• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas and Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Roxas vs. Sora

• Sora

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Roxas

Votes: 14 60.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsora222

Hey I just wanted to bring up that cutscene between Roxas and Sora when they kinda "fought."I think Roxas should have one that battle and wanted to see how many people agreeded with me.

Tervenaq

Well I agreed yes...only due to how strong Roxas is...but its a bit of a stretch. The battle was taking place in Sora's psyche, even if Roxas won, he still was a part of Sora, so what would he have accomplished? Figuring out that Sora wasnt a good other? Then Sora would have to deal with an internal power struggle and still deal with the Organization. I think its better that he lost.

A

Audo

They both suck. Riku should have magically appeared and kicked both of their asses. Bwah <3

SwordsmenXIII

roxas was the only one that was fighting and sora was just gaurding and right whan roxas was about to strike him down sora summoned the keyblade and striked him down. that was CHEAP!!

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
roxas was the only one that was fighting and sora was just gaurding and right whan roxas was about to strike him down sora summoned the keyblade and striked him down. that was CHEAP!!
I think thats called skill.

Nami

usually not funny
Roxas.
For the pure reason that he wisn the cute contest and Sora comes in "Honderable Mention"!

XIII Blades

Sora won rightfully so.
And that "cheap shot" your talking about was like AsYrsGoBy said, skill.
Might I add, that Roxas had both Oathkeeper and Oblivion with him .. loser.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
There's the chance Roxas should've won the battle in being double bladed, but it probably would've been a good battle ending in a draw. Both Sora and Roxas would hold their Keyblades in the other's face or neck before both got swallowed into darkness or something cool like that.

ReplicaModel

ROXAS he's more full rage than sora becuz of beign a nobody LOL and confusion
Roxas full of rage and confusion
Rage and confusion = Power

Roxas+Power= Roxas kicking Sora's ass

besides Roxas is a badass lol

BenHo

it was a cheap shot, all sora was doing was gaurding and at the last minute he fights back.

You don't win a sword fight by constantly swinging your sword around. it's not like it is in videogames.... wait...

anyway, it was skill that one the battle for sora.

They both suck. Riku should have magically appeared and kicked both of their asses. Bwah <3

and I could see it too.

Sora: GRAHHHHHH

Roxas: GRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Riku falls from the sky and hits them both in the head: I HAVE SILVER HAIR!! THAT MEAN'S I WIN!!

Endless

Although Roxas is much more stonger than Sora, Sora also can be more stronger than Roxas. Cause Sora has a strong heart and he also has the will to protect his friends. That's why Sora can win in this battle.

l_1172eb6ad11a451a174272804ee61729.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back