• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

roxas joining sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xignam?

i just wanna know why people keep saying that Sora was a walking heart during most of kh2 cuz roxas joins with him in the beginning of the game
roxas physically joins him but still has his own sense of self that battle between sora and roxas is a mental struggle and that scene at the end is basically roxas finally accepting it

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Sora is a walking heart in KH1 (after he comes back) through CoM until the end of Roxas' prologue where Roxas joins him.
Since his Nobody was already born, his heart came back using his normal appearance since it didn't have a body to be in.
Along those lines.

Muse

you look atrocious
When did someone ever say that Sora was a walking heart during KH2? ._.;; During the end of KH1 and throughout CoM, yeah, but he became whole in the beginning of KH2...

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Some people just confuse that event in the beginning of KH2 and think that Roxas joins with Sora when he, Kairi, Namine, and Roxas talk at the end. It's just a misconception.

Xignam?

Some people just confuse that event in the beginning of KH2 and think that Roxas joins with Sora when he, Kairi, Namine, and Roxas talk at the end. It's just a misconception.

oh alright cuz i wondering why people were saying that
no offence to anyone on kh insider but i see alot of people on here who have no idea what they're talking about

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I don't think we've ever said he was a walking Heart through most of the game...

Muse

you look atrocious
oh alright cuz i wondering why people were saying that
no offence to anyone on kh insider but i see alot of people on here who have no idea what they're talking about

Yeah, well, welcome to KHI. >_>

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Time limit: Seven days.

Fail, and be erased.

Dcasd1

i don't understand if roxas was half of sora then how come they didn't seem different. I mean if sora was missing a part of himself wouldn't he seem different?

Izayoi

galactic cancer
i don't understand if roxas was half of sora then how come they didn't seem different. I mean if sora was missing a part of himself wouldn't he seem different?

Well, during the time that Sora was just a heart he first appaeared as a Shadow Heartless, but when he regained his sense of self via Kairi, he was able to get his form as a human. This goes on during CoM, and he becomes whole from the beginning of KH2 and on. When he speaks to Roxas at the end, he's just kinda projecting himself out or whatever.

Ikkin

Bronze Member

Sora was a bit more impulsive in CoM than he was in the other games, so he was kinda different. It's not a total personality change, but I don't think that KH/KH2 Sora would have ditched Donald and Goofy in anger, for example.

As for Roxas joining Sora, I kinda thought that, while Sora got his body back at the end of KH2's prologue, there were some complications in the recombination that were resolved when Roxas finally accepted Sora as a "good Other" near the end. It'd explain Anti Form and its inverse relation to Final Form, anyway.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Sora was a bit more impulsive in CoM than he was in the other games, so he was kinda different. It's not a total personality change, but I don't think that KH/KH2 Sora would have ditched Donald and Goofy in anger, for example.

As for Roxas joining Sora, I kinda thought that, while Sora got his body back at the end of KH2's prologue, there were some complications in the recombination that were resolved when Roxas finally accepted Sora as a "good Other" near the end. It'd explain Anti Form and its inverse relation to Final Form, anyway.

Well, eh, Sora probably acted more compulsive later on because he was so obsessed with saving Namine, and that's also because his changed memories helped drive him towards his goal, and ditching those two was worth it just to reach her.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Off topic here, but are nobodies stronger than their others? If true than Xenahort doesn't seem strong to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back