• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas and Ventus

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenin

Banned
Okay so I randomly started thinking about this and became seriously curios! Okay well considering Roxas is made up of Ven's heart and has his heart (I'm right about that right?). What happens when Sora free's Ven again what happens to Roxas? Does he dissapear? Like he never happened? (almost like XIon?)

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Nobodies are just a body and a soul; they don't even need a heart to exist. So having Ven's heart was just an extra bonus feature type of thing XD

I'm pretty sure that means that when he gave his body and soul back to Sora and made them a complete person again, he was meant to disappear. But Namine has said that memories never disappear, so I guess all Roxas' memories still exist floating around in Sora. And if his memories are what make him a being of his own... idk this is getting speculatory lol

Xenin

Banned
So does that mean if SOra becomes a nobody again it would be completely different? And does that mean Sora could eventually share personality traits as Roxas?

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Assuming that Roxas has Ven's heart; Roxas is already merged with Sora. He is existing inside of him without having to actually have a physical being. If Ven were to somehow have his heart completed, which may or may not require his heart leaving Sora/Roxas and returning to him, it shouldn't affect Roxas. Roxas, on his own, was just a Nobody with a heart. You take away the heart, and you still have a Nobody.

Xenin

Banned
Assuming that Roxas has Ven's heart; Roxas is already merged with Sora. He is existing inside of him without having to actually have a physical being. If Ven were to somehow have his heart completed, which may or may not require his heart leaving Sora/Roxas and returning to him, it shouldn't affect Roxas. Roxas, on his own, was just a Nobody with a heart. You take away the heart, and you still have a Nobody.

But he won't have Ven's apperance right? SO he;d be different right? Maybe completely? Like Sora?

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
Roxas = Sora's Body + Sora's Soul + Ven's Incomplete Heart + Roxas' Memories + Xion's Memories
Sora (for the most part of KH2) = Sora's Heart + Sora's Memories
Sora (after KH2) = Sora's Body + Sora's Soul + Sora's Heart + Ven's Incomplete Heart + Sora's Memories + Roxas' Memories + Xion's Memories

If Roxas were to come back, Sora would become a Heartless again. If Ven is to come back, then Sora will no longer have Ven's heart within him. It is simplest to not bring back Roxas. But to get directly to your latest questions: He shouldn't look like Ven anymore, but if he should act like himself (without Sora's memories). He should look similar to Sora (I say this after looking at Apprentice Xehanort and Xemnas).

Izayoi

galactic cancer
But he won't have Ven's apperance right? SO he;d be different right? Maybe completely? Like Sora?

Roxas gained his appearance at the time of his Nobody conception. His body is the way it is, and is no longer influenced by the heart. At least this is how it should work logically. Then again I can see another Sora clone, ugn. Sora clone squared.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Roxas = Sora's Body + Sora's Soul + Ven's Incomplete Heart + Roxas' Memories + Xion's Memories
Sora (for the most part of KH2) = Sora's Heart + Sora's Memories
Sora (after KH2) = Sora's Body + Sora's Soul + Sora's Heart + Ven's Incomplete Heart + Sora's Memories + Roxas' Memories + Xion's Memories

).
you do realize roxas merged with sora when he woke up at the start of kh2 right?

Gram

Banned
Awards
... Please explain the scene at the end of KH2 when Sora and Kairi met Roxas and Namine and the latter faded into the former then. Or is this just more bad writing?

-_- you watched roxas walk out of sora!
as for namine i guess taht was her merging but not sure since after riku saves from siax them you dont see her again til then.
so yeah bad writing -3-

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
As BA as Roxas can get at times, am I the only one who just doesn't want him to come back again...?

But to the topic, obviously Ven is going to need his heart returned to him. Everyone assumes this means Sora must free his own heart again, but it doesn't necessarily have to. Mayperhapsbe they can use Terra or someone to do it (i.e. someone with darkness to extract Ven's heart.) I have no idea how that would affect Sora, if at all, but still, it's a plausability.

Fallen Prince

As BA as Roxas can get at times, am I the only one who just doesn't want him to come back again...?

But to the topic, obviously Ven is going to need his heart returned to him. Everyone assumes this means Sora must free his own heart again, but it doesn't necessarily have to. Mayperhapsbe they can use Terra or someone to do it (i.e. someone with darkness to extract Ven's heart.) I have no idea how that would affect Sora, if at all, but still, it's a plausability.

Yes. You are the only one who doesn't want Roxas back! He is the best! (fanboy moment over)

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Yeah, but what would happen if Sora did release his and Ven's heart again? There's a chance he might turn back into a heartless and Ven's heart might end up giving rise to another Roxas. Or, who's to say that Ven's heart won't go back to him. Wouldn't that mean that Sora's heart would become imcomplete again? And, in order for Ventus to wake up, wouldn't Sora have to be in Castle Oblivion for it to work?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
The big factors into Ven's fate are the future status of Terra and Aqua. I think Ven will be the last one to come back. Or maybe they'll surprise us and he be the first, somehow. Or second....Whatever, I can wait untill KH3.

I think he'll be the second to be "saved."
First would be Aqua since she's the easiest. Then Aqua would lead them to the secret chamber in Castle Oblivion where they can see Ven. Then Sora (subconsiously) could talk to Ventus inside him like he did in BBS and then send Ventus back into his body. Then Terra would go last.

Atleast this is the order that makes the most sense to me.

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
I think he'll be the second to be "saved."
First would be Aqua since she's the easiest. Then Aqua would lead them to the secret chamber in Castle Oblivion where they can see Ven. Then Sora (subconsiously) could talk to Ventus inside him like he did in BBS and then send Ventus back into his body. Then Terra would go last.

Atleast this is the order that makes the most sense to me.

Haha...you said Aqua was easy...

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Yeah, but how are Sora and his friends going to get to the Realm of Darkness? Don't they have to worry about the Nobodies and Heartless ready to attack them there?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Haha...you said Aqua was easy...

I didn't say "easy" I said "easiest."

Xemnas, Riku and the lot have been to the Realm of Darkness before via dark portal so it shouldn't be too hard to get there. (because let's be honest... do you REALLY believe Riku has gotten rid of all his dark powers like Mickey said he did? I don't think so...)

Yeah, but how are Sora and his friends going to get to the Realm of Darkness? Don't they have to worry about the Nobodies and Heartless ready to attack them there?

Nobodies? They don't reside in the Realm of Darkness. As for Heartless... is that really a big issue anymore? Sora has taken down 1,000 Heartless on his own, I don't think Heartless are really "a big deal."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back