great Japanese Creek, and never seen again. 'Cause it got eated by a sharks.
TEH EDN!

Also, the spell check on Mozilla Firefox recommends "Wetsuit" as the correction for Tetsuya.

Xuan

FanFic Slayer, K.Theorist
Ahahaha. Good for a laugh.

I thought there was a rumour (Or fact) that Namine might make a presence in KH3, and if it is true, then Roxas coming back is a possibility.

The fact that NONE of you could figure out what BBS enemy is (Including me of course) means that we should not talk like the guy above me, or else risk a real beating when facts comes out.

Akans

「moriya」
Also, the spell check on Mozilla Firefox recommends "Wetsuit" as the correction for Tetsuya.
Rofl....

I actually think it would be a good idea, but as you guys said, its hard to put a story into it. But then again, why would Mickey randomly pop outta nowhere to save Sora? Was he stalking him and waiting for him to screw up so he can run in a save the day once again?

Awards
Rofl....

I actually think it would be a good idea, but as you guys said, its hard to put a story into it. But then again, why would Mickey randomly pop outta nowhere to save Sora? Was he stalking him and waiting for him to screw up so he can run in a save the day once again?

Good point...

Maybe he just has cameras in every room of every world of every galaxy etc. and hires a taxi whenever he can come in and take some credit (I can do better than that...)?

In an unrelated note,
"Sora, You gotta wake up!"
What? Was Sora just sleeping? I'm pretty sure he died or something...

Xuan

FanFic Slayer, K.Theorist
No, he was waiting for US to screw up >_>

And I admit, I did screw up a couple o' times when I first play the game >_>

However, he doesn't always pop up. He should pop up in some boss fights, but sometimes he just doesn't come up, god knows why >_>

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Good luck finding a way to let Roxas jump out of Sora's body, save him, and somehow getting back inside him. (<- why yes, that sounded wrong).

That would be just merely fanservice, and if they base it solely on that, I can bet it'll turn out crappy.

We're going to get 358/2 days, which should be enough about Roxas, and I think that should be it.

If they plan to somehow implement Roxas into the story of a future Kingdom Hearts title, then fine, but if they don't, we shouldn't whine about it either.

Akans

&#12300;moriya&#12301;
Well.... Tetsuya hasn't been known to cater to fan-service a lot, so i don't think we will have to fear KH3 being a crap game designed for selling to fans....

What? Was Sora just sleeping? I'm pretty sure he died or something...
Lol I always thought that was funny also..... how does summoning a bunch of bells and leaves (Curaga) help you retrieve your heart?

But then again, when Goofy/Donald "die" they just kinda fall into a stupor with little stars hanging over them...

Macabre

Gold Member
I like the idea of Roxas coming out and helping Sora while in danger.

Yes,it would need some explaining and etc.,but who else would save Sora while in danger?

Mickey?

Roxas came out of Sora's body before the final battle with Xemnas,yes,he had not come out fully,it was like only his soul came out.

So similarly,something like this happens?

Owa

Honestly, i think that would just be stupid, and im not just saying this because i absolutely hate Roxas, it just wouldn't make any sense, if Roxas ends up being in any other game besides 358/2 days il be pretty disappointed. Roxas' is gone. He is one with Sora now, and unless Sora becomes a heartless again (which i doubt) he wont come back. And even if that did happen, i dont think it would be the same roxas we know. But i rather not explain why i think that xD

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
^ As are Sephiroth, Ganondorf, Maleficent, Tidus, Hojo, etc etc
Still, they always come back.

I understand that he is gone, but "fan service" is stronger than logic. Even if the reason is totally stupid, they will create it just for fan service things, presumably, or maybe they will grow up and finish by prefer logic to fan service. But, I wouldn't hope on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back