• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Roundtable Chat with Tetsuya Nomura at E3 2015!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

warmaster34

I edited a picture of the autograph Zephyr received from Nomura at the roundtable chat into the OP :)

You confused Disney Examiner with Destiny Islands xD
I wished they asked if key blade armor would be the new drive system imagine a valuer armor ,wisdom armor, master armor,final armor and all new ultima armor

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I wished they asked if key blade armor would be the new drive system imagine a valuer armor ,wisdom armor, master armor,final armor and all new ultima armor

Again, this was not a formal interview, so we could not press for "secret information". It was a very casual meet-and-greet with fansite staff.

It also has absolutely nothing to do with my earlier post 8D

warmaster34

Again, this was not a formal interview, so we could not press for "secret information". It was a very casual meet-and-greet with fansite staff.

oh now I understand that makes sense actually tho it was very good interview and hope you guys do a another like this one of these days

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Hopefully we get to see what the more realistic or not-Disney shaders look like soon. I'm very curious.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Sitting is a way to put it!

Yeah, I'm really excited to see what will come of Disney's involvement because this really feels like the first game in the series besides KH1 where it feels substantial.

secretly hoping this paves the way for adorable KH tsumtsums and Disney Infinity figures and a reference in WIR2

I think the teacups are much more iconic in the states than they are outside of the states, so that might be why xD

The teacups beg to be rode when you are at Disneyland/Disney World because you HAVE to.

It wasn't like we didn't have bigger questions to ask, but we didn't want to risk asking him something he would not be able to answer and waste a question.

Was it in Florida or in Disney California?

I think it'd be even riskier hitting him with a toy keyblade; knocking him unconscious and running away with his mobile device to retrieve the data that we need to solve our questions lol.

I'm surprised you're working on psychology, you & Cecily would be GREAT Journalists.

As for the Tea Cups, my sister was just telling me I should go for some chili dogs from Casey's Corner, Disney's very own popcorn with butter and some frozen bars with a full stomach going into the Tea Cups to see the end result hehe. I came out of Crystal Palace years ago with a full stomach and went on it with my cousin, she drove that Tea Cup wildly fast and I some how managed to survive.

We'd have loved to, but since it wasn't a formal interview and more of just a meet-n-greet, we had to be really careful about not pressing for information, haha. So we just chose the ones that we felt would be safe for him to answer, but also that other sites might not have asked.

I'm very happy we got Chirithy's pronunciation out of that though~

You guys have a lot fun over there :(

warmaster34

which reminds me what questions were you guys not allowed to talk about beside the game development ? I am just wondering that all

Anagram

Banned
--In Kingdom Hearts I & II we were used to have a Disney character joining our party in each new world Sora and his friends visit. Will this mechanic be present in Kingdom Hearts 3?

Nomura: Right, the idea of having a Disney character joining your party was an important part of KH 1 & 2, so, yes you will be able to have Disney characters joining your team across the game, not just as a temporary party member in the worlds, but also as summons.

Finally something I'm interested to hear. Soras new look being something I was glad to see.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
*Drowns in the wave of Nomura interviews...

Man, guess it was a bad time to be away from the internet for a whole weekend. So many new Nomura interviews waiting to be read.... It is really good to get new info after such long and empty wait.

Really cool that you managed to talk with him. Some really interesting stuff was revealed.
How does these things usually work? Do you ask Square for permission to interview him? And if this was a more formal interview, how would things be different? Maybe one day somebody will ask him about the chamber and who Xemans talked to... That would end my sleepless nights.

Also it is good to know that the ATB things aren`t possible for KH. Aslo Nomura looked little nervous in the interview session.

Zephyr%20Nomura%20Autograph%20icon.jpg

Man, I really hope I would get something like this one day. Well, a man can dream.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
SPEAKING OF WHICH-

I don't buy the reason why they can't give ATRs for Kingdom Hearts. How is Kingdom Hearts more precious in regards to spoilers than any other game? It hasn't stopped Square for ruining the plots of the previous games with their trailers.

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
SPEAKING OF WHICH-

I don't buy the reason why they can't give ATBs for Kingdom Hearts. How is Kingdom Hearts more precious in regards to spoilers than any other game? It hasn't stopped Square for ruining the plots of the previous games with their trailers.

I think it is more that Disney is super strict about how things get revealed. If we thought SE was serious about marketing schedules, Disney is probably the king of sticking to the plan and punishing those who stray from it. If it was just Disney or just Square Enix doing it, I'm certain it'd be easy to do streams like ATR or Letters from the Producer but there is a matter of having to go between each other to get approval and Disney might have plans that don't align with Square Enix's plans...If one reveals something before the other wanted it to be revealed, then it causes a huge bureaucratic issue.

Essentially it seems like Disney has gotten more involved than they were in the past and it is easier to avoid a mess by not doing this at all.

I personally just want to see more Messages from the Kingdom even if they are just blog posts about being tired/a silly story/food posts/staff's thoughts on merchandise or stuff they did in the past.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
I think it is more that Disney is super strict about how things get revealed. If we thought SE was serious about marketing schedules, Disney is probably the king of sticking to the plan and punishing those who stray from it. If it was just Disney or just Square Enix doing it, I'm certain it'd be easy to do streams like ATR or Letters from the Producer but there is a matter of having to go between each other to get approval and Disney might have plans that don't align with Square Enix's plans...If one reveals something before the other wanted it to be revealed, then it causes a huge bureaucratic issue.

Essentially it seems like Disney has gotten more involved than they were in the past and it is easier to avoid a mess by not doing this at all.

I personally just want to see more Messages from the Kingdom even if they are just blog posts about being tired/a silly story/food posts/staff's thoughts on merchandise or stuff they did in the past.

This must be it, Disney's involvement, at least from a publicity level, is much larger now so this makes sense. I hope we don't get a vignette before they announce every world though. I like being surprised by the trailers and jump scans.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Umm, I know, I'll look like a dummy now, but...
What is ATB anyway?

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back